What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Jack O Nesia test grow

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 :joint: Jack O Nesia

The mom is the amnesia cut that just got 1st price sativa breeder ICMAG420 cup 2009crossed with my proven Jack Herrer#22 male. I expect a fast hard hitting sweet spice haze hybrid. They will stretch above normal. And should finish in about 9 / 13 weeks.

I have high expectations for these.

The Amnesia MOM

Environment:
Indoors, 4x4 tent, and 3 gal grow bags.

Light: 1k watt

Soil:
2 cu. ft Pro-Mix HP (this kind just has more perlite basically
2 cu. ft MiracleGrow Organic Choice for the garden
¾ cup Miracle Grow Bonemeal
¾ cup Miracle Grow Bloodmeal
¼ cup Marine Cuisine
¼ cup Peace of Mind
½ cup Dolomite Lime
10-20% perlite

By the time they need nutrients, which is usually around 38-46 days, I am hoping to have organic teas figured out 100%. If this is not case and my research doesn’t make me feel 100% confident I will use my normal FF Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching, Cal Mag, Age Old Kelp, and molasses regiment. And no not all at once and only if it asks me for it lol…

Here are the seeds:

P6081574.JPG
P6081579.JPG

And the germination process has begun!

P6081580.JPG

scaramanga

Good luck with them 40. I was also lucky enough to get the Jack O'nesia, so I'll definitely be watching your grow show.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
way to kick it off 40. use a bit over a cup of blood and bone and you should be able to go over 90 days with that mix. best of luck!

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah 40apmstofreedom, I love your staight and clean grow's. This is going to be a might fine thread.

Good luck with your grow, and any question feel free to ask.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice 40apmstofreedom tagged and watching closely...

THC123

Veteran
Hey Karma , could it be that i already smoked this strain???

One or 2 months ago i smoked a jack herrer /amnesia cross in the point.

First very clear high which gets heavier and heavier

Was this your Jack-*o-nesia??? or another jack amnesia cross? Aroma/ smell was predominantly amnesia

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, checked the bag and all ofem are cracked...Now that's quick. I will post pics when the tails are long enough to warrant planting.

L

LolaGal

Good Luck... Nice pics of the beans... I like how Karma puts all that info on the plastic. Very helpful... Good packaging! Keep up the good work.

X

xinsanewickedx

so 40 are you looking for that special lil lady to keep around out of these?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so 40 are you looking for that special lil lady to keep around out of these?

If there is a really crazy pheno I will reveg and gift to a very good friend of mine to keep a live who has space if Karma is ok with that. Of course if not I will simply chop them all down. I don't have the space to keep moms around unfortunately. These beans were given to me for a test grow so I want to respect his intellectual property imo.

So check it out we got 9 germed and above ground planted them last night. One was damaged in shipping and had a piece of the shell hanging off that I thought was just a piece of the outer covering that you can easily rub off the seed, but its actually really torn off. So nothing has happened with that one yet but I am still trying to germ it here's some pics before I planted them:

P6101581.JPG

The damaged one :frown:

P6101583.JPG

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man and yours too this should be interesting! I have a feeling this is going to be really fun for me as I haven't mingled in any of these genetics before.

I really want to try happy brother now.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice work 40 i thought i saw a broken seed in your first pics but still 100% germ rate on the viable seeds, keep up the good work