What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

C

CTSV

Hey MM, just checking in. I'll be following this closely. I just got some Happy Brother BX1.

Going to check your pics now...

Taker easy dude.

K

Karma Genetics

Hi Money got any new pics ? as i loved the way yours where looking.....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
we have 3 in flower....2 confirmed males......outa 4 flipped....1 in my room..one VERY nice structure....we have cut's of each.....looks allot like ecsd leaf formation...w/the white leaf vein......I believe i will be keeping 3 pheno's.......one being way more kushy than the rest...........one smelling like chem......and one sativa leaning pheno.....gonna try to put some of the flowering shot's on now in my gallery........stay tuned..sorry karma for not loading these pic's....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i was gettin a lil anxious and what not cause i see all the test threads are kinda not gettin no love...then i looked at my own and i havnt updated it in a long time either LMAO...i was seriously gettin to wonder too LOL...well i will be flippin mine real soon the clones are rootin now..Mm have you figured how to post pics yet?
just go to ur album click on a pic then copy the code that starts with

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yeah I havent had a comp since the update....i know.....but KArMa will be proud...I PROMISsss......jeje;)............brb....

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...finally my first pic since the motha f**kin upload
picture.php

picture.php

together...............
picture.php
.............pic's provided by TeXasToaST......:dueling:.............be kind.............

K

Karma Genetics

Wow they looking good bro. The right one looks like the most HB dominant one.

K

Karma Genetics

oh yeah you are going to make the orhers envy to flower there's ha ha .....

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
KarMa these are some happy plant's............can u spot the super kush?...............
picture.php

.....enjoy......$MOneY$

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin bad ass Mm,i gotta transplant mine tonight or tomorrow,then let them veg in new diggs for a bit...clones are all rooted.
peace-T-

Nik Dynosaur

big money,

i've got a pack of these too that i was putting off because i've got mirre and bubba brother running...but now how can i NOT pop those seeds.

this is your fault mike!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
aw jeesh thanks...........u guy's are making me blush....fwiw........there are some serious stinker's in these beans......the super kush that smell's like chem..is the one one the front left.....and her leave's almost form a perfect circle......maby this pheno I will name manard........mjkeenan......$MOneY$

K

Karma Genetics

By looks they are almost all HB dominant. I think that one loolKS hb also. They HB got a special smell when you rub the stem, a smell the others wont have. I can find my HB cuttings without looking just by smelling the cuts, the HB just got a realy recenisabel smell when you know here.

They are looking great Money. Can wait till flower. Then you will see the differnece good between the different pheno's. Hard nuggets are the HB and the more cone less indica buds are the chem side that is still left in the BX.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dunno wich one i doubled up but here are 3 ladie's
picture.php
........hope u enjoy.....no serious smell's yet...but there is plenty of time left........ttul.........$

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that middle one looks like it wants to be fast and stacked like a mf yo....seems like its gonna be a fat beeyutch.
cant wait to see mine here in a few weeks.
:respect: bro.peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
i have 4 male's pulled so 5 male's 9 female's and one struggling bean.......so far so great...thank's again karma.....ttul..$

Latest posts

Latest posts