Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
if i vend at a place for 2000, that better be up on their $35 dollar 8th board or i pull my membership.

how would we go about promoting a fair market scale? being thrown under the bus by the movement is getting old.

You've got to make your own collective / friends and keep the middle man out of it.

The real truth is if you are into this lifestyle / game you've got all kinds of connects for great product and great demand; but if you are only a smoker and not a grower your circle probably isn't much better than the shitty D's.

:joint:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
We've both been on ICmag for over a year, how come people "SHOULD" be "TAUGHT" to get rid of the "GREED"?

Just wondering why they don't take "RESPONSIBILITY" to "LEARN" and "GROW" their own.

The flip side of all the GREED arguments is LAZY / FREE-RIDER who won't GROW.

AND they will realize it costs quiet a $ to grow.

Seeds or clones, either will cost you.
$100 for a pack of seeds no problem, $10 - $25 per clone.

You gotta have the land to do so if you can grow outside or grow indoors and all of a sudden you realize oh wait "My power bill is going to be x times bigger than what I normally pay".

Rudedewd

I should have included the dispenseries in my rant as well. I'm am sure that they are taking more than their share as well. It's sad that the real loser in the MMJ world are the people who have cards that are actually involved in life changing and ending illnesses and who are too sick to grow and just can't afford the prices that are being imposed.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
I am waiting for those to respond to the above who have been bashing growers (and not dispensaries!) on previous pages in this thread claiming growers are charging "too much" for their product.

Well?

I'll respond to this.

Tell growers complaining about price gouging at dispensaries to collect and form THEIR OWN dispensary.

Then they can sell it for half price all day and take all the rip off dispensary's customers.

More than likely the new dispensary is just going to charge an arm and a leg anyway because people will pay for it.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I'll respond to this.

Tell growers complaining about price gouging at dispensaries to collect and form THEIR OWN dispensary.

Then they can sell it for half price all day and take all the rip off dispensary's customers.

More than likely the new dispensary is just going to charge an arm and a leg anyway because people will pay for it.

Oh yeah?

Ever even remotely TRIED to open a dispensary?

Wait...it costs (a lot of) money? And Permits? And a LOT of hassle?

Ever tried to open one in SoCal? No?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I should have included the dispenseries in my rant as well. I'm am sure that they are taking more than their share as well. It's sad that the real loser in the MMJ world are the people who have cards that are actually involved in life changing and ending illnesses and who are too sick to grow and just can't afford the prices that are being imposed.

Com'on Man! (ESPN style). Stoners and growers are some pretty compassionate people, and ICmag is a great place to learn to grow.

I submit that anyone who can't grow their own because of illness has friends that will help them grow. No one who is in need and wants to grow goes without smoke IMHO.

Once you actually start to even try to grow this site will give you all the knowledge you ever need and the universe will flow with karma and your bowl will be full.

Once you are a grower or even trying to grow with your card you'll have a huge circle of friends and paying for weed is a thing of the past (except for thousands on equipment, electricity, time, and rent)

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Wow. Are you thugs for real This is the compassionate act Duh. it was created for basicly dying people, with Aids, and Cancer. Imagine, you have only 6 months to live.... no income or very little. How can you grow your own.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
hmm, I wonder...

hmm, I wonder...

Oh yeah?
Ever even remotely TRIED to open a dispensary?

Wait...it costs (a lot of) money? And Permits? And a LOT of hassle?

Ever tried to open one in SoCal? No?

Could THAT be why they charge so much for overhead at dispensaries?

I

InvisibleEmpire

I can understand people voting no on Prop 19. I can understand the fact that if marijuana were to become legal, prices would more than likely drop due to competition in the now legal weed market.

I can also understand voting no as the bill was rushed, not designed properly and didn't include many specifics such as the working while high issue/causing impairment, etc.

Even though there are many negatives (lost profit) and the bill wasn't as good as it should have been (reasons for voting no) i still think the fact that people are being thrown in jail for the plant should trump all reasons and people should have voted yes.

I despise the person who had the choice to vote yes or no, and voted no for their own selfish reasons. There is no other reason. Even these neocons and the conservatives have NO leg to stand on - "it's a gateway drug", "it causes laziness"...these bastards have been peddling the same bullshit propaganda lies since the 20s, that's nothing new. Growers and smokers voting no on cannabis legalization because they might lose money or think the bill could be improved...now that's something new and SCARY. We will not see legalization until the masses understand the truth, once that occurs any bill for cannabis legalization will pass. Unfortunately BigPharma and BigAlcohol have the markets dominated and won't give them up without a fight...consider Prop 19's failure a lost battle, but the war for legalization still rages on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts