What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Is Florida the Lamest State When It Comes To Marijuana?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I think you are nuts, old trout. I've been reading your yeehaw, smug stuff for some time now and I kind of like you but you are nuts.

SD is about the most unsafe place in the US that I can think of. You live in an overcrowded desert that is getting hotter and dryer every minute. The area, SD, LA, Arizona, the whole southwest, is packed with nuts with guns, meth, oppression, and bad attitudes. If you had any brains you would pack it in and head somewhere safer.

^^^^ That was some funny yeehaw shit LMAO

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
But it's the lamest state is cause it's a retirement state bro old fucks don't want to see that go legal
OH! "old fucks don't want to see that go legal"..:moon:. I am one of those old fucks youre talkin bad about.. we blame most everything on big sugar and big Pharma(<soon to be Farma) I take no credit for the rest of them.:biggrin: the way I see it, if it does go legal in Fla, it would be well restricted and no growing.. either way-> :pirate:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
now really, how many of you are in a legal state and still stay off the grid? I see legalization, here in FLa, as a potential loupe hole down the road.. long as one doesn't have a warehouse going, NP.. my physical limitations might be one that needs MMJ and justify, somewhat, a small 'personal' grow..

EDIT: be around too long to be comfortable with any new laws...
most come with side effects.. mostly taxes, fees or incarceration... if you don't pay the fees or taxes

windycitysmoker

&#9878;TrippleBeamDreams&#9878;
Veteran
now really, how many of you are in a legal state and still stay off the grid? I see legalization, here in FLa, as a potential loupe hole down the road.. long as one doesn't have a warehouse going, NP.. my physical limitations might be one that needs MMJ and justify, somewhat, a small 'personal' grow..

EDIT: be around too long to be comfortable with any new laws...
most come with side effects.. mostly taxes, fees or incarceration... if you don't pay the fees or taxes

No disrespect but come one were talking about voters and most of them are older I'm 38 and yes I'm voting for it but I'm saying the senior citizens are the majority down here bro I live here you can't tell me different...maybe that's why it didn't pass last time I hope it does this time WCS

shithawk420

Veteran
DA BEARS!so you live in florida windy? what the hell started this shitstorm about Chicago?yeah chitown has its problems but i wouldnt live anywhere else.yeah the south side is fucked but i dont live there.i love to visit the west side and downtown.best city in the US

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
No disrespect but come one were talking about voters and most of them are older I'm 38 and yes I'm voting for it but I'm saying the senior citizens are the majority down here bro I live here you can't tell me different...maybe that's why it didn't pass last time I hope it does this time WCS
It's all good windy... there are allot of PITA old folk here.. mostly we come here (20+ years ago) because : no state tax (fixed incomes), lower local taxes (school, etc.), weather (warm...no snow or home heating oil), large selection of doctors, hospitals and funeral homes and one day, MMJ.. :tiphat:

EDIT: been thru 3 hurricanes (cat 3&4) and they seem to be nothing compared to earthquakes, tornadoes, fires and floods..

Floridian

Veteran
Just filled up my truck at 1.89 per gallon.what a shithole..Dont know if you all missed it but it is legal for those with cancer and a few other maladies.In Nov that list will go way up hopefully

Last edited:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
you mean that charlottes web bullshit? i mean it gives you a caveat for growing your own since they're what...4 years now into this law and 0 farms or dispensaries up? but i would hardly call it "legal" the bill doesn't allow for smoking or growing. it allows for edibles and no THC only. only CBD. so if you're into cbd brownies then yeah...it's legal. i'm waiting for november so we can get the amendment on the constitution. it's a shitty weak bill that is essentially the same as that charlottes web bullshit, but at least once this is on the books they can't remove it and we can always amend later it to allow growing your own and add more illnesses and shit. but for now lets just get the foot in the door.

windycitysmoker

Veteran
DA BEARS!so you live in florida windy? what the hell started this shitstorm about Chicago?yeah chitown has its problems but i wouldnt live anywhere else.yeah the south side is fucked but i dont live there.i love to visit the west side and downtown.best city in the US

Rogers park Northside they are fucked up
West is more about making that money they killing over corners
Humblot park =Gand bang city
South side is a 3rd world country
.....But I got back every month or so I miss the food :)

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Go Boca... Oy!

Ultra-Orthodox-rabbi-declares-medical-marijuana-kosher-for-Passover.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
im from Dupage county but how is Windy BS? ive been to Chicago many many times.And yeah Chitown has some of the best food in the world.the REAL deep dish for the win!oh yeah we have the best hotdogs too.poppy seed bun with a big slice of pickle.oh and italian beef

windycitysmoker

Veteran
don't tell me what i do and don't know. what suburb are you from cuz you ain't from the city clearly.

Wow really ask Tony green ...I grew up in the worst fucking park and you damn right I moved when I had kids.when I say I grew up I grew up early No parents NO school just the fucking streets..here's the Fucking address 1237 N Harding ...Harding and Davison do a background check you stupid fuck

windycitysmoker

Veteran
Wanna c my cook couty jail records also ? Fucking suburbs that offends me very much cause I seen some shit I wish I never did!!! I would love to say I grew up in the suburbs had a mom that wasn't in prison and a dad that was there that would be fucking Great I bet I wouldn't be hustling now right nice suburb life

But I'm done with you ...your like one of those internet people that talk shit but never put in work ...You ever never had a pole on you? You know the term ?Hammer/banger??? O unever went to jail for attemp murder I guessing you never been shot.....and yes I go back and ask Tony to meet me so I'm out there!! Ever sold bags on a corner for chump change ?? Na u right suburbs

shithawk420

Veteran
ahh fuck him man.ive known your a real cool cat for a while.you aint gotta prove nothing windy.DA BEARS!!!!