What's new

For those of you not in the Reservoir....

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's some Chemdog BX2 bud I am smokin right now from grow log there. I guess I would coin it very sedative and trippy:

IMG_1734.JPG
IMG_1734_Trimmed.jpg
IMG_1734_Trimmed_2.jpg
IMG_1734_Trimmed_3.jpg

IMG_17221.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_1723_Trimmed.jpg
IMG_1723_Trimmed_w.jpg
IMG_1724.JPG
IMG_17251.JPG
IMG_17261.JPG
IMG_1726_Trimmed.jpg
IMG_17271.JPG
IMG_17281.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG
IMG_1731.JPG
IMG_1732.JPG

Sideways

Nice 40! Couple of question: howz the stank factor , and which do you like best, killer chem, bx2 or strawberry diesel?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice 40! Couple of question: howz the stank factor , and which do you like best, killer chem, bx2 or strawberry diesel?

BX2 and they smell...kind of indescribable now. The OSD's reeked like crazy too. KC is an odd sweet smell kind of like nutella but it no longer has the chocolatey smell it did when flowering (so far anyways).

OC80

No offense to rez, but everything you have grown looks crazy frosty like that. Maybe its your drying/curing process plus skillls? Well whatever it is, keep it up. Your grow on the schnazz#2 made me pull the trigger on some beans.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some diggy! Is there any meat to the flowers?

Chemdog BX2 nugs are small, plentiful, but dense and the Killer Chemdog ranged from large medium density to small and very dense.

1 1/2 ounce of Chemdog BX2 fits in a non-wide mouth mason jar and 1-2 ounces depending on density for KC.

My only complaints about the stuff would be floppiness of stems, but this second go around tomato cages rock...First time was a disaster totally unprepared lol.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran

BX2 because the high is just ridiculous even if the plant isn't a keeper :pumpkin:

All of them had at least 2 plants that completely reek.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No offense to rez, but everything you have grown looks crazy frosty like that. Maybe its your drying/curing process plus skillls? Well whatever it is, keep it up. Your grow on the schnazz#2 made me pull the trigger on some beans.

You will enjoy those man I know I will definitely give them a go some day again :joint:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
where's the amber on them trichs?

I know, I know, you keep bustin on me for that! They are very few and far between these girls need to go to day 75 but they had to come down at 60 and 65 days as I was in the process of moving houses and they were the last thing in there for 15 days so it had to happen, but fear not for 50-75% brown is coming in 70 days~ Another worthy note is they take a ton of nutes compared to anything I have grown and were completely drained even with me using teas at day 55-60. Problem fixed this time though :D

Kept cuts of the four best them and they had been vegging for 35+ days before I puttem into flower a couple of days ago lol

I also got those 2 Jack O' Nesias flowering with them so they will get to go to 90 days this time yummy (they are the two in bottom right) :witch2:

IMG_1735.jpg
IMG_1736.jpg

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not like your nugs don't look bomb, but those extra weeks can make or break that bud!
looking super duper fly either way.
kudos :D

Latest posts

Latest posts