Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Chimera mystery

Thread Title Search
Chimera mystery Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2009, 10:20 PM #1
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Chimera mystery

Found this little gem in a mix pack from Chimera or it may be his mental floss. Its slightly seeded from some plants going hermie in my other tent (sadhu's), but it's still pretty frosty so I took some clones and will try to reveg it. It's day 71:

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2009, 12:09 AM #2
master shake

master shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the rough
Damn those foxtails look dank, how those trich's lookin?
master shake is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2009, 12:21 AM #3
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Looks like its 60% milky right now so I am definitely giving until its got some brown trichs. I will be able to tell if I get to flower it out again or not whether it is MF or not be my MF's were 14 days behind the mix pack in flowering so if it is really only day 59 I will be extremely pleased! I really want to see what this girl does with no seeds.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:23 AM #4
mosca negra

Looks like Sassy Frass to me. Grew some a few years back.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:51 AM #5
CANNACO-OP
Farmassist

CANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of light
Fox Tails nice @71, countdown is one, get out the scope and keep checkin em, she is almost ripe......... nice job with the grow and pics. Keep it up.

Peace from Canna

Old 07-17-2009, 01:07 AM #6
40AmpstoFreedom

Thanks a lot guys for gracious compliments.

Mosca after doing some research I think you may actually be right. It has a very very subtle blueberry smell and extremely lime green flowers with some purpling on the tips. Very low odor while growing am hoping it kicks into gear in the cure.

I got 9/10 females out of this mix pack so be prepared for a fun show. I assure there are no bad plants...Some of these are gigantic as you can see in my thread on his forum. I do believe I have 2 Sweetest Sativas and they are friggin weight monsters! We'll see what everyone else thinks they are though.

This should be a fun thread trying to figure out what all of these are

Old 07-17-2009, 09:47 AM #7
40AmpstoFreedom

Damn Mosca I asked if sass was in the mix and he said nope! Really was thinking you were right. Guess I will have to flower it again and see how long it takes to figure out whether it came from the mix pack or not.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:36 PM #8
Dkgrower

Dkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really niceDkgrower is just really nice
what ever it is named it sure looks damm good
Dkgrower is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2009, 10:40 PM #9
40AmpstoFreedom

Yea, thanks Dk I can't imagine it without seeds it really does have quite a few especially mid to lower section, but I needed that if I was going to try to take clones. I really hope revegging works out with this girl I am guessing a little more weight and some very frosty nugs. In real life it looks very white. I can't wait to get some natural sunshine pictures of dry buds.

Old 07-26-2009, 03:27 AM #10
40AmpstoFreedom

Here she is on chop day! Lots of seeds but damn this girl looks absolutely amazing...I think it's Mental Floss.