What's new

How much do you pay for good 'erb?

H

Hazyfontazy

someone reported this thread as being against the T.O.U......well I don't see it as being as long as the source is not discussed.....

*no trading and no requests to trade please....keep any personal details secure for your own good...

i appologise anyway ,,i shouldn't have wrote that ,i know the rules :noway:,

it was a bit tongue in cheek to be honest ,,theyre's nobody charging that low in the uk

zoidb3rg

Grasses should be cut....lol.:D

Weed is stupid money, £140 and ounce minimum cos ya can buy a O, walk down the road and make £130 profit on that O, and the growers know this...why is good weed scarce now??:chin:

because most people that smoke know very little about their product, i know people that would prefer to get 1.3 of some shite for £10 than 1g of peng for £10, as long as there are people like this, there will be shit weed, it really annoys me because i dont smoke anything but high grade, so i have to go without when there's no nice weed.

JGP

Bump

10-15 a gram here in the south of scotland, ounces can be had for 200 if you've got connections.

E

Easy e

Prices are still creeping up round here .

It's getting silly now so much so I was even offered an ounce of killer queen from a lad I gave the cut to for 225 and that was mates rates lol
Needless to say he won't be getting any more clones off me :D

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In northern Cali you can get top triple AAA INDOOR FIRE for $150 an ounce whoopee for being a MMJ State.......ALL of SWIM's boo never see's Cali.......

usda101

Im just getting where i dont have to purchase between runs . Its crazy out here youll pay 200 half ounce for descent not fire kush lol .

2hi2soon

If you can get a cut of the real cheese, its supposed to be very strong.

I'm afraid that once this may have been very true.

I do believe that the Exodus cut is now losing its potency by and large, reiterated by several people of late, including the man who originally brought her to fame..

Pity, but I still love her.

2h2s

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
50 quid for a Q, 80 on the half lately....sometimes really good, sometimes fair-to-middlin.
I don't piss about with grams, certainly not 20 quid ones.
I thought these prices were expensive, until I saw prices on a certain website which you need Tor to view/use, those prices will make your eyes water, if not bleed.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
heard of that site you need bit coins to purchase stuff

seems like prices are cheap here compared to some 20quid a gram is unheard of round here

the closer to the source you can get it the cheaper it is seems like people like to add a little tax to it

peace

I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi.when i first got into this it was 20 a henry and 120/130 wizard now its crazy you can charge what you want .I don't smoke anymore cause of the prices .no wondet rippers are rife a room would be worth more than a couple of coke which is real money. Thus is why bad karma is involved and attracts bad people cayse of prices,it use to be coke and heroin that attracted bad ****s because of profit now weed is there choice.triads use to sell heroin ,bad bastards now they sell bad weed.I hope they legalize it like some places in usa and watch the price drop and all the bad ****s go back to being bad(selling herion and c0ke) sorry for swearing but the economics of we.ed get me angry.I'm going to give it away for non profit in futurr.don't need grands it will only bring you greif ,l know I have the tshirts.

I

izzywozzywizzy

Some trucking company should bring in a few ton of qaulity from Spain theyd make a killing .hopefully with all the homegrown going on in Spain they will have spare good hash left as a lot of good stuff gets smoked there for 3/4 euros a g .most of the morroc in uk is a dressed up soap no oil in it .they're not daft traffickers they buy the cheapest incase the border agencys catch them .plus if they brought soap in it wouldn't sell so the morrocs dress it up as pollin 100 g.bars ,the best morroc is eggs ,mind you u ve had a few nice 100g plaques and a couple of nice though not many 200 g plaques .most of the black is from the wharehouse weed manufactured in Europe , sprayed up to get weight back and look good .I ve seen 10 k of icolater then 3 weeks later up popped the sprayed weed ,all from Liverpool.via Holland via eastern europe.I only speak through experience,the icolater was still freezing from the butane .

mack 10

Veteran
Some trucking company should bring in a few ton of qaulity from Spain theyd make a killing.

No doubt

.most of the black is from the wharehouse weed manufactured in Europe , sprayed up to get weight back and look good .I ve seen 10 k of icolater then 3 weeks later up popped the sprayed weed ,all from Liverpool.via Holland via eastern europe.I only speak through experience,the icolater was still freezing from the butane .

Can you explain this process a bit better. i dont get what you mean. isolator? you mean iso oil? and the still freezing part?? sounds dogdy.
mack.

Last edited:
I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi,they strip the hash of a 50 kg crop raw and fresh using butane ,honey bee extacter but on an industrial scale it all comes off leaving the bud bare .then its ready to spray up with what ever these scumbags have at hand .glass beads used for glass blowing 5$ for a 50kg bag in the czch republic.if you don't smoke and know how to do it and not scared to mess with 50 kg of weed it would be easy to do .I've know evidance apart from getting my hands on that icolater ,then the spray turning up in vast qauntys ,luckley I gave up dealing as soon as I saw the spray it fuckin crunched in yer gob.the icolater was simaler to jelly hash they plonkers sell in dam ,either ice removed or gas .

Latest posts

Latest posts