What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

Kanye WeED

Did you smoke Khalifa Kush?

That has to be the worst Kush ever. Like he crossed some shwag with an OG and named it after himself. Lol.

Some rappers are stupid as shit. Saying they pay $800 an ounce in their songs...I'd never pay more than $350 and it better be the best I've seen, although I haven't paid for weed in a while now anyways.

Really...it maybe a Hybrid then.....prolly not cross bred correctly or properly acclimated. Or maybe the pheno u got was just from a bulk grower.....lots of possibilities.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
,,, Ellison has 20+ acres in Menlo Park. Who would bet that he doesn't have some primo ganja growing on his property - probably with a resident caretaker.
...and prolly all feng shui-ed out the yin yang.

snoop elff's coming to town, dec. 22...
http://www.crystalballroompdx.com/events/147616-Snoop-Dogg
header.jpg

$40-85 tix. ouch.
same venue that RL Burnside recorded
his Burnside on Burnside LP.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
in bay and sac valley the Kalifa kush is just a renamed WIFI pheno, ive smoked some really good KK

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Snoop Dogg gets marijuana gift bag before Portland concert
(from http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana...gg_gets_marijuana_gift.html#incart_river_home )

Before rapper Snoop Dogg takes the stage tonight at the Crystal Ballroom, he and his crew will be handed some of the best weed Oregon has to offer.

When Andrew Lamb, a marijuana aficionado from Hermiston (ed- 185mi E of portland), heard the musician would be in Portland this month, he put out a call on Facebook for Oregon pot producers to donate a sample of their products to the entertainer, whose love of cannabis is well known.

Just last month, Snoop launched his own line of marijuana, which will be sold in Colorado stores.

Joshua Jardine Taylor, who writes about cannabis for The Mercury, helped spread the message throughout Oregon's marijuana community.

The result: a trove of Oregon cannabis, including top-shelf flower, marijuana-infused edibles and topical products, like personal lubricants, worth an estimated $4,500 to $5,000 on the retail market.

Taylor, who lives in Portland, said a couple dozen Oregon cannabis companies offered their best products, including about 6 ounces of flower grown in Portland, Bend and southern Oregon.

"It was remarkably fast and honestly, the feedback has been tremendous as far as people bringing me a lot more than I expected, people showing up with 2 ounces of their finest flower or 15 of their edibles," said Taylor, whose company, Oregon Cannabis Concierge, offers a cannabis 101 class, helps source Oregon marijuana for musicians playing in Portland and organizes cannabis events.

Taken together, the volume exceeds what an individual is allowed to possess under Oregon law. Taylor said Snoop will get his pick of items provided he stays within the state's limits. Those limits allow anyone 21 and older to possess up to 1 ounce of flower away from home, 1 pound of solid edibles, or about 10 chocolate bars; 72 ounces of marijuana-infused liquid, or a six-pack of 12-ounce sodas; and 1 ounce of marijuana extract.

Taylor originally considered handing the musician the gifts in a tasteful basket, but given the volume, he is now considering a couple briefcases or even a gym bag.

He plans to give Snoop the products backstage before the show.

"It's the largest gift that I have ever presented to anyone."

--Noelle Crombie

shithawk420

Veteran
WTF!?snoop is a multi millionaire!why the fuck are people setting up donations for him!? Shouldnt they be giving all this pot to someone who needs it?this is just stupid and really pisses me off! BRB millionaire who never has to buy weed for the rest of his life cause he smokes weed and lets people know it.wow nice to know we got our priorities straight America!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'd rather know who supplies Dave Chappelle and Katt Williams. Those guys are some funny mahfuckers.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
WTF!?snoop is a multi millionaire!why the fuck are people setting up donations for him!? Shouldnt they be giving all this pot to someone who needs it?this is just stupid and really pisses me off! BRB millionaire who never has to buy weed for the rest of his life cause he smokes weed and lets people know it.wow nice to know we got our priorities straight America!

Media hype is what they want... And we just assisted them!

shithawk420

Veteran
Well thats the only thing i can think of is advertisment for the guys who give him the stuff.i just think its bullshit cause i would assume that most of the stuff he gets he probably doesnt even smoke and he probably gives to his team or whatever people call theire crews these days.i mean think about it.it could be poisoned or who knows what.stranger things have happened

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Snoop Dogg scores 3 duffel bags of pot from Oregon producers
(from http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/index.ssf/2015/12/snoop_dogg_gets_3_duffle_bags.html )

Christmas came early for Snoop Dogg, who on Tuesday was presented with three duffel bags of Oregon weed – a gift from the state's marijuana producers.

The Oregonian/OregonLive's no-profanity policy prevents us from printing the rapper's full response upon seeing so much, so we'll let the reader fill in the blank.

"Merry ___ Christmas to me," said Snoop, according to Joshua Jardine Taylor, who along with Andrew Lamb, of Hermiston, helped arrange for the gift. Taylor owns Oregon Cannabis Concierge, a Portland business that offers cannabis 101 classes and helps source marijuana for bands playing in town. Lamb operates a cannabis review site called McDank Cannabis Review.

Taylor, who handed the gift to Snoop before he took the stage at the Crystal Ballroom, said Snoop seemed pleased.

"He said everything smelled really good," Taylor said.

After smoking several blunts on stage, Snoop mentioned his "California weed," which Taylor said elicited boos from the crowd. He responded with "Y'all boo now, but wait 'till you smell this ____," prompting cheers and laughter from the audience.

A couple dozen cannabis producers in Oregon offered Snoop their best products, including flower, marijuana-infused edibles and topical products, like personal lubricants, worth an estimated $4,500 to $5,000 on the retail market.

Taken together, the volume exceeded what an individual is allowed to possess under Oregon law. Oregon law allow anyone 21 and older to possess up to 1 ounce of flower away from home, 1 pound of solid edibles, or about 10 chocolate bars; 72 ounces of marijuana-infused liquid, or a six-pack of 12-ounce sodas; and 1 ounce of marijuana extract.

Taylor said the rapper shared the goods with up to 30 other people, including his entourage, crew and security detail.

Taylor said the gift turned out better than he had hoped.

"The Crystal was happy, the manager was happy, the band was happy," said Taylor. "I really couldn't have asked for anything more from it."

-- Noelle Crombie

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
you sound like a hater. they just trying to get snoop to sample their product. free promotion.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, if Willie can have Texas as grower's area, why not Oregon for Snoop?! Keep it growing, guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts