What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

K

Karma Genetics

oh yeah i am looking forward to you smoking them, and the smoke report.

You the bomb MM

O.G.#1

That HappyB cut sound and look tits MoneyM!

You going to the LA convention on the 13th and 14th by any chance?

P

Peat

I'm just stumbling into the KG sect this morning, while rushing out to the "daily grind".
Very impressive work, MoneyMike! :respect:

I'll hafta come back, fo sho!

:abduct:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
round 1..........

round 1..........

here we go........live shot....the pm problem was taken care of......
picture.php

now chopped weight was roughtly 2 oz...in a gallon pot....maby a few gram's off the oz....not bad..imo....we have a cut of this one...vegge's goood.....
picture.php

now the nuggie's.........................this one smell's of chem...with hints of sharp puppy breath...maby some new shoe smell's in there also....
picture.php

picture.php

daym these pics suck..............report to come....cleaning tha lux...brb..

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
ok bong's clean............here we go...................................................................................ok just had a 3 min..cough session...........off top...right to the head!instantly.......doesn't really taste like chem thou...kinda musky...but still chemmy....for the first toke of the day....i must say it's a nice stone....mellow high/but heavy indica stone....im daydreaming right now.....easy on the temple's......kinda weird hearing right now.....just stoned maby........gonna let this settle maby take another ,,,,surf the forum....then i will be back to comment....thanks karma.....

Smoke Kush

Just tuned in, those look amazing mm. Im jealous of that smoke report. Excited to here the rest of them, Hopefully I can get some money in the bank and pick up some of these beans,

Keep up the good work Karma....

sk

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
ok this pheno get's a solid 8.5.maby 9...some should smoke this as a nitetime med....the high is somewhere allong purple urkle.....very stoney.............this make's me excited about the rest of the pheno's....the pretty happybrother pheno's gonna Take NaMe's....for sure..........:abduct:.........bbl...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome yo,and from that top bud you showed when it was still growing,i have that exact pheno goin too!im sure my 4 ladies are all similar so these smoke reports are right on time homie....man im sorry i keep askin you this but im either a big ass pothead or i keep missin the answer...how long did you take them yo?
thanks,peace-T-

C

cellardweller

wow looking nicenice MOney..
you gettin that itchy ringin in your ears? is that what the funny hearin thing is?

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
kinda tunnel vision but with your earzz kid!....haha..........that looked real ghetto....tona dunno gotta do the math....they tell me...ie stopp drinking stop growth ............lemme see....it's been roughtly 2 hrs...still buzzin......which mean's time to toke'..........

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah i love this live smoke report. I am shure one of them is going to be a shure keeper with a very fatty smoke and taste that will be left in your mouth for a long time.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep it comin! I dig the live smoke reports as well. Tends to get A LOT more accurate. I got a nice week of bio-assaying Karma gear soon...heh...
K+ $$ on a hella HB show!

good vibes

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe....looking great here $$...nice job, as usual!

Can't wait to get around to my Happy Brother! Looks like some seriously proper dank!

dank.Frank

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant wait for the others man. thanks for quick smoke reports. wonder how you will desvribe the taste of the happy brother leaning phenos. thanks again, peace and smoke

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
so good morning..everyone..day 2.....pheno...#2 live shot.......
picture.php

ok of top this pheno smell's more sour less chem...this one kinda smells like black shoe pollish....this pheno seems a bit more leafy...not by much thou........the smells are subtle......sweeter than the last pheno...but this pheno seem's much oily'er....maby sweet and sour...the chem smell is way in the back....somewhere between chemd and ecsd...not as much flavor as ecsd thou.....for the record my smell's are kinda fucked today....last nite i trimmed so.........honestly....my crib reek's of elvis"polyester".....but i feel this is accurate..........
ok...........fist bong rip of the morning.........here we go..............................
ok kinda tasted like a sweeter ecsd....somewhere allong those line's,not as much burning tire....more subtle......but the exhale...is where this one take's it......better finishing in the palate...much different than tha last pheno.....this pheno is much less chem leaning....nice smoke,not as strong as the last.......but hey..all that mean's is that i gotta smoke more..........lemme say high to my friends.....gonna wait a bit to rate her.....be back later.............MOneY

Latest posts

Latest posts