Paradise Seeds Swiss Bliss

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
P4161456.JPG

P4161458.JPG

P4161460.JPG

P4161459.JPG

Very nice man.... mouth watering. Even a hint of purple in there..-?
Beautiful. :yeahthats

Very frosty toooo.... soooo nice. Well Done!

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks there was a little purple towards the end on one of them that probably would've come out more if I had let it go 70 days but I took it at 65 and let the other 4 go 70. Every plant was very resinous and amazing structure....not for scrog this bitch bushes!!!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me smoke a bowl real quick and I'll come and tell you been smoking many different kinds past couple weeks and it gets foggy remembering particulars...

I'll describe the bottom bud in the first dry shot picture. That was my favorite pheno.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flavor is very hard to describe...Fruit is wayyyyy in the background and its not the real sweet fruity pebble smell its like dank/mustier fruit with a diesel/fuel smell that is more prominent when you touch the bud. Its very smooth though and n/p taking large hits.

Very linear in the head and musical. I feel like I got a music box upstairs playin or drums and my thoughts are very vocal in my head :p It's very clear and breathing feels good. In my opinon two of my phenos made me smile a lot and this one is the one I liked the most.

It's a very up feel good weed for me.

The bud above this one in the photo (that is lighter green if you wipe away those crystals) I distinctly remember as it was like a huge rush 20 minutes into it. Almost makes your hands shake a little. I told someone that was with me I think it may almost be too strong around that 20 minute point and then it mellowed into an up high that you can focus very clearly on (talk about calc or philosophy). I was pretty high, but it wasn't anxiety inducing rather the opposite and also made grin and definitely laugh a lot. Great bar/club weed.

B

boo

Im growing the same seeds...have at least 2 weeks more before harvest...sounds like a nice high

B

boo

nope, no links here...I was just cruising thru the neighborhood and saw you were growing the same dope...I'll be glad to keep you up to date in a few weeks...heres some other greens I cut last week

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
It must be the day for pretty pot! I'm stoked on all counts!

Great work 40! Boo nice colors!

B

boo

mo bettah pics of the purple...madonna and agent orange are also shown...thanks for the hospitality amps...peace from the swamp

Up until today i thought i had icecream and turns out its swissbliss from everything you have described that is exactly what i have
nearly finished

Latest posts

Latest posts