Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Chimera's GF x BB (aka sweettooth) round 2 with her pack 2 =)

Thread Title Search
Chimera's GF x BB (aka sweettooth) round 2 with her pack 2 =) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2009, 03:49 AM #1
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Chimera's GF x BB (aka sweettooth) round 2 with her pack 2 =)

This is the sweet tooth Chimera bred for spice of life he sells it under his label as GF x BB. This is my second pack and not my last...This strain is so much fun and there's so much to find in it. Not one bad plant yet! I plan on chopping on day 65 which is when I think they would've been rdy the first round. 15 more days of growth has me psyched...These buds are very large and very hard! I expect very nice weight.

If you want to see more pics link is in my sig to the grow thread and I will add finished shots here when I am done.

All pics are 50 flowering and yes I like Canadian whiskey and lots of it.

Pheno 1:

Pheno 2 (The Beast):

Pheno 3:

Pheno 4:

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2009, 04:06 AM #2
fat freddy

That bottle is full 40 amps.Hard to find something better than gf x bb. Well done chimera.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:08 AM #3
grapepunched

wow 40, another impressive display of chimera's genes
and your grow skills... thank you for sharing, how do they smell?

peace

-gp

Old 06-05-2009, 04:54 AM #4
Ulysses

Ulysses is a jewel in the roughUlysses is a jewel in the roughUlysses is a jewel in the roughUlysses is a jewel in the roughUlysses is a jewel in the roughUlysses is a jewel in the rough
Nicely done, 40Amps!
Ulysses is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2009, 11:17 PM #5
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapepunched View Post
wow 40, another impressive display of chimera's genes
and your grow skills... thank you for sharing, how do they smell?

peace

-gp
This is what I said in the thread and what they currently smell like in flower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
The smell on all of these is out of this world. It was nice the first time I grew it, but not near this strong or distinct...one of my favorites is 110% skittles...Right when you open a bag. The other one smells like the sweetest strawberries I have ever smelled. Another smells like grapecrush soda with grapefruits. The beast as I called it earlier smells distinctly of sweet grapefruits.

When I say they smell the way they do I mean it. No joke that is 100% what they smell like no ifs ands or buts about it. It's not even questionable. I even had another person smell test them and the first one was the skittles and he replied what it smelled like instantly heh. I am really friggin excited to say the least.
I really think the change in smell is due to the fact that I am growing organic now and only add per gallon 1-2 tsp tiger bloom, cha ching 1/4 tsp, or beastie blooms 1/4 tsp near the end (20-15 days before harvest) if I feel it's lacking any bloom nutes. I only do that now when the plants are hungry and if they don't look like they need it I don't add it lesson learned.

Before I am quite sure I was starving some plants of certain things and way over feeding others causing bad quality smelling bud come harvest time on most plants not all.

Ulys and fred thanks a lot for compliments guys I appreciate it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:30 PM #6
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Hey 40, great job, and thanks for the info, I didn't know sweet tooth was chimeras work in disguise.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2009, 03:05 AM #7
NolBC
Licenced to Grow ... Welcome to BC!

NolBC will become famous soon enoughNolBC will become famous soon enough
Lookin good 40a ... Keep it up mein!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...33#post2307433

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
My BlueBerry/Bluecheese Outdoor Grow 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...69#post2413969

~Peace,
Nol
NolBC is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2009, 08:39 AM #8
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the rough
Those look and sound incredible, you've convinced me to make a purchase. Good job on going organic, now just nix the remainder of the chem nutes your using and enjoy some 100% organic. There are organic ways to get your plants some fast bloom nutes, look into aerated compost teas and all that stuffs. One baby step at a time, I sometimes say.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:30 AM #9
40AmpstoFreedom

Thanks everyone for the compliments. They are really getting big now and packing on trichs. Definitely haven't had a harvest like this yet.

And yea Canna thats my next step for sure! I've already read a couple of threads and will be repeating the process, but right now I am just doing what I know works. I really need to find somewhere that sells kelp meal where I live but that is not likely it seems.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:28 AM #10
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
Thanks everyone for the compliments. They are really getting big now and packing on trichs. Definitely haven't had a harvest like this yet.

And yea Canna thats my next step for sure! I've already read a couple of threads and will be repeating the process, but right now I am just doing what I know works. I really need to find somewhere that sells kelp meal where I live but that is not likely it seems.
I'm not sure how the price compares or if its the same stuff, but I seen Kelp Powder at a local health food store.