What's new

Why Is Florida the Lamest State When It Comes To Marijuana?

Brot

you mean that charlottes web bullshit? i mean it gives you a caveat for growing your own since they're what...4 years now into this law and 0 farms or dispensaries up? but i would hardly call it "legal" the bill doesn't allow for smoking or growing. it allows for edibles and no THC only. only CBD. so if you're into cbd brownies then yeah...it's legal. i'm waiting for november so we can get the amendment on the constitution. it's a shitty weak bill that is essentially the same as that charlottes web bullshit, but at least once this is on the books they can't remove it and we can always amend later it to allow growing your own and add more illnesses and shit. but for now lets just get the foot in the door.
Here is the problem with that. It had to pass Rick Scotts desk! Aint no way in hell, he will let ANYONE, but the selected few to grow! EVEN AFTER NOVEMBER! Pass or not, he will fight it tooth and nail. Just as stated before, hes a Big Pharma SLUT! He is not giving up the money givin to him by big pharma and the private prison systems. He aint giving that up!! Do you think for a minute, he wants us old farts promoting the benifit of herb? 56 years in this state, my daughters are FIFTH gen Floridians! Been on the Gulf all my life, grown too, past 45 years. Never missed a year, no law troubles! Own a business, member of the community, just always did what I want! Retired now, trying to promote Cannabis Rub for pain in these old bones! Worked in this sun, played on the beach every day as a kid, would not live anywhere else! ..... Thats just me...

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
C'mon WCS, it can be tough all over. Is the south side as bad as C Green used to be?

Bro they knocked the builds down not just c green the they knocked them all down state way gardens the Ickes ...and spread that shit through out the city
It would be like having cancer in the leg and now it's everywhere it's a fact

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
eat a dick at the homan black out center

eat a dick at the homan black out center

don't tell me what i do and don't know. what suburb are you from cuz you ain't from the city clearly.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Suburb humbolt park see it there

http://heyjackass.com/
_______

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Wow really ask Tony green ...I grew up in the worst fucking park and you damn right I moved when I had kids.when I say I grew up I grew up early No parents NO school just the fucking streets..here's the Fucking address 1237 N Harding ...Harding and Davison do a background check you stupid fuck

lol i looked up harding, couldn't find this davison street...but it appears you lived on the north side near humboldt park ...but anyway when i saw the neighborhood you lived in i started laughing my ass off because you think that's "the hood" lol fucking ice cream shops and starbucks around every other corner with hipsters drinking PBR's and walking their pocket dogs. real hard core shit there. anyway you lived a sheltered life and the north side is hardly dangerous at any time of the day or night. chicago isn't murdertown or any other extra bullshit you spouting off about. gang bangers always been shooting at each other and innocent bystanders have always been getting hit, and chicago police have always been crooked and useless.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Wanna c my cook couty jail records also ? Fucking suburbs that offends me very much cause I seen some shit I wish I never did!!! I would love to say I grew up in the suburbs had a mom that wasn't in prison and a dad that was there that would be fucking Great I bet I wouldn't be hustling now right nice suburb life

But I'm done with you ...your like one of those internet people that talk shit but never put in work ...You ever never had a pole on you? You know the term ?Hammer/banger??? O unever went to jail for attemp murder I guessing you never been shot.....and yes I go back and ask Tony to meet me so I'm out there!! Ever sold bags on a corner for chump change ?? Na u right suburbs

picture.php

lulzcats.org

you sound like a poser exaggerating his ass off...a pole? lived in chicago 25 years never heard a gat or a burner or toast or a heater called a pole before.

you're like the media...spreading a buncha bullshit and hype... this shit ain't nothing new. the new part is that it's on the news every night. a decade ago they didn't even report most of these shootings.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
C'mon WCS, it can be tough all over. Is the south side as bad as C Green used to be?

a.) how would he know, he's prolly never been past washington ave.

b.) the south side isn't bad. it's just poor. and no one gives a shit because tourists are ushered to go downtown only and a few parts of the north side. not too far west, and not too far north. in the sweet spot where all the "young urban intellectuals" are.

c.) cabrini green was only tough if you lived there.

d.) all housing projects are tough, you shove a bunch of poor people with nothing, and nothing to lose in close proximity with each other and give them some crumbs to fight for. #entertainment.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
TAKE THE L you kill your self in your post

TAKE THE L you kill your self in your post

Your sooo damn dumb it just amazes me 1200 block N = Northside are you a idiot ..So 100 N equal 1 block from the low end south side.
Division st dumb ass ...your post makes me Lmao your dumb as fuck....your kill your self in your on post Take the L all rdy
Here's your north side dumb fuck
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
View Image

lulzcats.org

you sound like a poser exaggerating his ass off...a pole? lived in chicago 25 years never heard a gat or a burner or toast or a heater called a pole before.

you're like the media...spreading a buncha bullshit and hype... this shit ain't nothing new. the new part is that it's on the news every night. a decade ago they didn't even report most of these shootings.

