Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > All of my grow reviews.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
All of my grow reviews. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2010, 07:10 AM #1
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
All of my grow reviews.

Work in progress will continue to fill in threads I have made...

This is a list of every strain I have grown and reviewed on IC. Hopefully this helps some of you.

Chimera Seeds

Female Seeds
[/list] Green House Seed Company

Karma Genetics

Mosca Negra Seeds
Paradise Seed Seeds

Reservoir SeedsSpice of Life
The Flying Dutchmen

I wouldn't currently grow anything from this company. Can't speak for non-fem'd beans other than Dutchmen's Royal Orange, but I've grown Nepal Kush, Dutchmens Royal Orange, and blueberry x skunk (there is no blueberry at all) and they were terrible. 3 strikes in a row and your definitely out of my seed buying recommendation list.

Click here for a link to all of my grows

Last edited by 40AmpstoFreedom; 05-25-2011 at 10:31 PM..
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

24 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:03 AM #2
darwinsbulldog
Landrace Lover

darwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nice
nice job mate

Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”
darwinsbulldog is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2010, 08:07 AM #3
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
thanks there is a bunch more check back will be adding about 15 more links maybe tonight or tomorrow and then some more when I feel like finding them.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 AM #4
darwinsbulldog
Landrace Lover

darwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nicedarwinsbulldog is just really nice
sweet will do mate

Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”
darwinsbulldog is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2010, 01:21 AM #5
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Damn 40! That's quite the resume.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:02 AM #6
peterjoseph88

peterjoseph88 will become famous soon enoughpeterjoseph88 will become famous soon enoughpeterjoseph88 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the info
peterjoseph88 is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2011, 06:54 PM #7
40AmpstoFreedom

Updated it with a couple of links.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:54 PM #8
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
your talent speaks for itself. very nice.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 05:37 PM #9
TacomaComa

Location: heavy peacin proppin floppy's under the stairs.....WOOOO!
TacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud ofTacomaComa has much to be proud of
ive always enjoyed your grow threads thx for putting them all together for easy access

Old 05-23-2011, 08:00 PM #10
40AmpstoFreedom

Thanks and no problem guys wish I had started it in the beginning and could find everything lol. I'll keep piling it on should be a bunch more this year as well.