What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn I got a problem gettin around!!....lol. I gotta quit having my shit on auto subscribe, I never click outta my CP. $$$ damn brother:respect: Karmas official huh...glad Im about to turn half my rtoom into his gear!...lol

good vibes

K

Karma Genetics

aaaaa wheeeeeeee that last one is stunning bro, Yeah got me a F.U.C.K.E.M. aprove stamp.... I am shure you are going to love the smoke, i am curius to here yield. She got the hb look for shure.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
had to upload these............she's really starting to swell,and color up..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a final shot....man is she vain......
picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. you better saved a cut from that one Money he he she looks super stuning and HB for shure just better yielding and looks less leafy then the original. That is just what its meant to be. Now the final real and most important test You smoking that funky dank and letting me know what you think of it.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
she really is no justice till u see her in person....she is Fuggin' STunnING!,so i dont think i saved this cut.:( hey it's about time i learned how to reveg..eh?....yeah karma i believe this is what u were looking for brother....just a bit of chem...allot of something spicy slightly fruity....but dank!i'm really digging the look of your amnesia cut karma...great job on making this cross.....selection is key!...........MOneY

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

today's watering brought me more color....so far she's the only one coloring.....but she's sooo pretty i had to take more pic's.....the rest are to come tomm...they have a bit of pm on them,taking care of that tonight...peace......

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
looking good mang!!!! hope mine start lookin that good.!!! what is the pheno we are looking for?

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Lookin money Mike...

Lookin money Mike...

:yoinks: Wow she looks on the money Mike. Your getting me psyched b/c I have 2 Happy Brother x ChemD IX1 vegging and just about to hit the HPS. Please dont forget a smoke report on these. Much :respect: Karma for the bomb freebies! Ahhh yea...you must be a Happy Brother!
-DrPoison

Buddle

Veteran
Hi Money Mike,
You have done Karma and these ladies proud no doubt..Another dope F.U.C.K.E.M. grow..peace BL
Karma..glad I scored some of these cuz if this thread doesn't raise their popularity then peeps are blind..lol.

O.G.#1

Looking nice and sticky my friend! :respect: Is the cross Headband x ChemD?

Keep that green pimp hand strong brother! haha Pimping them hoes like its supposed to be done!

M

mosca negra

Sweet plant there MO! I truely loved the Happy Bro I got from Karma at the IC Cup this year. It was one of my faves, for sho!!

Cheers

X

xinsanewickedx

i had a buddy over on og and we would trade back and forth ,well he sent me some happy brother x nyd beans or at least that's what i was told they were.i keep all my stuff in the best shape to store so they should be good i hope.great pics

it might be happy brother x with some blue strain

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Here's some more,for your viewing pleasure............what a difference a day make's...........
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lmao...take ur pic...............

Latest posts

Latest posts