What's new

1000W 3x3 ScROG (Round 2)

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
You guys are good, "Robert Deniro" voice, You guys are good!!!

K I trimmed back all the leaves and they even look as if I literally took a weight off of them. My fluorescent fixture is too heavy to fit over head so I just setup a small single light fixture with a 32WCFL. Seems to be covering all 60 sites adequately.

All the clones are tops. I even took a big branchy main cola. I'd like to see what happens.

Here are all the G13xNYCD 1, 2 and 3 from left to right.. I'll be cloning the others next.
picture.php

It's going to be hard staying under 80 but I have the frozen water bottles. I've also read 40Amps thread on the slime buildup mushiness. Let's see if my water can hold up without EWC tea.
picture.php

Here's that branchy top I spoke of..
picture.php

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Okay so I now have 36 individual clones relaxing in the EZCloner. All were dipped in the EZClone solution and are now bathing. Wow temperature control is awful. They are ambient at 84.3 but RichyRich has had much success with 84 (then again he was using EWC tea. Let's hope the Canna Gods look down upon me with open arms and a big heart ;)

Pics:
A little green dip. This is the EZClone solution that comes with the unit.
picture.php

A closeup of the stem cut just under where a chute would be which was also cut. From all you ICMaggers have shown me this is where the most natural hormones are located.
picture.php

Into your new home you go.
picture.php

I need to setup another overhead light since all the plants seem to be fighting for that light. They are all bending into the light to get better coverage.
picture.php

I will definitely have to place my fuoros overhead since all the clones appear to be fighting for light.
picture.php

Every row is one specific plant. They were all cut in sets of 4. 9 plant so 36 cuttings. I cut many in expectation of failure.
picture.php

All the stems were beefy I figured the only way to get great plants would be to get the best cuts.
picture.php

On this row from left to right are G13xNYCD 1, 2 and 3.
picture.php

On this row from left to right are TrainWrecks's 1, 2 and 3. The future :)
picture.php

On this row from left to right are Lemon Skunk's 1 and 2.
picture.php

On the last row I have the .... The ... has a very unique leaf structure that identifies it quickly. I'll get some closeups of the plant soon.
picture.php

Well this is what it was all supposed to come down to from the beginning ;)

LET'S FLOWER!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Added Overhead Light Fixture :)

Added Overhead Light Fixture :)

(4) 6500k T12 30W fixtures daisy chained in series exactly 12" from bottom of bulb to top of EZClone dome. I also have (1) 4100k 32W CFL in the center for a more complete temperature spectrum.

picture.php

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Flowering Plants

Flowering Plants

Okay so we covered what's in cloning. Here are the girls who donated those precious chutes.

Leveled shot of all Six girls. Trellis was temporarily removed. so that each plant can be trimmed underneath for airflow.
picture.php

Here is a vertical shot to get a better idea on height. There is one 3 gallon pot in here. It's in the back row middle.
picture.php

Here is a closeup shot of some pistil action which began showing a few weeks ago. These girls are ready to be flowered.
picture.php

Lemon Skunk 1 and 2. I severely pruned these plants. Taking the best chutes left me low on flowering options. I placed these plants in the front since they are the fastest running strain I have. Their smell is incredible! Very heavy citrus with a slight open hand smack to the face.
picture.php

Bottom from left to right are TrainWrecks 1, 2 and 3. The TrainWreck smells are insanely fruity. On the top from left to right are G13xNYCD 1, 2 and 3. The G13xNYCD will be the longest running strain here at 10+ weeks so I made sure to have it in the back where I will not need to fuss with them.
picture.php

Trellis will be going back in at lights on.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey bro should be a serious grow, also ezclone looks nice healthy, i'll be watching for sure the progress mate!!!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Those clone donors look nice and bushy. What sort of camera are you using, very clear and crisp pics.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
hey bro should be a serious grow, also ezclone looks nice healthy, i'll be watching for sure the progress mate!!!

Hi killerweed31,
Thank you bro. I want it to be nice and dank. I have a fan I need to add to the lower canopy at lights on which should keep those stems nice and cool.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Those clone donors look nice and bushy. What sort of camera are you using, very clear and crisp pics.

Hey High Country,
Thanks for stopping by bro. Yeah man. I just keep looking under that dome for the white dots lol. Pretty exciting. The camera I use is a Sony DSC W1 that I got 5 years ago. I just make sure the lens is spot free before pics.

benzo

haha I was just gonna ask you what kinda camera too!

