What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i recomend this for a mid to average day smoke....#2 isnt fully cured to be honest,so im gonna wait a day to give her a number 1- 10...nice day smoke...thou....maby..7.5-8.0 on the rating scale....maby....tbd

K

Karma Genetics

I know you are saving the ONE for last he he.... This one sounds like it has taken some of the thc structure from the HB as its in one word greasy.

I love this MM its great to see a real nice post with a pic. and the total experiance live.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
you know it!!!!......there was 1 more in the room,it's drying as we speak.......yeah the "one"is tomm.......jeje....;)..MOneY

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
so day 3......

so day 3......

good morning ic.......and karma follower's..........today is the "one"..just to let everyone know....there is one more pheno needed to be reported on....fyi...BUT this is my favorite pheno...by far,very unique............first some pic's....live....she's a beaut..........
picture.php
...man she's fuggin' pretty...
now some dry shot's....this was taken just a min ago....btw this nugget is in my HeaD....as of now!.......
these wernt the best pics but these flower's are greasy.............
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
..burnin' now.........follow up to come....peace.......

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah that is the ONE. She looks stunning. That is the HB dominant one, must be hard to get the taste in writning. I know i cant he he.....

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gorgeous.... m u s t... b u y... h a p p y b r o t h e r...... c a n t.... r e s i s t.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
thanks people...yeah gonna give this "one" a couple more day's...off top it's kinda apricottyish kush,,there is barely any chem in this one......more to come

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
pure fresh mango's.....not like mango haze....i just tasted a nice dry leaf....and mango...kinda like when you slice a mango....and pull the skin from the fruit between your teeth..taste ExAcTly like that...maby some amonia undertones,,minor....im fuggin' shocked....i swear.......

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
MoneyMike, you rocked these girls out man from start to finish. :respect: Great photo's to boot, "the one" looked amazing, bud structure is really beautiful, so gooey looking as well. Dank nugs, compliments to the chef.

Between yer journal & Tona's I'm convinced I need to pick up some gear from Karma so thanks for sharing.

K

Karma Genetics

You almost make me wanne take a flight just for a hit he he.....