What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

L

longearedfriend

i dunno there's something classy about a nice blunt with nice weed

i don't remember when's the last time i smoked one but I don't hate them

last longer then a joint, practical, luxury :), cheap luxury

I usually smoked them when there are at least 3-4 people

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
You can't fit enough herb in a jay and they burn too fast if, you grew up in the blunt era. I Hate tobacco!!! The herb i smoke over powers my dutches anyway. I'm facing @ least 1.2gr extra Loud each dutch. I like raws but, blunts are a cultural thing. No matter how much I try to get away from them I keep coming back. Don't do pipes @ all.

:yeahthats

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Damn....dislexus and narko called me out hard....Wtf.....I guess I did put my foot in my mouth....I was star struck tho.....and i should have gave it to him for free but.....he could afford it and I lost money on it...he would have gave me more.....cuz he wanted a qp of it....

If you were a woman you would've given him a blowjob instead.

Snype

Veteran
Anyone with top grade can move trees to celebs. If you dont know them personally, go to one of their shows with a show off ounce bud. After that you got them. Ive done this many times with Dave Chapelle, Wu Tang, NFL Players, NBA Players, Red Sox Players, Actors and others. It helps if you are good at talking and being social. Fun times.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
When I was a waiter at a comedy club, I "hooked up" famous bigtime comedians.
When I was a touring punk rocker, I "hooked up" the headliners I was opening for.
When I was an engineer at a major label recording studio, I "hooked up" the rappers and rockstars.

The point is, it's really not that separate of a world from everyone else's. I know it can seem that way to many people who live in a shell, but just get out more and network it up! lol.

For the record, yes, sometimes you approach the dude's bodyguard rather than dude himself, but they don't live in a magical, special world that is impermeable to the rest of the world.

(It only seems that way to the starstruck).

Coconutz

Veteran
Chong rides down from NCal on a moped and delivers to Snoop at the Carwash on da east side of the LBC.
I got one for you...
Whats brown and rhymes with Snoop?
Dr Dre biatch!
Deez motherfuckin nuttz

O

OGShaman

If history has taught us anything then nobody supplies them with shit because their public persona is much more interesting than who they actually are. Maybe I'm skeptical but for good reason. Hollywood is a joke.

Catatafish

Veteran
i dunno there's something classy about a nice blunt with nice weed

last longer then a joint, practical, luxury :), cheap luxury

The correct term would be "ghetto-fabulous"

Ugh blunts. from the blunt era....but cant stand the smell or stank no mo. That shit just lingers

gang-of-trees

I was watching snoops GGN news a few weeks ago.
He was talking about the name the chronic came about.

He said that the guy they use to get there herb off told them it was hydrophonic.
Snoop then said we mis heard him and they though it was called hydro chronic and the name stuck.

Lol, I can believe one of the greatest albums of my time was called after some one misheard. Lol.

Priceless.
G.O.T:tiphat:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Some member on this forum used to provide a lot of artists and/or their crews with weed/hash when they were in dam. He told me Snoop puffed my ssh when he was here back in 2008 or so :)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lol. Dr. Dina is snoop's grower. Who would have thought? An itty-bitty jewish woman is growing his smoke...

Ogkushman used to sell lbs of OG to death row records.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i know some "famous people" who smoke weed. we all get it from the same place. people we know. someone knows someone in their crew who either grows or sells weed. the end. any circle of anyone who smokes weed for any length of time together aren't going out searching for weed when they wanna get high, they already have a regular guy. whoever that guy was before you knew who snoop or dre were is most likely still that same guy.