Vote YES or NO on Prop 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
last post on this subject......

just wanted to show what i got an infraction on, this is what he said it is a personal attack, physical......

"actually, us no for prop 19, get attacked everyday, how come no infraction for anyone else? oh! because they are for prop 19! i get in now, get on the nuthugging bandwagon and skate through no problem with whatever you say......

i have been very passive for a few weeks now. i would totally understand if i got infractions for paste shit talking........

if you read what i wrote, i am not "baiting, trolling, and causing personal attacks".......

i simply wrote that he is an internet keyboard badboy and would not say that in real life to me......

its all good, i just put my anger into my workout, just pressed a personal best of 280 lb's for a set of 10, i am 165 lb's.."

WHERE AM I ATTACKING? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
lol, now he is going back and giving me infractions for older posts.....

funny, is there a hidden agenda here? i think so......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Come on guys....settle down.....for or against Prop 19....we shall soon find out the result...

...no sense in getting nasty talking about sand in vagina's....lol

.....go pump some more iron Krunch, and get the aggression out of you....it always used to work for me...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Come on guys....settle down.....for or against Prop 19....we shall soon find out the result...

...no sense in getting nasty talking about sand in vagina's....lol

.....go pump some more iron Krunch, and get the aggression out of you....it always used to work for me...

ouch... that's rough!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
lol, now he is going back and giving me infractions for older posts.....

funny, is there a hidden agenda here? i think so......

No its called rules of TOU. dont call other people names. matter of fact first i gave u a warning. then you want to continue to attack me? over and over again to try and discredit me? look at your join date. Look at mine.

Keep attacking people and u will cont to violate the TOU

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Would someone please explain to me why this legalization could be a bad thing?

If you have a link that explains possible dangers the law creates, or what it actually legalizes and/or sets in motion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Well, things are beyond bizarre here today, Krunch. I got an infraction for saying that it was a good thing that things have been kept to a higher level than in the past. Straaannge!

i sent you a PM explaining i MADE A MISTAKE!!!! and im trying to get a admin to fix it. Once again im sorry for the inconvnce.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i sent you a PM explaining i MADE A MISTAKE!!!! and im trying to get a admin to fix it. Once again im sorry for the inconvnce.

Whoa, calm down. If you look at the time stamps, you will see that post was made 15 minutes before you sent me the PM.

vta

Veteran

It would be a bad thing for 'some' of the folks currently growing and supplying all of us our grass. I think those 'some' have some interesting traits:
Like the ability to throw their brothers under the bus to "Keeps Theirs"
Not smart enough to convert their illegal business into a legal one.
Only grow for the $$$
:thank you:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
last post on this subject......

just wanted to show what i got an infraction on, this is what he said it is a personal attack, physical......

"actually, us no for prop 19, get attacked everyday, how come no infraction for anyone else? oh! because they are for prop 19! i get in now, get on the nuthugging bandwagon and skate through no problem with whatever you say......

i have been very passive for a few weeks now. i would totally understand if i got infractions for paste shit talking........

if you read what i wrote, i am not "baiting, trolling, and causing personal attacks".......

i simply wrote that he is an internet keyboard badboy and would not say that in real life to me......

its all good, i just put my anger into my workout, just pressed a personal best of 280 lb's for a set of 10, i am 165 lb's.."

WHERE AM I ATTACKING? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?

i dont have to explain anything. im just doing my job. what you just posted right here is a major violation of the tou. Your personal attacks on me i wont take action for as i have tough skin. But keep attacking members, especially members who have been here long enough to see people who act childish dont get listen to very well.

i don't care what you re stance is.. DO NOT ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE OR PROVOKE THEM. thank you. No more infractions. Ill just go to the source and get it delt with. So please once again. refrain from attacking other members on this board, and me as a moderator. We are all humans and can talk like adults thank you.

and i gave you that infraction for saying several times, I bet you wouldnt say that to my face, sand in your vagina? and so on and so on and so on. You have been doing this instead of being an active positive roll model or leader. Please again read the TOU. and think long and hard before you say something about another member. Thank you

SCF

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Yes! thanks for posting that.... wheres my ballot... better call my local voting office to make sure they dont skimp me!

