Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Reservoir Seeds > SFV x Chemdog

Thread Title Search
SFV x Chemdog Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2011, 12:23 AM #91
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Rez if you read this thread anytime soon check out my autoflower post in your thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php...&postcount=352

Click here for a link to all of my grows

Last edited by 40AmpstoFreedom; 02-19-2011 at 01:12 AM..

Old 05-25-2011, 11:29 PM #92
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Wow, so this was the grow in the shitty room I did before I had to move and I forgot bout the thread sorry lol...

I still have the mom and 5 more seeds to pop so keep it scribed. Going to add the thread to my link reviews now.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:52 PM #93
40AmpstoFreedom

I have 6 clones of the keeper mom I kept vegging in CoCo I will post pictures and finished budshots for the grow...I cannot wait to see how this girl performs in CoCo since it is the highest yielding plant I have grown to date

Old 06-23-2011, 01:54 AM #94
dustin27

dustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the rough
Cant wait to see it either! Coco's been intriguing the shit outta me lately, I'm cant wait to try some!

Holy Grail:
'91 ChemDog
ChemDog D
ChemDog 4
DawgDaze
Giesel
ECSD
SD riri
Original diesel
MSS
Casey Jones

Old 07-04-2011, 12:24 AM #95
40AmpstoFreedom

Took pics of the transplant into one gallons today so will post when possible. I was blown away by how much these smell right now only 10 inches tall. I did not have to move them or anything just get 2-3 feet away and breathe in. Room wasn't hot or anything to make the smell more pronounced either. It reeks of burnt rubber, sfv, and skunk/death. They are very healthy and loving coco. Took pics of the roots too.

Old 07-05-2011, 04:47 AM #96
dagobaker

dagobaker has a spectacular aura aboutdagobaker has a spectacular aura aboutdagobaker has a spectacular aura aboutdagobaker has a spectacular aura about
subscribed