What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
those westcoastcure guys sell alot of shatter to breal/snoop/action/rednmeth etc…..

sometimes my buddies will take some of SFs best cookies/sherb down to LA and it will make the rounds down there as well. dont know if snoop has smoked my stuff but wiz khalifa has on two occasions with cherry pie and animal cookies. haven't grown indoor in a long time so i haven't been in that market lately…but soon enough!

JointOperation

they try to go threw breeders im sure.. but if they get soem bomb shit from a random im sure they still smoke that shit.

justin beiber got his bud from a dude adam dunn knew..and the story came out. buenos aires when he stopped the show an said food poisoning was really too much LSD the night before.. an no sleep.. and lots of other shit. as well lol..

and adam said a dude called him.. and he called a dude an setit up. and then the dude he set up with bieber called him an was like dude u will never believe who u just sent to me.. justin bieber..

i dislike bieber.. but it just shows u .. who they call . .when they need the finest.

shithawk420

Veteran
I would never sell to anyone famous, especially bieber.I don't care if had a license.the amount of money would have to be worth the risk.on the other hand my dad sold to the bands survivor and korn back in the day when nobody cared.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well,I'm not gonna go in to too much detail cuase I wasn't there but korn was at a bar where were from and my dad and uncle were partying doing god knows what and my uncle blew them away with his drum skills he got second place in battle of the bands in Chicago,and korn actually wanted my uncle to play for them but my uncle got into a bike wreck and he was unable to play for a while.could of been famous.cocaine is a hell of a drug!lol

shithawk420

Veteran
I heard the trailer park boys are real cool with snoop in real life.100% serious. it must be Ricky that gets him his shit!

wordsux

I saw cypress hill a few weeks ago and people were giving B real some fat joints while they performed. He even sparked one up and was smoking it while he performed haha

R

Red Berry

Sorry if this is a forbidden topic

yea that is a good example of sending a hunting party from family island to no family island. cause once you make a map other people will just follow you there until there is no there ..

[YOUTUBEIF]lcxuyg0Irdg[/YOUTUBEIF]

WelderDan

Veteran
I'd imagine most celebs just pay someone to score for them, or pay someone to grow whatever they prefer. That is when people aren't just shoving the shit in their face so they can say that they partied with so and so.

Around 1990 or so I met Henry Paul (The Outlaws, Henry Paul Band, Blackhawk) at a birthday party for a 3 year old. My ex BIL was dating a chick whose whole family was musicians and was personal friends with him and his family, and he dropped by for the kids birthday.

They had a keg for the adults, and I had some herb, and when they weren't playing every bluegrass tune they knew (then swapping instruments and doing it again) we would slip out back and burn a joint, then go back inside and they would pick up their instruments and go at it again. Best damn party for a 3 year old I ever attended.

Kanye WeED

Wow.....i smoked with Wiz Kahlifa before he was Famous....but up and comin....so cool....before i even started this thread years ago.

Wow.....i smoked with Wiz Kahlifa before he was Famous....but up and comin....so cool....before i even started this thread years ago.

Did you smoke Khalifa Kush?

That has to be the worst Kush ever. Like he crossed some shwag with an OG and named it after himself. Lol.

Some rappers are stupid as shit. Saying they pay $800 an ounce in their songs...I'd never pay more than $350 and it better be the best I've seen, although I haven't paid for weed in a while now anyways.

St. Phatty

I knew a grower who claimed to supply for the founders of a large Internet co.

Larry Ellison at Oracle has joked in interviews about going over to Steve Jobs' house to smoke hash.

So I'm thinking, they get it from friends, just like the rest of us.

I think in the case of some people, they probably give people space to grow on their property. Ellison has 20+ acres in Menlo Park. Who would bet that he doesn't have some primo ganja growing on his property - probably with a resident caretaker.

Everybody's Growing !!!!! :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts