What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hot damn bruddah!:respect: thats how FUCKEM rolls! BIIIIG UPS to $ AND Karma!
good vibes

K

Karma Genetics

She is a wonderfull Money. as Esben say's you can clearly see the HB in it.

PS Thanks for the PIC. I selected one to send to Old pink to put with the seeds info, I put your name in that pic he he he.

oh man i think i may have to fly to you to taste some ha ha...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
congratz karma bro, down my knees!

this is a beautiful piece of art!
picture.php

so fine to see your work up on seedboutique, may they get the attention they deserves!

O.G.#1

That veg pic on page #3 is soooooo fucking tits brother! Are they wet or something or just shiney from superior health due to your green pimp hand style?

Thats not to take away from the sexy sluts you posted on this page, hurts to look at em, 48-72 hrs into my sobriety and all i have to help is Coconut Rum and CactusCooler!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
just cut down 2 HEAVY pheno's....thinking these are going to a bit more than average..imo...like karma state's earlier....the flower's do not loose much drying weight.......smoke report soon when dry and cured.....

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah The first smoke report on the HB BX1 . Thanks for this great test run Mike

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really looking forward to taste and smell section of smoke report :p Pretty sure by the lineage and look its gonna be some great smoke :smile:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on Mm,lookin forwad to the smoke reports on them bruh,the one still growin looks real fat,and you say you chopped the heavy phenos?bad ass bro.:woohoo:
cant wait till mine are comin down,still 40sum days to go.
peace-T-

C

Cinderella99

Masterful, $$! Don't know if this is the place, but that Black looked very wicked as well...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MOneYMiKe again.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ok just tried all of the happy brohter's after dry/cure...roughtly a week or two,the colorfull pheno was chopped last...so she's dry....im gonna do a report here shortly....seing how all have nice aroma's............so shortly....maby do a span of a morning w/each pheno.......so all together 4 minor judging's..........off top......i can taste and smell chem more dominantly than anything...minus the colorfull pheno.....she's DiffErEnT....in many aspect's...........either who...tomm morning i will post pic's of "live"&"dry/cured"shot's........as well as a report...........