What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who really wears the pants in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luciano28

I pretty much do whatever my wife says for the most part. I'm going to lose every argument anyway whether Im right or wrong so I might as well just do what she says and save my breath. Life is easier that way. When I need to buy something like seeds or a new bong where I would have to ask her for the money, usually I will figure out a way to hustle up the money some other way than our usual finances, our jobs.

Yeah I am whipped, but my quality of life has improved since I made the realization its just not worth my time or breath to argue with her. She washes my clothes and cooks me food and in return I do whatever the fuck she says.....what are ya gonna do. Save the drama for your momma, Im too old to be fighting over dumb shit.

Wife wears the pants.

any REAL nigag knows HES supposed to keep shit in charge..the bitch supposed to serve and respect HIM..bunch of lil pussies nowadays..no wonder their cute little wifes are always cheating on them..its embarrasing to be in the same gender as some of ya...

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I live to serve a male cocktiel and a female rescue doberman.

And the garden.

It's peaceful.

The motorcycle sits in the garage with a fishing pole and tackle box near by, awaiting the first warm day of spring.

I wanted to shoot that damned groundhog as he came out of the hole, just to make sure he didn't see a shadow.

I'm into a serious overdose of cabin fever from high in the rockys. -

Usually - with a woman in the house - finances are a mess.
No dear 2 can not live as cheap as 1.
That's why I instituted the all girls living here, must have roots rule. (Besides the dobie)

P

PastorJ

My Wife Demands she work full Time & always has. I am a Stay at home Proud Father of one 4 year old little girl. We are like best friends! So I definatly have ta say my wife wears the pantz but we are happy this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts