What's new

1000W 3x3 ScROG (Round 2)

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
WOWEEE LOOKIN GOOD IN HERE!!! that first lemon skunk looks just like mine man,not real frosty and mine smells like a tart lemonade,that CT looks tasty as hell too dude!!! keep that shit up buddy!!!

Hey GreenThumb..
Thanks bro it's coming along. Gonna stick with just GH Micro and Bloom this round. No KoolBloom. I'll use KoolBloom on 2nd round to see if a difference is apparent.. The G13's smell like mango but everything else just stinks lol. The CT looks like a serious strain imo.. We'll have to wait and see for that one.

Okay I just checked all the rapid rooters and it seems as I fucked it up by adding the 1/4 inch water the instructions suggest. Do NOT add 1/4 inches of water because you're going to make it soaked as I have. I just hope it isn't too late for the Train Wreck at day 3. Please lord just give me one and I promise I will blow your mind... I lifted the Rapid rooters a bit so they somewhat dry out. Starting tomorrow or as soon as they dry out I will start spraying the RR's.

I didnt read the whole thread so im not sure if u already figured this out but soak them before you put the seeds in but dont squeeze out all the water. maybe 50% of it. I also drop my beans in a shot glass of water for 12-24 hours before dropping the beans into the hole. Hope this helps..... I have only tried once with 3 beans and they all three are grown up now doing great!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I didnt read the whole thread so im not sure if u already figured this out but soak them before you put the seeds in but dont squeeze out all the water. maybe 50% of it. I also drop my beans in a shot glass of water for 12-24 hours before dropping the beans into the hole. Hope this helps..... I have only tried once with 3 beans and they all three are grown up now doing great!

Hi JohnnyHopkins and thank you for stopping by.. I just went ahead ans bought an ezcloner. I plan on keeping my moms alive for the next 200years so hopefully no more seeds for me ;)

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I like that sativa influence in the pics, looks like a good outdoor proposition.

rotties8

OK..... AND NOW ROTTIES8 CAN SIT BACK READ THIS THREAD, AND START LEARNING I WISH I COULD HAVE GOTT'EN HEAR FASTER BUT....AS U NO THAT I'V HAD MY HAND'S FULL.SO I WON'T ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS..I'M JUST GOING 2 GO BACK AND READ IT FROM THE START.AND I'LL PICK UP WITH U GU'YS IN A LITTLE BITT.MAN THIS IS KILLER!!!!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Thanks Rottie8,
I'll start my first dose of KoolBloom today I can't wait to see their reaction to it. They'll probably be like WTF was that?? LoL I see many of them going though P deficiencies so they will drink this up like milk...

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hi guys and Gals,
K so I prepped the main feed for the girls. I grabbed 10 gallons of water and dropped my meter into it and fed FMicro and FBloom till my EC was 2.4 respectively. Now at 1680 (.7 conversion) I'll go ahead and drop the Kool Bloom in small increments and let it dissolve each time till I achieve a true PPM increase of 200PPM. I'll post a few pics in a few days ;)

Also on a side not. While I was at the hydro shop I picked up a Hydro Farm Active Eye pocket microscope. I cut a tiny sample off the plant and saw all these beautiful trichs. I've never seen such beauty and they were all clear to boot. I can't wait till they change between cloudy and amber. This will by far be the most potent grow I have ever done. The sample I smoked kast week was just crack LoL I had to lay down for a sec. I am not kidding either. TrainWreck has become my new favorite medicinal..

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
So here goes. After adding the KoolBloom I overshot it by 100PPM. So instead of being steady at 1850PPM from 1650PPM. I ended at 1950PPM. I corrected this by subtracting 1Gal of nute mix from the container and replacing it with 1Gal of fresh water. This bought me to 1800PPM. I didn't want to risk going over again to I left as-is. I then calibrated the pH and fed. Since this is their first time on KoolBloom I don't mind being 50PPM under but the feeding after the next will be the full 200 with no error. I will update pics when pots are near dry. Oh and the smells are so so sweet. The lemon Skunk has such a fruity smell while the TrainWreck just sticks lol!! The CT I cannot make out. She stinks but there is something else there. The G13xNYCD simply smells like mango. Now I had a fear that since those hermed my whole garden would be pollinated but since the there are no nanners present my garden appears to have not been pollinated by the G13's. This will be their final run in my garden and will not be present in the next run.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Ok so I went out to the hydro shop for some more supplies. I got a 15lb bag of castings and some dyna grow root gel for my next clone run - all went well the last time but I want to keep it that way ;). I also picked up a very low cost XtraSun 6 hood for my flood and drain system. So far everything is coming along. By the time this grow is done I should be showing pistils in the flood tray setup.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Nice,I can't wait to see what the KB does for your ladies,I also can't wait to taste that mango flavor your talkig about.so did your ph plumit after adding the KB?

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Nice,I can't wait to see what the KB does for your ladies,I also can't wait to taste that mango flavor your talkig about.so did your ph plumit after adding the KB?

Oh fo'sho you already know bro ;)
I tested the KB in a 2 gallon bucket with plain water first. I wanted to see what it does to the numbers and I noticed that it dropped from 7.0 to 5.4 immediately. I was like damn but I get the same effect from the Flora Bloom. So I dumped that bucket and made the mix in a 40gal bin and after mixing the primary nutes it only dropped it from 5.5 to 5.4. Seemed pretty stable from there. I pH'ed it about a half hour later and let it sit for a while at 6.3 till I felt it was good eats for the girl. I can't wait to see the results either. I'm excited about this one.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Do t know if u solved ur cloner prob yet but I noticed it a few pages back.
Cycle timer man. Ur temps are just barely to high. Trust me

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Do t know if u solved ur cloner prob yet but I noticed it a few pages back.
Cycle timer man. Ur temps are just barely to high. Trust me

Hi SirSmokeAlot,
Yeah man thanks for bringing that up. I think I let the clones soak too long in the EZClone gel. I noticed they were shriveled withing an hour. I just killed those off and dipped the new clones quickly and then into the system. They all made it with nubs showing in five days lol.. I survived the high temps by replacing the water every day but this time I'm going to use the castings to hold the high temps without losing the clones.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
The casting tea will help once roots pop but before that u need lower temps for stems to not get slimy mushy before roots.
U will also see a drastic gain in flower size n density using KB. Not some much with the liquid as the powdered form. Very diff npk #