What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
So..........let's get down to business........MOney got 20 bean's to play with.......5 gifted to a local budd!...he will be arriving shortly....maby....anywho........15 down as of today ........13 up...with the other two lagging along.............pic's to come shortly............thanks KarMa.....MOneY out!:p............

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Karma couldnt get much better Krew to test his crosses/strains :yes:

These FUCKERS wont let him down IMHO!

Much respect for KG for offering this opportunity and more respect towards FUCK´s poppin beans immediately :respect:

This is going to be a great show and im definitely watching from the start to finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on Money,i just saw this was started yo.glad ya got some decent #s to play with brotha.lets see you put ur pimp hand down yo :respect:
hope ur homie shows too,all the more peeps to be showin what these babies do is the better.imma be tagged fasheezy +vibes on a stable of fee-fees out of them.
peace-T-

U

UBER21

Right on brosky.......another tagged Karma Genetics thread fo sho yo.....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rightous brotha.good numbers,all but 1 of mine popped the surface and are lookin good.little fat leaves are starting to take shape.
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
sorrry folks my comp is down.........using a friend's sheit....fattie's for sure...gottta upload for it's my doodie'....hehe...............ttul.......

K

Karma Genetics

dont worry bro they all look the same in the begining.

Thanks for kickin these in right away.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
eh fwiw the pic's are in my public gallery..sorry havent still got the swing of thing's around here yet..sorry karma..........but they reek......hehe

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they lookin sweet money,bout the same size as mine but fuller.im just gettin ready to top mine for the 1st time....just click the image code and copy past it into ur post and the pics will show my kat.peace-T-

K

Karma Genetics

Yeh looking good there Money. You vegging under mh bulbs right? I am shure you are going to love this test grow.

Respect.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
sorry KG no under t5's.......best imho for how we do........or I do.........some heavy stenche's going on right now......got some cool looking pheno's........time will tell I gave my homeboy 5 or so to flip asap........he's got an account here he will be allong shortly....please welcome him with golden arms plz...........ttul....