What's new

Why Is Florida the Lamest State When It Comes To Marijuana?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I'm from Florida why can't i post in Florida thread again? Also before you ball fondlers get to gassing each other up no one ran me out of shit, i left that Florida growers thread because it got L7 square with a few people trying to clique up and be exclusionary to people who don't agree with you and kiss your ass. I got no time for egomaniacs and sycophants. Much better areas to spread my knowledge. Anyway you guys have fun with the circle jerk. If you learned to read instead of surfing around on your jump to conclusions mats we wouldn't but heads so much. And yes smart pot allows too much air for my environment dunno why that's such a difficult concept to grasp. Dry soil = dead roots.

B

blue_tick

dry soil = lazy ass (not smart pots) from what i have read here is you jumping off. no circle jerk here. change your attitude would be the first thing needs to be done. i'm in no click just carry myself with respect for others. give it a go and see if things change for you.

ball fondlers tells me your a young kid with no respect. another jump off point.

i have no time for young ass kids

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Shit like this is why poweredbydouchebaggery was told to leave the fl thread. Hes a troll. He was stihgnobevoli but got banned for being a troll. Plus hes so retarded thinks smartpots cause his failures. I never posted in his retarded thread about smartpots but if you cant grow in a smartpot then your a dumbfuck for real. Ive given newbies smartpots and dirt and they could figure it out but this "master grower" couldnt. Mods please ban this dude again cuz all he does is start shit with people.

LMFAO the guy with the slick rick avatar and all those shity ass pics???
Plz don't waste your time with this guy any more

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
go to 43rd and michigan and take a pic tough guy lol. fucking suburb kids trying to act hard. take another one at 87th and princeton ;) and finally take one at 53rd and may.

i'll be waiting lulz...

also LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAH did you just threaten me with a gun over the internet? oh...classic. anyway next time i'm in chicago i'll let you know. we can go hang out in the hood together. :laughing:

Are u scared or somthing who threaten you?
I said I'm taking a pic with fuck powerbyhaters in the hood and yes I keep a pole but suburb people might not know what that is
But check this out I was going to take pics ,but now it's a video I have south side ties 87th how bout the wild 100s ?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
'Why Florida is the lamest State' thread..
start a Chicago sucks or Chicago is great thread..

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
ball fondlers tells me your a young kid with no respect. another jump off point.

ball fondlers should tell you i think you guys are some nut huggers. i guess you don't know what that means ask WCS he's super hood, he carries poles and hammers, and he's willing to make trips to places holding pieces of paper with your name on it and a gun and take pics to prove it. be sure to inbox me the link to this video that's never gonna come. fake ass mark ass ******

#internetgangstas

B

blue_tick

hey man. you was the one that started this crap. as far as nut hugger you can straight up kiss my ass. i ain't no city boy here. i come from the hills. your language don't fly so find your place to hang out and not on my NUTS

peace

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
i was responding to WCS claims about how shitty everywhere in chicago is unless you're from the suburbs. i was disagreeing since i'm all city, you can still find my name up on walls all over that bitch. look high. chicago is chicago same as it always was, only people who think all this new media attention means chicago is a "warzone" are clearly outsiders who don't live there. or north side pocket dog walking sheltered motherfuckers posing on the internet.

you decided to insert yourselves and huddle around WCS balls for warmth. i didn't mention anyone else except WCS. you cosigned yourself into this.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I'm done with u TAKE THE L it's all good
your in FL hmmm sounds Nice wanna grab a burger reall quick? We can meet up for a nice chat ? Ask a few people yes I will meet u yes we can have a nice talk....

Meraxes

Veteran
And on this weeks episode of ..."Words Gathered from the Last Couple Pages!": ...Poles, hammers, ball fondlers, sweet ass, gassing eachother, circle jerk surfing, pieces of paper, never gonna come, not on my nuts, on walls all over that bitch, warzone, pocket dog, ...and Chicago

B

blue_tick

this thread needs shut down from my stand point. just goes to show you there's more than this state that has issue's. why this got started to begin with is beyond me. we live in a state that has the same laws as most of the country. the south has always been this way. it is what it is and we try to do the best and get away with what we can(most states). it's all about overgrow and free rights not poweredbylove or what ever

it's dinner time and need to figure out what to eat

here's the menu LOL

any suggestions

peace i'm ouuut

picture.php
picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
i told you how it got started. i disagreed with WCS assesment of the state of chicago, then other people namely yourself decided to jump in and take sides. so dunno why you acting all surprised like you don't know what happened. rock throwing hand hiders... #insta-gators

Slipnot

this thread needs shut down from my stand point. just goes to show you there's more than this state that has issue's. why this got started to begin with is beyond me. we live in a state that has the same laws as most of the country. the south has always been this way. it is what it is and we try to do the best and get away with what we can(most states). it's all about overgrow and free rights not poweredbylove or what ever

it's dinner time and need to figure out what to eat

here's the menu LOL

any suggestions

peace i'm ouuut

View Image View Image

alligator ??? lol