But yea, nice pics!

So how are your MASSIVE clones doing?? well i hope

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hi Benzo,
Thanks bro and you read my mind ... :) I went to check the roots and check this shit out!!

The G13xNYCD were placed in the EZCloner on July 4th. I now see hundreds of the little white bumps. They are very small but the base of the stem is riddled with them. I'm feeling really good about this project. All the other strains went in a day after the G13's so we'll check on the others again tomorrow.

picture.php

Everywhere I go they say first the bumps and a few days later the roots. If I get roots on these monsters in 5 days then WoW!!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I've made a small mod on the EZCloner. Since my hydro equipment isn't being used I decided to pull the small air pump and add my own. I also added a better diffuser so the micro bubble action is crazy now.

EZClone 60 with Sunleaves DuraPump SDA 550 and 4ft Snake Diffuser mod.
picture.php

Check out this bubbling action. It makes that water churn like butter. I replaced the EZClone diffuser with a 4ft snake style flexible diffuser.
picture.php

Here's my biggest cutting at about 1/4" thick and it appears it'll be the first to root with all those bumps. The others are lagging behind. Fingers still crossed.
picture.php

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Right on,looks good. With thet big pump you probably don't need a heat source as my pump like that generates a good amount of heat.looks like a cut is on the verg of rootin

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Right on,looks good. With thet big pump you probably don't need a heat source as my pump like that generates a good amount of heat.looks like a cut is on the verg of rootin

Hey thank you man, I'm waiting ;) That one you see thats about to explode is the G13xNYCD #1, Not the others are getting the white bumps too. That's 5 days so far for the G13xNYCD crew and and 4 days for all the others since they were added a day later.

I will add. The air pump seems to be keeping my rez cooler. Maybe its the addition of more air into the tub. Yesterday the EZClone high temp was 89.7 and today it was 84.9.

Also just to note. I have been pretty scared about getting slime or stem rot. So I've been removing 50% of the water on the EZClone daily and replenishing it with fresh water everyday after which I pH. This seems to be working.

I do this because when I open the lid after running for 24 hours, there is a buildup of particles on the bottom of the tub. They appear to resemble sand but it's really the skin from the stems. This in turn may feed any bacteria in my hot water temps so I clear this stuff daily.

I wouldn't feel comfortable just telling people this is all plug and play and walk away. I clearly see why people have been experiencing issues with the EZCloner. I have read analyzed and learned from peoples experiences here and I am just applying what I think is feasible and most economical to a problem. Just a little extra work is all.

I've owned fish tanks for over 25yrs and if it's one thing I learned you cannot let water sit with waste matter and not expect new unwanted tenants.

I'll keep you guys posted.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Freakin sweet bro,that G13xNYCD #1 looks like a vigor keeper already but bud growth/flavor/aroma Could easily cancel that out,looks good tho man.

have you givin any thought on tryin aquashield in the EZcloner? Helped a shit ton in my rdwc with high heat problems

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Freakin sweet bro,that G13xNYCD #1 looks like a vigor keeper already but bud growth/flavor/aroma Could easily cancel that out,looks good tho man.

have you givin any thought on tryin aquashield in the EZcloner? Helped a shit ton in my rdwc with high heat problems

I totally agree with you man. It can turn at any given point. I'm happy I have 3 specimens to work with cause either one can change the game :) Now I will be monitoring the progress for all the plants but at the end I do believe the G13xNYCD will be the most powerful medicine. This of coarse being that I favor sativa's over all but that dank ass diesel just throws in over the top.

On the next clone run I'd like to try cloning with nothing but plain water for the whole duration without changing out at all! Granted the result from that I'd know if my city water is slime free. But I will also be running a test with aquashield and EWC tea.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
K people looking very good here. As a matter of fact I'm going to have so many clones I think I'll setup another makeshift flowering station :)

My brain is on ZoooooooM right now. I only planned on a few clones surviving but it looks like they're all going to make it. I'm planning on bringing out the flood tables or at least 1 to run a 3x3 ebb&flow right from clone along with the others I have running. LoL WTF!!! The EZCloner is the shit..

Here are some pics.

Day 6 for G13xNYCD #2
picture.php

Day 5 for Trainwreck #2
picture.php

Another Trainwreck #2 at 5 days
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts