What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SUPPLYS SNOOP DOGG, AND DRE?

Kanye WeED

Sorry if this is a forbidden topic, but i was just wondering if they have like a main weed guy, or if they like us have to try to get what they can get when they can get it?

im sure nobody knows but can u imagine people like them that prestiges looking for a score

it dont even have to be rappers it can be country singers, ttv stars, broadcasters, i mean people in the public eyes in general.

where do they get there weed from?

Without getting to much into the distribution topic if u just so happened to be a grower and hypothetically u by pass a well known music mogul of yours over hearing them say, "damn man id give 300 dollars right now for a 8th". Knowing u had the stuff even if u would not take the money and just give the weed away tell me u would not jump at the oppurtunity.

im not into distribution my self i just grow for my own personal hobby, and supply, but being put in this situation and Chris Tucker passed me making that statment, id burn a whole ounce with him free of charge but this still makes me a distributor correct

ohh and by the way i herd snoop had his medical marijuana license so i dont think this thread really applys to him!!

thanks for the future comments if any!!!

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
:laughing:

This is a hilarious, and quite frankly, ridiculous question. Do you think celebrities don't have friends or friends of friends who grow? Hell, celebrities probably grow their own, alot easier and more secure.

Kanye WeED

snoop gets his bud at the lbqdc, and fwbla.

yea i figured he had a dispensary he goes to, but im not familiar with the abbreviations u posted

ok even if celebs do get there weed froma main grower theyd have to have a whole line of growers cause what if one gets busted or something than what

i mean there are alot of variables for sure, and yeah its a dumb question u r correct but im not famous so i dont know how it works

cant even imagine being alienated like that but id love to try it out. I mean can u really pay an assistant that u r not sure of that is cool or not to try to go out and score u some GOOD weed?

lol dont know how this would go down

if bill clinton still smokes how would he go about getting the shit? His kids, lol

baet

i agree budgood. easily growing as well as friends who are growing means they have infinite supply, they wouldnt be buying it from dealers, i mean being a "gangster" like themselves and saying what they say in the music implies they wouldnt be buying some small sack off a street dealer, theyve been in the game supposidly since children, they probably have infinite supply from their own grow. and if theyre sstill buying, sucka punk bitches

X

XAndrewX

yea i figured he had a dispensary he goes to, but im not familiar with the abbreviations u posted

ok even if celebs do get there weed froma main grower theyd have to have a whole line of growers cause what if one gets busted or something than what

i mean there are alot of variables for sure, and yeah its a dumb question u r correct but im not famous so i dont know how it works

cant even imagine being alienated like that but id love to try it out. I mean can u really pay an assistant that u r not sure of that is cool or not to try to go out and score u some GOOD weed?

lol dont know how this would go down

if bill clinton still smokes how would he go about getting the shit? His kids, lol

Long Beach Quality Discount CareGivers, Fountain of Well Being Los Angeles.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
didnt you guys see that snoop documentary about him on the road? he has a blunt roller on his payroll. the dude said that people just give him bags of weed, or he'll be smokin with someone and its "fire" so he buys some for "the bus". he pulled out like a shoebox FULL of blunts, it was freakin insane

ArcticBlast

Kanye WeED

didnt you guys see that snoop documentary about him on the road? he has a blunt roller on his payroll. the dude said that people just give him bags of weed, or he'll be smokin with someone and its "fire" so he buys some for "the bus". he pulled out like a shoebox FULL of blunts, it was freakin insane

ArcticBlast

naw i aint seen that shit but i can imagine man. People just giving u weed thats some bull shit, this world is sooo fucking backwards, the people that can afford to pay dont and the ones that cant Do

what the fuck man, i mean thats just the way it is but it still aint fucking right!!!

H

h^2 O

he goes to a dispensary? what's his ailment? he has horrible anorexia?

Kanye WeED

he goes to a dispensary? what's his ailment? he has horrible anorexia?

u know what i thought at first u was joking but shit i never thought about famous hard core gangster rapper SNOOP DOGG having a such a pussy disease, but u might be right, thats fucked up and i didnt know that damn, thanks for sharing!!!

in no way shape or form am i saying that anorexia is a pussy disease but when it come to snoop dogg the way he carrys his self u just would expect for him to have it u think of that shit when u think of paris hilton or some thing ya know

sorry if i offended any one!!!

H

h^2 O

simmer down Joe. And stop trolling, this is the 4th thread you've followed me into.
fondue_joedirt_narrowweb__200x298.jpg

G

Green Supreme

Had an opportunity to supply Snoop when last he was here, but rather have those nugs go to friends. Peace GS

J

JeffSpicoli

i have a friend who grows some dank albert walker, which happens to be a favorite of another friend of ours, who is in a somewhat famous/popular band.Our friend from the band bought a ounce of the AW and gave away half of it to snoop.
I know snoop goes into clubs, but i dont know if thats where he buys/gets his weed.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
in 04 snoop was in toronto. a friend of mine was in a group that opened for him so he got to chill with snoop throughout the night. i had my friend give him a q of organic st3 i grew. he quoted snoop as saying it tasted like candy. i was stoked.