What's new

WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

daemos

I hook up weed for most of the worlds best Drum and Bass djs/producers when they tour Australia.

I got Dj fierce really fucked up one night from some BHO that my Ex g/friend brother made. I made a spliff with the bho smeered on the paper and put some bud in there too. Lets just say 3 hits off this joint while he was mixing in front of a 800+ crowd and his set went to shit (he is one of the worlds best top 5 dnb djs so he is up there with the best)

He turn around and looked at me after a few tunes had dropped he looked proper fucked up couldnt open up his eyes. He yelled at me "what the fuck did you put in that spliff" i said "just green man,i swear nothing else!". I ran to the bar got him a couple of cold beers and his set turned around and got better and better i spose as the weed slowly wore off.

He loves his weed big time and travels the world djing so no doubt he tried some quality in his time but we have stayed friends since that night (we catch up once a year when he tours oz) and he always says hes never been that fucked up from weed since then.

Good times!

EZ...Mos

H

h^2 O

None of your business, what a dick!
snoop-dogged.jpg

C

corkushy

LOL. I think B-real would even disagree with ya on that one.

smoke weed everyday.snoop is the man as far as i can see.
Harvest idk if you know the answer two this but snoop isnt jus another rapper just selling tracks just so that he can stay high is he? i mean does he atleast go by the rules puff puff puffs and pass? lol

Kanye WeED

ahhh-- the Nug Ho! Met and had fun w/plenty of those at various Dead and Phish shows as well as when I lived in Eugene. Nug Hoes rule!!!

lol

u mean u can actually get layed for ur nugs, fuck what does cali not have

im goin goin bac bac to cali cali!!!

I believe meth & red grow but i've also had acquaintances who have been called to make large deliveries to *****'s studios and offices. Seems these guys have a hard time rationing out their harvests and can't grow enough to keep up with their habit.

the Rock

i have sold through middleman to a few local baseball playas, one being the roided out home run king,who called me a few years back complimenting me on what he was smoking(it was a local strain= bigsur holyweed x uzi a local SC strain)

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
u know what i thought at first u was joking but shit i never thought about famous hard core gangster rapper SNOOP DOGG having a such a pussy disease, but u might be right, thats fucked up and i didnt know that damn, thanks for sharing!!!

in no way shape or form am i saying that anorexia is a pussy disease but when it come to snoop dogg the way he carrys his self u just would expect for him to have it u think of that shit when u think of paris hilton or some thing ya know

sorry if i offended any one!!!

You can be skinny without being anorexic. Jeeez. I weigh the same light amount no matter how much or how little I eat. It's called having a great metabolism and if I could bottle it and sell it I'd be a fuckin gazillionare.

ROJO145

Veteran
All this talk got my inner gangsta all worked up!!
Honey girl yo shits the chronic,like a strawberry bag a weed,one hit of the chronic,it'll put yo ass to sleep....

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I hook up weed for most of the worlds best Drum and Bass djs/producers when they tour Australia.

I got Dj fierce really fucked up one night from some BHO that my Ex g/friend brother made. I made a spliff with the bho smeered on the paper and put some bud in there too. Lets just say 3 hits off this joint while he was mixing in front of a 800+ crowd and his set went to shit (he is one of the worlds best top 5 dnb djs so he is up there with the best)

He turn around and looked at me after a few tunes had dropped he looked proper fucked up couldnt open up his eyes. He yelled at me "what the fuck did you put in that spliff" i said "just green man,i swear nothing else!". I ran to the bar got him a couple of cold beers and his set turned around and got better and better i spose as the weed slowly wore off.

He loves his weed big time and travels the world djing so no doubt he tried some quality in his time but we have stayed friends since that night (we catch up once a year when he tours oz) and he always says hes never been that fucked up from weed since then.

Good times!

EZ...Mos

really nice story :)

only...i dont think dj fierce isn't in many peoples top 5 DnB djs mate... maybe in AUS ;)

grooverider, hype, andyc, fabio, nickyblackmarket, shyfx, ragga twins, peshay, ss... just too many to mention :D

S

sparkjumper

I hooked some crazy boys up in Colorado Springs Colorado that called themselves Molly Hatchett.My cousin was playing bass during that tour.The singer was a typical over whiskey drinkin self absorbed moron I remember distinctly.