What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who really wears the pants in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snype..EXCELLENT thread..and YES..guys are wayyy too pussy these days..its disgusting..Im happy as long as Im still a real nigga..

I wear my pants..and the belt to use on my little whore princess when she gets outta line..she KNOWS to respect me..

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I don't think either man or woman is any more capable of raising children or disciplining them, but to each her own.

I agree that neither the man nor the woman are more capable of "raising children", they must balance one another to have a functional family.

And some of us have male friends who aren't our rivals too? Wtf? What planet am I on?

I've had maybe one guy friend who is an exception to this, personally. But he's a little bit.. Not straight.

(So that means he doesn't count lol? Homophobe!)

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I don't think so. It's just that usually the rivalry is healthy enough to not be noticed.

We're talking hormones and instinct here. Apparently I'm the only one who still has them, silly me.

And while we're posting pictures of Military Men.. Check out this hunkish brute.

herold_us_special_forces2.jpg

Bet he's a real good listener.

No, you're just trying to make yourself feel tough, Im pretty sure it doesnt have much to do with testosterone.
I got plenty, prob. more to tell you the truth. And I really dont live in a bubble of paranoia thinking all my male relationships are fueled by rivalry.
Either I'm lying about my testosterone or you're making stuff up, I choose the latter....trust me on this one? Theres some rivalry for ya I guess. ;)

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
You're right. My long locks of hair and complete lack of bass in my voice are a reflection of my compensating for my inadequacy. ;)

What's your problem with me, anyways?

I got plenty, prob. more to tell you the truth

Check.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
My girls get me stoned as shit so I suppose I could say they wear the pants but I would never put pants on my girls as I don't want to ruin how beautiful they are.

As others said my dog wears the pants too.

And when I had a women we were taking each others pants off.

But seriously, when it comes to being in a relationship its a give/take. You don't know this guy or anything about his life so how can you assume all of this based of one fucking post? You seem to be very closed minded as this has resonated (lol resin) in several posts of yours. Grow up and stop acting like a child. When I was in a serious relationship my girl and l did what we wanted, however we made compromises and asked each other things, and sometimes told each other no. If we shared a bank account I would certainly tell her about purchasing something on it. Personally I like a strong willed women that can hold her own two feet. Nothing is sexier to me. I don't want some women that is a push over or afraid to stand up to me. Sometimes my women would tell me something, and I respected what she said because I had respect for her. As others said you seem to be nothing bust a masochistic asshole and I feel sorry for your wife. Let me guess next you are going to tell us that women should clean and cook all day, right?

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I don't have enough!!

Can I borrow yours?

When I hit puberty, I got an estrogen deposit in my left tit. True story.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
When I hit puberty, I got an estrogen deposit in my left tit. True story.

is this why you asked us to check-out a "hunkish brute" ?

I am contemplating re-posting the pic of the lady without pants I posted on the past page in order to bring balance to the force in this page.

joy_giovanni.jpg

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
You caught me, Bombadil. ;)

Thought I was gonna get labeled a homophobe, so I had my defenses ready. Lol.

Here's an in-between, I'll do what I can to maintain the balance.

jessc.jpg

Posted that one before, but DAMN. Worth reiterating, eh?

Ladies in pants can be sexy, too. Hell, guns are just sexy.

bigtopsfinn

I was just reading another thread where some guy had to consult with his wife to see what seeds or how much money he can spend. What is going on with the role reversals these days? Guys are just getting too soft with these ladies now a days.

Wow, a thread just about me, I'm honored. :thank you: Here's the original quote:

So after some heavy negotiations with the wife, I'm free to get some quality beans from Rez... 2 x 10 packs, or about $400...

That's right, $400 for 20 seeds. BTW, $400 feeds us for nearly two months. I don't think many people here are willing to spend that much on seeds, let alone someone who doesn't even smoke (my wife).

And you took this a little too literally, maybe my mistake. If I really wanted to spend double that on seeds, my wife would fine with it as long as we're not starving, and have enough money for our move to Amsterdam.

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone on this. Snype, if your wife is comfortable with you making all the decisions, that's fine, I can respect that. But maybe you should learn to respect others and not jump the gun on things that you have no clue about (our financial situation).

I'm glad to say that because of the way my wife and I take care of things together, neither of us have to be wearing pants very often. More time for sweet loving than arguing over money.

Happy growing :tiphat:

L~B

Wolly shite that's a lot money for beans! Yea I would have to ask the wife about that too!

BTW bitches I wear the the pants cause I'm the capt got it good.

Snype

Veteran
Well from this perspective.....When you pay $400 for a single ounce of overrated weed, $400 for 20 seeds is nothin! :)

Yeah for real. I'm close to Moldy and around here the organic Chemdog is 450 a rope no matter how many you get, sometimes it's 500. So paying 400 for 20 seeds is a bargan. So glad that I don't have to pay for chem any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts