What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

K

Karma Genetics

Happy 420 bro''s And i will amoke a fat Happy brother for you F.U.C.K.E.M. crew.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
man o.........man

man o.........man

yes i finally got a computer...so on with the show....please dont scold me karma.....
#1.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fwiw these were an ease to grow,clone,and flower...so far....not heavy feeder's but u can push em when they tell you......these are roughly 3 and a half week's maby 4......these consistantly reek....some more chemmy than other's....but u karma did choose a nice male to cross...but your hb pheno is my fav..........MOneY

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude you have me smilin ear to ear right now yo...just anticipating when mine are around that age,tomorrow is day 14 here,great show money,glad ur pc troubles are over F.A.M. if you dont mind later im gonna drop a pic in here for you to see i think you will really like it.
peace brother-T-

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
any pic's are welcome in my thread....tona...and you know this mang....

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Nice man, I've got an experienced friend growing out my pack of these to find the best ladies, so I will have pics to contribute at some point. Definately going to be useful that you're way ahead of us, can compare your phenos to ours!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
well i completly understand the chem side........the happy side interest's me....she is gonna be hefty...so for all those out there in internet land....score these if possible...im thinking people are gonna dig these Bx.....these thing's are screaming tric's.....nice calyx's starting to form....these are being grown with GH nute's.....so there!...f.u.c.k.e.r.s.....MOneY

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are what i wanted you to see...i know it doesnt have much to do with our project but i still thought you would like it...
peace brother.-T-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

ohhhh yeah they look great bro. Love the looks of that first and last one.

How do they compare ?

Great bong there T.

C

cellardweller

..fashionably late as always..sorry Money..
looks pretty f.u.c.k.i.n. good in here though!
keep rockin it yo..
:joint:

K

kallenavndk

Hehehehe damn im late to i caugt Cd smoke a spliff down the hall so thats why im late....Btw MM champ looking great hope they will go masive and provide u whit some sticky herp :D

Tona bad ass bong hope its as good as smoke on as it looks then its a winner i say :D awesome tona pic on it :D

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
ok.............

ok.............

here are the pheno's that im rockin'.....
picture.php

top....
picture.php

another pheno...
picture.php

picture.php

and another....
picture.php

picture.php

happybrother pheno.....my fav pheno...by far..
picture.php

my oh my is she intoxicating........
picture.php

ugh yeah and there gonna yeild.....mucho gracia's...KArMa....
u got a certified F.U.C.K.E.M. stamp of approval so far......now the true test has yet to come................MOneY

Tolpan

Fantastic pics MM!:yoinks:

Hope mine come even close, will switch to flower in about a week! Damn can't wait.

Greets

Tolpan

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice!
i think i have 2 hb leaning phenos,them pix just got me smilin ear to ear....what week you in?im only at day 17 right now
peace-T-

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very Nice!!

Very Nice!!

Just making me glad that I decided to get 20 Happy Brother Bx1's of the bay this past weekend. Wasn't going to do it, but I really wanted this strong, dank Indica. The fact it did so well at the cup didn't hurt my desire any either. LOL.

Those pics are looking fantastic!! Keeping any males around to show off?

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts