What's new

Purple Urkle, Zkittlez, Sundae driver, Hollywood Pure Kush, Oaksterdam OG, Herijuana and original pack Cannarado SundaeDriver

mikey-GS-

Small update on the mothers:

With everything in the hoop im ramping up clones for next run, the goal is to to have at least 8 Hollywood pure kush, Sundae driver(clone bank), RS-11, 5 Zkittlez and 10 purple urkle(norcal heirloom) also 5 of the Purple urkles from GSRH(Bike)

Also if youre wondering what kind of hardware im using, I always use Hortilux Blue mh bulbs.
Hortilux is no longer in business so its a lil harder to find these great bulbs

mothers:
IMG_6082.jpeg

Purple Urkle norcal heirloom:
She is starting to take off a bit, very squat and bushy with tight internodes...
IMG_6084.jpeg

IMG_6085.jpeg
IMG_6083.jpeg

Hoopster:
IMG_6094.jpeg

IMG_6095.jpeg

IMG_6098.jpeg

Last edited:

synapse57

I love Sundae Driver. I had a bag seed from some cheap NY state oz. grew that plant on the porch like 2 years ago now. it got me back into growing again. long break since high school and the white widows & cinnderella 99 & blueberry days. 90s/2000's.

Here are a couple pictures, from my archive. I forgot all about that extra leaflet picture.

Attachments

• flowr 999.jpg
    flowr 999.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 10
  • sd leaf 1.jpg
    sd leaf 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 10

mikey-GS-

I love Sundae Driver. I had a bag seed from some cheap NY state oz. grew that plant on the porch like 2 years ago now. it got me back into growing again. long break since high school and the white widows & cinnderella 99 & blueberry days. 90s/2000's.

Here are a couple pictures, from my archive. I forgot all about that extra leaflet picture.

Hello synapse57!

Im the same way, i get the bug to grow every time i shut down lol, and heck yeah the high school days!
the white widow is one of my favs too, C99 & blueberry man back than it was amazing!!

I am also a big fan of Sundae driver, I've ran a couple different cuts in the past including Rez_Organics/Rez_originals from IG which was undoubtedly one of the best Sundae driver phenos but now i can't seem to find a decent cut.
Right now im running:
Sundae Driver -getseedsrighthere
Sundae driver -the clone bank
Sundae driver -regs from Cannarado

Sundae driver regs - 4 phenos waiting to show signs of male/fem
IMG_6108.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg
IMG_6107.jpeg

synapse57

Ah man, those 4" pots reminds me of the 6 attempted clones I forgot about and let die. I've become a much better grower since then. but those dried up clones.. smh.. could've kept that strain around. I made a whole bunch of Pineapple Express crosses last summer, and now I'm growing out more of those.

Ya know, as much as I hate even saying it.. maybe try out the RQS version of it. see what their white label idea is. I grew mine out from a bag seed.

mikey-GS-

Update:

decided to open these Pie face from archive seeds, ive been holding onto them for a lil bit now and i figure why not. I also have some Gary Payton x MAC but i discarded the packaging for some reason?

Still no updates on Sundae driver regs sex but they will be transplanted tonight into 5x5 pot.
Everything in the hoop is going into flower on the 30th, we decided to let them go a lil bit longer.
IMG_6147.jpeg

IMG_6146.jpeg

IMG_6149.jpeg

IMG_6158.jpeg
IMG_6156.jpeg

Last edited:

mikey-GS-

Small update on the hoop and the Purple Urkle Norcal heirloom.

Tomorrow the 30th im starting the flip on the gals in the hoop, Im going to take a small round of cuts and hopefully all goes well.
Hollywood pure kush, Purple Urkle(non heirloom) ,Oaksterdam Og(PCG), Sundae driver, Herijuana and Zkittlez
IMG_6159.jpeg

IMG_6162.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg

Purple Urkle Norcal Heirloom:
She is starting to take off! slowly but surely, i got her a strict feed & foliar program and i can tell its enjoying it, Im hoping to take some fat healthy cuts soon for next run.
IMG_6172.jpeg

IMG_6173.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts