What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chimera mystery

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found this little gem in a mix pack from Chimera or it may be his mental floss. Its slightly seeded from some plants going hermie in my other tent (sadhu's), but it's still pretty frosty so I took some clones and will try to reveg it. It's day 71:

IMG_0171_cropped_and_redone_A.jpg
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like its 60% milky right now so I am definitely giving until its got some brown trichs. I will be able to tell if I get to flower it out again or not whether it is MF or not be my MF's were 14 days behind the mix pack in flowering so if it is really only day 59 I will be extremely pleased! I really want to see what this girl does with no seeds.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Fox Tails nice @71, countdown is one, get out the scope and keep checkin em, she is almost ripe......... nice job with the grow and pics. Keep it up.

Peace from Canna

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks a lot guys for gracious compliments.

Mosca after doing some research I think you may actually be right. It has a very very subtle blueberry smell and extremely lime green flowers with some purpling on the tips. Very low odor while growing am hoping it kicks into gear in the cure.

I got 9/10 females out of this mix pack so be prepared for a fun show. I assure there are no bad plants...Some of these are gigantic as you can see in my thread on his forum. I do believe I have 2 Sweetest Sativas and they are friggin weight monsters! We'll see what everyone else thinks they are though.

This should be a fun thread trying to figure out what all of these are :D

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Mosca I asked if sass was in the mix and he said nope! Really was thinking you were right. Guess I will have to flower it again and see how long it takes to figure out whether it came from the mix pack or not.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, thanks Dk I can't imagine it without seeds it really does have quite a few especially mid to lower section, but I needed that if I was going to try to take clones. I really hope revegging works out with this girl I am guessing a little more weight and some very frosty nugs. In real life it looks very white. I can't wait to get some natural sunshine pictures of dry buds.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is on chop day! Lots of seeds but damn this girl looks absolutely amazing...I think it's Mental Floss.

IMG_0593.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0567.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0568.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0587.JPG
IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_05691.JPG
IMG_05531.JPG

D

danny karey

In my best Steve Stiffler voice.........Well suck me beautiful!! Thats a nice lady ya got there man.

Greaty job, keep up the good work

Danny

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wnated to update the thread with dry shots for you guys. My guess is 30~ seeds. Frosty as hell even with all that baggage. I am pretty damn sure this is mental floss. I had a similar pheno the first run I did with MF.

To see these at 3456 x 2592 resolution which is the resolution of the originals is pretty phenomenal. This is a damn fine plant. To think the mix pack I got for free for ordering 5+ packs gave me all this and even some more I havent posted yet is just fantastic.

IMG_0808.JPG
IMG_0807.JPG
IMG_0806.JPG
IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0815.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG
IMG_0817.JPG
IMG_0818.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0827.JPG
IMG_0828.JPG
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_0830.JPG
IMG_0831.JPG
IMG_0832.JPG
IMG_0833.JPG

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posted these in another thread but wanted them here too in case someone doesn't stumble on it. Here are some zoomed in shots from pictures I posted already.

IMG_0839_Trimmed.jpg
IMG_0841_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_0841_Trimmed_2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts