What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Sorry if this is a forbidden topic, but i was just wondering if they have like a main weed guy, or if they like us have to try to get what they can get when they can get it?

im sure nobody knows but can u imagine people like them that prestiges looking for a score

it dont even have to be rappers it can be country singers, ttv stars, broadcasters, i mean people in the public eyes in general.

where do they get there weed from?

Without getting to much into the distribution topic if u just so happened to be a grower and hypothetically u by pass a well known music mogul of yours over hearing them say, "damn man id give 300 dollars right now for a 8th". Knowing u had the stuff even if u would not take the money and just give the weed away tell me u would not jump at the oppurtunity.

im not into distribution my self i just grow for my own personal hobby, and supply, but being put in this situation and Chris Tucker passed me making that statment, id burn a whole ounce with him free of charge but this still makes me a distributor correct

ohh and by the way i herd snoop had his medical marijuana license so i dont think this thread really applys to him!!

thanks for the future comments if any!!!

They get their weed from LUDACRIS AND DRE.
(blueberry yum yum by the kilo).
:laughing:
:wave:

JamesB0ng

Fuck who supplies them their tree's man, It's the pussy & hardass partying that I'm down wit and bouncin to the beat of some Luda for sure deep down in the heart of oakland mofo's!!!!

ghostly

when in the nw

when in the nw

he called me after meeting my friend at a hotel on pdx...
he took 2 zip per night on a 2 night stay, and hooked us up with all access passes for the crew. I could have taxed more but he got the homie hook up...1100/4

he liked the blackberry kush and bluedream which had a purple hue.
he said he never heard of green crack and was actually a lil offended i asked, i think cuz of the rumors he smoked real crack, maybe he though i was trying to clown.

ghostly

snoop was on howard stern last week talking about what he likes to smoke. He mentioned Purple Kush, Bubba Kush and Trainwreck by name. says he goes to the clubs and gets it. However, I do actually know who supplies him when he comes through my area.. I've supplied some famous people with some herb to smoke on while in town too. If you've got the fire, the entertainers will always welcome you with open arms.

roger that.. and yeah, he asked for PK

One Love 731

Veteran
What a thread, so Blackberry Bubba Kush and LVPK. So considering Im running both of these strains should I use this as a sales tactic? Totally kidding, the only sales that need to be done with these girls is "Do ya want the green or the purple" funny enough the green is the Purple kush, its purple but not like the BBB. I have never tasted better than the LVPK nor seen a strain with more bag appeal than the BBB/BBK . Please prove me wrong. Karma, One Love

T

tokinafaty420

I got to smoke up Redman once in Conn. was pretty fucking sweet. Treated him with some of my lemon apollo 11.

If you don't know who redman is check out the movie How High.

R

rocky5

who are the real super stars then? the ones supplying the industry.
they gave their power away when they had to come see you.
the grower is the real hero.

Kanye WeED

he called me after meeting my friend at a hotel on pdx...
he took 2 zip per night on a 2 night stay, and hooked us up with all access passes for the crew. I could have taxed more but he got the homie hook up...1100/4

he liked the blackberry kush and bluedream which had a purple hue.
he said he never heard of green crack and was actually a lil offended i asked, i think cuz of the rumors he smoked real crack, maybe he though i was trying to clown.

fuckin awesome man....thanks for the post....ahhh this is prolly as close as i will ever b to the real thing...so thanks man...

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
this is awesome,my aunt went to poly highschool with him and when i was 5 he lived down the block from me it was crazy cuz that was in the 80's,sorta the peak of gangbangin and real thug life and i tell ya it sucked bein a not so thug white guy in the ghetto,also my moms a mngr at snoops fav place to eat while home,"DENNYS" of all places, he's actually gonna have a personal phone put in wired up just for him.

I've had the thought of passin some of my bbk to him to maybe become a connect while in my neck of the woods,i will someday I promise that one.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yeah Snoop has to go to clubs for (sub-par) weed now, mine was too strong and he couldn't speak anymore after smoking a couple hits.

Hahaha!

But seriously, 2-3 hits of my oil and even Snoop would have a hard time forming a (in)coherent sentence.

ghostly

Yeah Snoop has to go to clubs for (sub-par) weed now, mine was too strong and he couldn't speak anymore after smoking a couple hits.

Hahaha!

But seriously, 2-3 hits of my oil and even Snoop would have a hard time forming a (in)coherent sentence.

:laughing: what he said...
I've been refining my oil making craft... its absolutely devastating stuff when done proper. I have seen bona-fide smokers lose the power of speech, its pretty much all i've been blowing for 2 months, 2 zips to the dome. Made it from my Chemdog... yowza! puts me to sleep if i hit it too hard.

maxmurder

Veteran
i heard a "story" a couple years ago that snoop's guy threw down 16k for 2 pounds of sfvog... true or not it's a good story- thought i'd share. :dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts