What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBudBill

That is true viva sativa and 400w guy, but just as there are no lines there are no free passes. The Pepsi challenge rules the day so throw up those photos and tell us where we can get samples.

:joint:
Sorry that I have moved and had to take my 1800W down and have no pictures BUT I do have friends on this site who can vouch for my previous efforts. Personal reasons caused that to be shut down, but much is planned for the future. The 400w grow had to be snuck in and for being grown in a storage closet with no intake/exhaust I think I produced just fine. As for sample....Any dispensary you would like to meet at in the South Bay, preferably Santa Clara/N SJ. Those that have tasted my first run at Chem4 love it. You can too! I love harvest time and sharing and smoking my products with others. I am not trying to brag, just honestly passing on what others(including owners of collectives) have told me. I am going to take pictures after this post and add them to my thread, but be patient, I have a BAMA game to prep for(I have priorities!!).

Just to be clear...I understand mass production is way different than a small run. My goal is just to provide a high quality local product to a local shop. I am really not looking for a golden ticket, just an honest living from a skill I have taught myself. As it is now, I can undercut collectives and patients come to me instead. Yeah it's fun to go into the candy shops...but at the end of the day, my much cheaper 4g sacks are always going to be better than what you can get at the dispensaries for $50-$60 + tax. Especially for quantity smokers.

I know how much it costs to produce and I think I can undercut until my brand catches on. If I'm wrong...so be it. But I aint gonna NOT try....THAT would be stupid.

I am not addicted to cannabis, just growing it!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
This is against the TOU. You are baiting, trolling, and causing personal attacks.

You have proven yourself to not be compassionate, and i wouldn't support you, even if you were for it being Legal.

Now no personal attacks or further action will be taken. warning number 1 from me.

OMFG!!!!! infraction for me and not one for everyone who calls us names and talks shit to us and attacking us?

YOUR A HYPOCRITE IN THE FULLEST FORM........

just because i dont agree with you and have an opinion....

im going to report you as well.................

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread has gone to pot lol it should be closed we allready have 3 going or is there more I lost count

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMFG!!!!! infraction for me and not one for everyone who calls us names and talks shit to us and attacking us?

Krunch, don't you think it's about time to stop playing this card? I've read every word in multiple threads, and while things were pretty heated awhile back, everyone has been pretty damn respectful for the last couple of weeks or so. The only one I've seen getting warmed up with you is BHT, and you've given every bit as well as you have gotten with him.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Krunch, don't you think it's about time to stop playing this card? I've read every word in multiple threads, and while things were pretty heated awhile back, everyone has been pretty damn respectful for the last couple of weeks or so. The only one I've seen getting warmed up with you is BHT, and you've given every bit as well as you have gotten with him.

actually, us no for prop 19, get attacked everyday, how come no infraction for anyone else? oh! because they are for prop 19! i get in now, get on the nuthugging bandwagon and skate through no problem with whatever you say......

i have been very passive for a few weeks now. i would totally understand if i got infractions for paste shit talking........

if you read what i wrote, i am not "baiting, trolling, and causing personal attacks".......

i simply wrote that he is an internet keyboard badboy and would not say that in real life to me......

its all good, i just put my anger into my workout, just pressed a personal best of 280 lb's for a set of 10, i am 165 lb's.....

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, we've seen a number of people come around lately and I think a big factor in that is that things have been kept to a higher level. I believe that we have the facts on our side, and for most people, it's a little easier to see if their face isn't being pushed into it.

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran

YOUR A HYPOCRITE IN THE FULLEST FORM........

just because i dont agree with you and have an opinion....

im going to report you as well.................

Excuse me? I have let several of you continue to judge eachother, call names etc,

This means EVERYONE. not just you.

And now you are attacking me? Ok then.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Excuse me? I have let several of you continue to judge eachother, call names etc,

im attacking you? how?

i think you may have to brush up on your moderation skills, you dont know what the definition of "attacking" is.....

here you go.....
http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/attack

and you directed it towards me, dont back peddle and now say it was intended for everyone, just look and remember what you wrote......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we all have had our bad days im guilty as well. Lets just smoke a bowl and chill. In your case Krunch have a shot of patron or don Julio.

krunchbubble

Veteran
we all have had our bad days im guilty as well. Lets just smoke a bowl and chill. In your case Krunch have a shot of patron or don Julio.

its just too funny, at my calmest, i get two infractions.........

whatever, another mod has something against me, not the first one, at least the first one admitted he was wrong and apologized to me.....

Herborizer

Veteran
wow, dude, a bit of sand in your vagina today?

i was simply asking a question, got the response and it went no further.....

now, out of the blue you have to bash me? this is the classic example of you kats bad mouthing and putting us down for what? a honest question?

again i say, you internet kats are big boys behind keyboards, but i GUARANTEE YOU WOULD NOT say that to my face......

Yeah, personal attacks are not good. Adding fuel to the fire doesn't help either though.

krunchbubble

Veteran

im done with the conversation, thanks for the discussion guys.....

btw, mod scf ......

i have gotten 8 im's, 5 from pro 19 supporters saying your out of line, and the with the amount of rep i just got i the last 5 minutes, at least im not the only one that sees it......

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yeah, personal attacks are not good. Adding fuel to the fire doesn't help either though.

while your quoting me, why didn't you put the attack i was responding to? oh, to try to make me look bad.....

here you go.......

BHT-
so are you going to cut your whole warehouse down to 25sqft krunch??? of course not. so why the fuck do you care???? this gives NON 215 patietns the right to grow. once mariajuana is "legalized" the limits will start to dissapear along with the laws putting people in jail for it....

fuck why am i even arguing the semantics of it...??? krunch just dont want to see any more competition. thats all it comes down to. he dont really give a fuck about the average person. or 25. or any of that stupid shit. its just HOW WILL THIS EFFECT ME AND MY PROFITS.

shit while your at it>>>: why not shut down your collective. start recruiting 16 year olds to go slang grams over the city??? fuck legalization right. and fuck any sort of "establishment" like 215. gangsta for life my niggah. slang that shit on the corners. make that fuckin scrilla son

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im done with the conversation, thanks for the discussion guys.....

btw, mod scf ......

i have gotten 8 im's, 5 from pro 19 supporters saying your out of line, and the with the amount of rep i just got i the last 5 minutes, at least im not the only one that sees it......

Well, things are beyond bizarre here today, Krunch. I got an infraction for saying that it was a good thing that things have been kept to a higher level than in the past. Straaannge!

**Edit** - Well, SCF asked me to come back and correct this post since he did his best to get his mistake corrected. He had apparently inadvertently attributed some of the heated remarks to me, resulting in the infraction. And while I appreciate his efforts to get things fixed, what I still see on the top of the "My IC" page is a "Latest Infraction Received" header with a listing of the details, and under the expiration date where it had previously said "Permanent", it now says "Reversed". It also appears as though the rep points that had been deducted for the infraction are still missing. So, in a nutshell, the statement "that mistake of a infraction is fixed" isn't entirely correct, it's just that the expiration was reversed. I do understand that this correction was apparently made by someone else, not SCF. The whole concept of rep points, deductions, infraction, etc seems a bit juvenile to me and it really isn't worth belaboring. I do have to stand by my prior remarks, however. Things did get beyond bizarre today!

Last edited:

215forLife

Atleast Krunch is honest enough to say why he doesn't want prop 19 passed. Seriously, atleast the fear of losing his wallet to a different type of market is something that could happen. It's not like he is saying vote no for the fucking kids which dont need to be smoking anyways. I'm voting yes now. But fuck he deserves props for honesty atleast.

I do think he is wrong however about losing his income if prop 19 passes. SHould he play his cards right he could find himself in a better position than he realizes. The pieces of the puzzle are coming together as we read this thread.

WE ARE GOING TO LEGALIZE SALES!!!! VOTE YES ON PROP 19

Herborizer

Veteran
while your quoting me, why didn't you put the attack i was responding to? oh, to try to make me look bad.....

I am not going to get offended there with that comment, because I know you are feeling personally attacked right now. I understand why too, and I don't agree with personal attacks.

If you take a breath and look outside the box, you might see that I have been on your side when it comes to this personal attack stuff. Several threads even.

Like I said before, I appreciate your comments and perspective in these threads and don't want you to "go away".

That being said, I would really appreciate if everyone takes a few breaths and calms down. This is just a debate about politics. After this we should leave it in the debate and go back to normal. That's what healthy debate is all about. We don't have to agree with each other.

On a side note (to everyone listening in this thread), you are never going to change someone's mind by being mean, personally attacking them, or yelling at them. Actually, you will get the exact opposite most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts