What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
I had to come back to this to mention the old timey pot holder :)
Looks like those we loomed as children.
That’s exactly what it is. About twenty years ago I bought one of those kits for my niece who was coming for a visit to our house in the country. She was a city girl about 8 years old. When I moved to come back to Virginia, I found a bag of maybe 50-60 of them. I gave them away to all the relatives in groups of four tied with a ribbon as coasters with the story of who made them for Christmas. Everyone loved them and now she is 29 years old. Funny you remembered that old timey pot holder. 🥰

Goldhedge

I ended up with 3 giant stuffed to the hilt gallon bags. I will prolly do 3 runs.
reminds me of a buddy who grew his own.

Colorado law permits adults 21 and older to grow up to 6 marijuana plants, with no more than 3 being mature plants. Homes with two or more adults can have no more than 12 marijuana plants.​

Colorado law permits adults 21 years of age and older to possess up to two ounces (2 oz.) of marijuana for personal use. However, state drug laws prohibit people from possessing or consuming marijuana in public.1​
Harvested something like 300lbs of kickapoo high test.

He said "How was I to know there would be that much pot in 6 plants?"

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
So, some members were wrong about your activities in Pickering, they were not nefarious at all. You were just searching for some meaning in your life.

i was searching for a heart of gold
and im getting old

speaking of old , ran across this old photo that maybe only a few on here remember , our old friend Simple……RIP

IMG_0577.jpeg

giggy

Hope everybody had a great day. Doctor told me not to worry as long as it is draining. Said it has slowed down and I still have a months worth of meds to take. Just keep it clean and keep a eye on it. So tomorrow ssi will call me, thinking about going to work Monday. Three days a week I think I can do it. Be nice to get back to a bit of normalcy in my life and a chance to buy the things to make changes for the grow shed. Then I got to figure how I will get in and out of it. Yall have a great night my friends.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
For any of you knowledgeable computer people, I just realized that as of either yesterday or today my new computer(24/04/24) has my favorites from my old computer, how did this happen? I did not do anything to make this happen.
Did setting up your new computer involve hooking up your old computer? If so then it did it automatically assuming that you would want to preserve your old settings, favorites, photos, etc. If setting up your new computer did not involve hooking up to your old computer but your old computer was still on the same network and powered up it could have happened as a part of syncing the devices on your network. If you didn't hook up to your old computer and it wasn't on you network and it wasn't powered up then I haven't a clue. Unless Bill Gates has started employing fairies to make things like that happen magically. Either that or your favorites was only ever whatever default favorites are when you first set up a computer and therefore the favorites you're seeing noow is the same default favorites but since they're still the same you think they're your old favorites.

Latest posts

Latest posts