Awesome! This is going to pass, im gonna say with flying colors. But what i dont like is depending on local, state, and FEDERAL actions" on the ballot. As this may scare voters off into not wanting to fight the government. But then again. we did vote in Gay Marriage.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Whoa, calm down. If you look at the time stamps, you will see that post was made 15 minutes before you sent me the PM.

Then please go back and fix your post about that. Thanks. Also, that mistake of a infraction is fixed its fixed ;) . Once again. Extremely sorry for that inconvenience. I was on my phone and its a small ass screen LOL.

Please everyone. We are all here for the same reason. MARIJUANA. so lets all hug and get along.

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

Much love

SCF

Last edited:

Frozenguy

Veteran

If you have a link that explains possible dangers the law creates, or what it actually legalizes and/or sets in motion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

People will still go to prison for up to seven years for non violent cannabis crimes. "Crimes" in which no party can claim injury or dissatisfaction with the event.

25sqft to veg, flower, harvest, keep moms, store bud, dry bud, clone, PER PARCEL. So if you live with a couple roommates, you all have to share the 25sqft.

The legality of sales within a community is left up to (mostly) corrupt politicians and not to the citizens. This is a big step and needs to be voted on directly.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
wow, dude, a bit of sand in your vagina today?

i was simply asking a question, got the response and it went no further.....

now, out of the blue you have to bash me? this is the classic example of you kats bad mouthing and putting us down for what? a honest question?

again i say, you internet kats are big boys behind keyboards, but i GUARANTEE YOU WOULD NOT say that to my face......

the only thing a guarantee does is guarantee to make you a liar ;)

nothing "honest" about the already answered question being asked for the 500th time ;)

vta

Veteran
People will still go to prison for up to seven years for non violent cannabis crimes. "Crimes" in which no party can claim injury or dissatisfaction with the event.

Who can argue with someone that wants to smoke with a 14 year old? You can't!!!! That type of reasoning is whats wrong with people today :)

BTW...prop19 DOES NOT ADD THIS INTO LAW!!!

IT IS ALREADY CALI LAW!!!

nice try though

vta

Veteran
:bump:

picture.php

CaptainTrips

Who can argue with someone that wants to smoke with a 14 year old? You can't!!!! That type of reasoning is whats wrong with people today :)

nice try though

Im pretty sure current cali law is based on an adult being 18 years old, rather than 21. Such as if an 18 year old is caught its same as adult... and if you share weed with an 18 year old, its no different than a possession charge.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
so a moot point?

25sqft to veg, flower, harvest, keep moms, store bud, dry bud, clone, PER PARCEL. So if you live with a couple roommates, you all have to share the 25sqft.
incorrect your drying and storage space is not part of your 25²'
now that you have been informed im sure you will want to discontinue spreading that misinformation
The legality of sales within a community is left up to (mostly) corrupt politicians and not to the citizens. This is a big step and needs to be voted on directly.
actually it is left up to the citizens at the local level.
a city/county vote is much easier to change than a state level one.
ordinances and millages pass by tens of votes at times.
hell you could even buy your very own county commissioner!
the smaller the government the easier it is for citizens to control
after all you would not want sac. creating a "one size fits all" scenario for the entire state would you?

im glad we could clear up your concerns and hope with this new and correct information you will support this step toward freedom!

Frozenguy

Veteran

nice try though

Come on vta, you're smarter than that.

A 14 year old getting high is not un common. For someone to go to prison up to seven years because of this is absurd. The consequence should be something far far less and more appropriate.

Just because these laws are current laws does not mean we can't change them. We are currently in a movement to legalize cannabis, and seven year prison terms for someone smoking out a 14 year old is jacked up. The 14 year old wanted it. Its like anyone forced anything onto anyone.

Again, there should be consequences, but not seven years, and prop19 fails to address this in an appropriate way.

Status
Not open for further replies.