Googled that shit didn't you...This is how I know your full of shit any one from Chicago knows division st and know the 1200 block is not the north side LMAO 25 years where you been ??? Don't know division st ?? Never heard a pole I KNOW YoU Are not from the streets ..know what 12 is ?fuck no ..go google it ...Google some more shit..
The difference between Me and you is your fake bro it's all good.
I Go to the hood every month that's facts why ? Why he fuck you think
I'm going to take a pic with fuck powerbyhaters next to the flag at the park..Than I'm taking another1 out south with the same damn sign I will even give u a pic of a pole with fuck that bitch powerbyhaters we will see who real and who isn't ....Lets See you do that Lets see that fuck WCS on the west south north I don't give a fuck any where in the city ....I will be nice and let you take it anywhere you want in Chicago
I will be at Jimmys hot dog with that sign.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
you're talking about humbolt park chicago right?

this place?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

muey dangeroso...

spare me your tough guy act, i know chicago and the only part of the north side that's any kind of dangerous is around

picture.php

this area

also lol did you just say division isn't north side? you know that the N in 1200 N means NORTH right? 12 blocks north of madison to be exact. the street that divides the city north from south...

Last edited:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Google LMAO the suburbs right ..see the thing is watch that pic coming soon
And the thing is that's on division but you never heard of division st remember you fake Foo you kill your self in your on post Take the L it's over with

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Googled that shit didn't you...This is how I know your full of shit any one from Chicago knows division st and know the 1200 block is not the north side LMAO 25 years where you been ??? Don't know division st ?? Never heard a pole I KNOW YoU Are not from the streets ..know what 12 is ?fuck no ..go google it ...Google some more shit..
The difference between Me and you is your fake bro it's all good.
I Go to the hood every month that's facts why ? Why he fuck you think
I'm going to take a pic with fuck powerbyhaters next to the flag at the park..Than I'm taking another1 out south with the same damn sign I will even give u a pic of a pole with fuck that bitch powerbyhaters we will see who real and who isn't ....Lets See you do that Lets see that fuck WCS on the west south north I don't give a fuck any where in the city ....I will be nice and let you take it anywhere you want in Chicago
I will be at Jimmys hot dog with that sign.

go to 43rd and michigan and take a pic tough guy lol. fucking suburb kids trying to act hard. take another one at 87th and princeton ;) and finally take one at 53rd and may.

i'll be waiting lulz...

also LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAH did you just threaten me with a gun over the internet? oh...classic. anyway next time i'm in chicago i'll let you know. we can go hang out in the hood together. :laughing:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
also you should prolly learn to spell as you wrote DAVISON the first time...which ain't no street i ever heard of...granted i ain't been down every little shitty side street on the north side with some unknown name instead of numbers like common sense. but still ain't never heard of no davison...which is what you wrote.

but now i don't know what i'm talking about because you lived on a street so long you forgot how to spell it right? lolololol

shithawk420

Veteran
Windy aint no poser.i know exactly what hes talking about.ive done roofs all over Chicago.it takes balls to go into some neighborehoods being white.{no rascist} and the only reason they will let you walk out alive is probably just cause you bought drugs.personal experience.you got gang bangers sneaking up on cops in there cars shooting them in the head.ive bought drugs in ATL and felt nowhere as nervous as Chitown.i was on the roof doing a job.cant remember the neighborhhod.and this guy straight up looked right at me and smiled,went into my work van and stole some tools and he knew there was nothing i could do.like yeah try something and see what happens.i dont get the dispute here.ALL cities are dangerous.but chicago has a notorious history of violence.shit did someone forget the name AL FUCKING CAPONE? OH and the GANGSTERS DISCIPLES started in Chicago!other than that i dont what to say except i miss Maxwell ST.you could literrally get anything in the world you can think of.for a price ofcourse!lol

B

blue_tick

i happen to know WCS. straight up and all legit. not sure where he threaten anyone with a gun as i didn't see that anywhere.if people don't like florida stay your ass where your from. it is a free country to move about freely. exercise your right's. if you ask me the state just north of here is worse than this one.

why would poweredbylove come to the lame fl thread to talk shit about someone from Chicago is still a mystery to me but then again i read where he thinks he's the best grower on here to so. to each there own i guess

peace

P-NUT

Veteran
Shit like this is why poweredbydouchebaggery was told to leave the fl thread. Hes a troll. He was stihgnobevoli but got banned for being a troll. Plus hes so retarded thinks smartpots cause his failures. I never posted in his retarded thread about smartpots but if you cant grow in a smartpot then your a dumbfuck for real. Ive given newbies smartpots and dirt and they could figure it out but this "master grower" couldnt. Mods please ban this dude again cuz all he does is start shit with people.

B

blue_tick

p-nut

i was going to throw that out next but you beat me to it lmfao. blames that sad looking plant on the smart pot. yep it's the pots fault

peace brothers

Latest posts

Latest posts