What's new

1000W 3x3 ScROG (Round 2)

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Fuckin sick dude,glad its all workin out for ya,and I can't wait to see some of those TW and G13xNYCD in hydro its gonna be sick..good job and keep it up.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
K guys and gals. Today makes exactly 14 days since the plants were fully flushed. It also makes day 7 since all the plants were put to flower. The pots were pretty light although I can still tell their was moisture. Ether way I fed each pot exactly 2 liters of nute juice at an EC of 1.5 or 1050PPM exactly on a .7 conversion. That's 750PPM for anyone else using the .5 conversion. Now this will be the first food after being flushed so I made it pretty light. The EC will be gradually increased over the next month. Also noticing some yellowing from the lack of N but this is exactly what I wanted and will help control stretch within the first 2 weeks. The clones are also 7 days old. The G13x NYCD is the only strain thats 8 days old as they went in a day earlier. All roots appear to be showing except for a few plants.

Nute Preparation at 1050PPM or 1.5EC on a .7 conversion.
picture.php

NYCDxG13 first plants to begin crowning :)
picture.php

New trellis put in place. This one is fabric which is more forgiving on the plants. The previous was rolled brass lining.
picture.php

Here is my TW#1 showing a nice set of roots on Day 7!!! :)
picture.php

Group shot of plant roots in EZCloner. Rows 1 to 3 on left are 8 days old. Every row thereafter to the right are 7 days old.
picture.php

9 Plants gathered outside while new trellis is installed and hut is cleaned.
picture.php

Side by side with Flowering chamber and cloning area.
picture.php

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I just did the same thing. Hope my clones turn out just as nice.

Hey GWE,
I'm rooting for you bro ;)
I'll tell you this. My EZCloner had high temps all the way through but I would keep frozen water bottles and drop them in to help. I also replaced the water every day. I had bad problem with bacteria in fish tanks and I know what they do. I took no chances. I even changed it earlier today and also cleaned the pump inside out. I noticed a brown goo building up on the intake of the EZClone pump. I cleaned that shit right up. I also removed the cap and gasket and cleaned the impeller ;). All in all, it may be a bit of leg work but you can guarantee no bacteria or slime this way because you are not allowing anything to colonize. Kill their army by not allowing it to form lol.

I also had my tri meter connected as to read what was happening in there the whole time. It did help and gave me peace of mind.

But like I said man I'm sending you some jinchuriki chakra bro..

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
~Important NOTE!~ Regarding EZ Clone.
Clean the water bottles used to cool the rez!!
I've been rinsing them prior and after use but you need to dump in clorox. They collect film and can introduce bacteria to the tub if not cleaned.

green_thumb...

Veteran
man its lookin nice and green in here,glad to hear your ezcloner is workin out for you and leg work aint shit compared to the success that comes from it. you got a sweet little set up there dude,keep it up!!!!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I flipped on July 5th. So we're looking at 8 days today :) At day 14 I expect to see some nice flowers. The G13xNYCD was the first to crown and the others started crowning as well..

green_thumb...

Veteran
very nice for 8 days,cant wait to see some fat nugs in your garden,i should see some here in a week or 2 over here.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Thanks Green Thumb, and you do have some nice bud over there. The white berry seems to be really taking off. Don't even get me started with that kush. Trics on the fans already. You're gonna have some fire bro.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks Green Thumb, and you do have some nice bud over there. The white berry seems to be really taking off. Don't even get me started with that kush. Trics on the fans already. You're gonna have some fire bro.

yeah yeah yeah,Its OOOOK... lol yeah im way fuckin excited,i better be gettin some fire,the bubba kush smell so good already.

I cant wait for your TrainWrecks to start stinkin so you can see if its the same as what i have? itl put a smile on your face for sure.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Everything looks great sum. Hey green thumb, I just stumbled on your page for the 1st time. That pretty cool. What took me so long.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
yeah yeah yeah,Its OOOOK... lol yeah im way fuckin excited,i better be gettin some fire,the bubba kush smell so good already.

I cant wait for your TrainWrecks to start stinkin so you can see if its the same as what i have? itl put a smile on your face for sure.

Hellz yeah :) I'm excited with you bro!!! This shit will be sick!!!

Everything looks great sum. Hey green thumb, I just stumbled on your page for the 1st time. That pretty cool. What took me so long.

GWE whats good bro.. Yeah Green Thumb is killing it.. Beasts in that room I tell you.. :)

checking in on your grow, bro, sumdumguy. =] keep doing that shit proper.

IamNug my brother what is good. Thank you bro I will try. I need to have something setup soon.. I decided to offset another flowering grow a month in but all I have is another 400HPS. I have my brain gears rolling fast lol..

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Roots BABY!!!

G13xNYCD #2 (Side roots on the roots :) Day 10)
picture.php

G13xNYCD #1 (This was the first branchy mofo I photographed. Day 10)
picture.php

G13xNYCD #1 (Another shot. Day 10)
picture.php

The roots are looking GREAT!! The G13xNYCD and the TrainWreck handled the process WELL!!! The LemonSkunk does not react as fast but they are there. The last strain I have is the hardest to clone but she is coming along.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
amazing clone buddy, should be a serious one, i can't wait for see into flower boom!!!

Thanks KillerWeed31,
The big girls are flowering so I'm letting them do their thing. They're coming along well. I'm really excited about the clones because they are the next grow:)

More roots today and they EXPLODED!

11th Day in the EZ Cloner for the G13xNYCD. Rows 1 - 3 from left to right. Day 10 for all other plants from then on.
picture.php

TrainWreck #3, The 2 LemonSkunks and the CT are moving along very slowly but still in the game.
picture.php

Still changing the water on a daily basis. I'm just wondering if I should drop some micro in the EZ Cloner as all the plants seem to have extensive early systems.