What's new

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBudBill

im asking a question, its 25 sq ft you are allotted , am i correct?

why only 25 sq ft?

Nice way to keep a bit of risk/inflated profit before the bottom drops out on the prices? Could be put in there for people like you with multi-light and multi location set ups, who still want Cannabis illegal and artificially high prices. A sort of a hedge against you losing your means of a high profit center. You know, so you can have your cake and eat it too.

I dont know, just a thought.

Herborizer

Veteran
I think there are a lot of reasons for the 25 sq ft limit. I bet one of those, is to help reduce the chance of people growing a lot of weed and selling it to other states. Well, to put it better, if there was no limit on grow space the "no" team would be front running this concern and it would be difficult to debate for the "yes" crowd.

Herborizer

Veteran
Maybe they limited it to 25 sq ft so that people who wanted more would buy more homes? Like a stimulus to home buying?

(joking :) )

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I could grow some weight on that table... upgrade those lights to 2x1k!

I think there are a lot of reasons for the 25 sq ft limit. I bet one of those, is to help reduce the chance of people growing a lot of weed and selling it to other states. Well, to put it better, if there was no limit on grow space the "no" team would be front running this concern and it would be difficult to debate for the "yes" crowd.

great point! I am sure that there were so many things they had to consider when drafting this bill.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's how Prop19 will appear on the ballot

Here's how Prop19 will appear on the ballot

Thought everyone might like to see this... Just got a little more real!

mwahx.jpg

TruthOrLie

Veteran
Duh. Of course there is a limit to how much you can grow. What? You thought it would be smart to pass a law that opens a free for all to Californians to grow 100s of plants in their backyard? You must WANT to give the feds a reason to go ape shit.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I wonder how many alcohol bootleggers thought legalization would be a good thing for them....

TruthOrLie

Veteran
alcohol was legalized because of how dangerous bootlegging was. Not just the crime. Some bootlegging stills were contaminated with poisonous metals.

I'd rather see Hick John & Bob's moonshine out of business than having family members with organ failures due to consuming their illegal shit.

BigBudBill

I wonder how many alcohol bootleggers thought legalization would be a good thing for them....
The runners(dealers) were against it(protect profits). The manufacturers(shiners) were for it. Some even made brands that stood out above the rest and made money(J.D, Jim Beam, Evan Williams).

I'm going to be a Jack Daniels.....You can be an Al Capone.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Shit I was a Capone before the med scene.....

What about all those that grew tobacco and made a living off of it before it was only allowed to grow a small amount for personal consumption? How many tobacco companies are making money now? About a 100? Out of probably 100s of thousands before corporate takeover....

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
This isn't about making hand over fist. But the Jobs that will become avalable will be over huge. Who said u can't be happy where you work. Yes on Prop 19

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question: has anyone debunked/addressed the theory/notion that the federal drug free work place standards will be unsatisfied and potentially lead to a loss of business/jobs in california at companies who are doing contract work for the goverment?

i hadnt heard/read that argument online but i saw it in my voter pamphlet... curious

thanks

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
This isn't about making hand over fist. But the Jobs that will become avalable will be over huge. Who said u can't be happy where you work. Yes on Prop 19

You mean there will be more agriculture jobs in CA! Wow now all those Californians who couldn't get work picking strawberries, grapes, oranges, or almonds can finally get off the food stamps and support themselves!

I fer got bout all them jobs coming fer the folks in CA. Too bad there weren't any ag jobs available to them sooner.

:joint:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
im asking a question, its 25 sq ft you are allotted , am i correct?

why only 25 sq ft?

so are you going to cut your whole warehouse down to 25sqft krunch??? of course not. so why the fuck do you care???? this gives NON 215 patietns the right to grow. once mariajuana is "legalized" the limits will start to dissapear along with the laws putting people in jail for it....

fuck why am i even arguing the semantics of it...??? krunch just dont want to see any more competition. thats all it comes down to. he dont really give a fuck about the average person. or 25. or any of that stupid shit. its just HOW WILL THIS EFFECT ME AND MY PROFITS.

shit while your at it>>>: why not shut down your collective. start recruiting 16 year olds to go slang grams over the city??? fuck legalization right. and fuck any sort of "establishment" like 215. gangsta for life my niggah. slang that shit on the corners. make that fuckin scrilla son

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing will change on the fed side until cannabis is rescheduled. they just cant its illegal so until the feds get on the same page as the state we will have to focus on getting them to make it a 3. Marinol is a 3 why does the raw cannabis need to be 1? I cant see the feds taking money from Cali if this passes. We had the same questions when 215 was being voted on and the feds never took anything away or stopped giving.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran

it will be just like it is now>>> those who KNOW their shit can produce top shelf product will beceome multi millionares. and the other dumb fucking hillbillies who produce mediocre shit and cant file a biz liscense will have to cook meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts