What's new

Vending to clubs, what is it like for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
As long as your herb is fire you can pretty much set the price within reason.... Don't be greedy, some d's will actually pass their savings on to the patients ( which is what it's all about)

hey guys i'm not in cali, but i had a question about this

what if someone had this so-called 'fire', and wasn't greedy? they went to every disp. and sold it for bargain prices, and a lot of it, what would everyone else do? would they have to lower their prices? or wait till the 'fire' was sold out?

sorry, just wondering how this market works with the random hippy weed-growing genius randomly popping up and 'ruining it' for all the other people trying to make some money?

ArcticBlast

zenoonez

Veteran
Lol maybe if you donated tons... but it would probably all get packed up and shipped out of state anyways instead of getting given out to the patients of the dispensaries at little to no cost.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
It could effect the market in some ways, most d's have a set price no matter how low a price they get it at.. Say the d down the street sells 1/8th's for x and the d down the street has the same product for less, it might bring down the price down at the 1st d to keep up with the other.

D

dorkvan420

"show your product. showing paperwork could fuck you in the end. "
uuuuuhhhhhh....please explain how one would even get into a club to do any type of business, wether your selling or not....seems rules are rules, why would a dispensary want to jeopardize being closed down for violating what as been set up to insure all people entering the facility are LEGAL patients....please explain how this would "f**k me in the end"....sorry but I just dont get or believe this logic!!!:dunno:

Ms_Weekend

"show your product. showing paperwork could fuck you in the end. "
uuuuuhhhhhh....please explain how one would even get into a club to do any type of business, wether your selling or not....seems rules are rules, why would a dispensary want to jeopardize being closed down for violating what as been set up to insure all people entering the facility are LEGAL patients....please explain how this would "f**k me in the end"....sorry but I just dont get or believe this logic!!!:dunno:

What grower would show their REAL NAME, REAL ADDRESS, REAL DRIVERS LICENSE #, REAL EVERYTHING TO A COMPLETE STRANGER.....only desperate ones......if you got fire & some social skills you dont have to show paperwork if your selling, but if you want to buy from them, then of course your going to show your paperwork......as soon as you go in say your a vendor.......just use your common sense.

medikush13

If you don't show your paperwork, you will not get in most places, so the advise to keep your paperwork a secret is silly. I have been to over 100 clubs in California and if I didn't have my paperwork, I would not have gotten in most of them. In the old days, you could do that, but since clubs want to be respectable and serious, they now require you to have that in order to become a vendor with them. First you have to be a patient and member of their collective or dispensary.

99% of clubs are NON-Compassionate, and do not care about their patients or vendors.

Just yesterday I traveled to Lala land. I was told by a friend and club owner to "bring it on down and we''ll take it" after quoting him a price and strains on the phone. I drove down, only to be told, "Sorry man, the place is saturated, and we spend about $100,000 last night, right before you came here, so if you want to leave it on consignment, we can do that, otherwise, we're sorry, Brother and fellow Patient"

That's the typical experience of a vendor. You are a second class citizen, and the clubs hold you in contempt. You are a pawn to be profited off of, haggled down to the lowest dollar value, and left for dead in the desert sun, only to have your lungs scrapped before your buried. The clubs even employ vultures to pick up the body scraps and sell them for THC resin. You are no more important than your commodity, and even though you drove down, took risks, spend time, and energy, and put lots of hard work into your product, the clubs bought lower grade pot at cheaper prices anyways, because they could not make enough (and I was told this directly yesterday) "Profit" to cover their expenditures.

The clubs buy your product at $3500 LB, so they can sell it at no less than $5600 LB, eighthed out. You see, if the clubs do not make a 50%-100% markup, you are wasting their time, my poor friend.

This is NOT what Californians had in mind when we passed Prop 215.

Z

Zeinth

If you don't show your paperwork, you will not get in most places, so the advise to keep your paperwork a secret is silly. I have been to over 100 clubs in California and if I didn't have my paperwork, I would not have gotten in most of them. In the old days, you could do that, but since clubs want to be respectable and serious, they now require you to have that in order to become a vendor with them. First you have to be a patient and member of their collective or dispensary.

99% of clubs are NON-Compassionate, and do not care about their patients or vendors.

Just yesterday I traveled to Lala land. I was told by a friend and club owner to "bring it on down and we''ll take it" after quoting him a price and strains on the phone. I drove down, only to be told, "Sorry man, the place is saturated, and we spend about $100,000 last night, right before you came here, so if you want to leave it on consignment, we can do that, otherwise, we're sorry, Brother and fellow Patient"

That's the typical experience of a vendor. You are a second class citizen, and the clubs hold you in contempt. You are a pawn to be profited off of, haggled down to the lowest dollar value, and left for dead in the desert sun, only to have your lungs scrapped before your buried. The clubs even employ vultures to pick up the body scraps and sell them for THC resin. You are no more important than your commodity, and even though you drove down, took risks, spend time, and energy, and put lots of hard work into your product, the clubs bought lower grade pot at cheaper prices anyways, because they could not make enough (and I was told this directly yesterday) "Profit" to cover their expenditures.

The clubs buy your product at $3500 LB, so they can sell it at no less than $5600 LB, eighthed out. You see, if the clubs do not make a 50%-100% markup, you are wasting their time, my poor friend.

This is NOT what Californians had in mind when we passed Prop 215.

First...New regulation in los angeles is waiting to be signed..limiting a huge number of factors.

next..the cops have shills that take meds they have seized and sell them at HUGE DISCOUNTS to coop owners.
themn the greedy coops sell the meds double ,triple and up!

then the shill cops come back an pay the inflated price for what the other shill cops sold the coop..after testing the meds to match up..what they sold them.

heard some coop owner bragging about..WHY SHOULD I DONATE TO U..WHEN I GET DANK SATURN KUSH AT 75 AN OZ!! LOL..

8 days later RAID!!

Cmon..when l.a. is down to 180 coops..they have to grow there own on site..cops can come in anytime and make copies of records!!

when this becomes law in a few days...it will spread like LADY GAGA'S VIDEO!

SO..THE GREEN RUSH IS ALMOST OVER..HOPE U PAID OFF YOUR HOUSE!!

johnnyla

Veteran
yeah the Dispensary scene sucks in LA now.

Is it true that the new ordinance requires LA clubs to grow their own onsight? If so, that will change the whole scene up considerably as well as variety of meds.

bterzz

Veteran
To avoid the "dont show any paperwork....." routine..

Go in...the person working the front rarely is seen in the back...

Give them your information like your REC to get into the back.
Once into the back, THEN you mention being a vendor.

They will either have a buyer around or they wont. Show them your sample in your pocket and go from there.

Ive seen dispensaries ask vendors for NAME/PHONE/ADDRESS/SS#.

Kobe Bryant
1-800-Collect
420 Blaze It Ln.
123-456-0420

Last edited:
Z

Zeinth

Is it true that the new ordinance requires LA clubs to grow their own onsight? If so, that will change the whole scene up considerably as well as variety of meds.

Have u read the New rules yet?

and yes..they only really what 70 coops.

coop must grow on site and be inspected..and patients can only register at 1..one coop in los angeles..so..NO COOP HOPPING.

ALL meds will be inspected for pestisides..mold and require testing from a city refered lab.

ooohh..and so..so much more..its over..soon..orange county..then san berdo..riverside..san diego..then thell head north..and pass there draconian rules down every county's passed.

mikessong

You have used your paperwork to gain entry into 100+ clubs? Hope you haven't vended to all of them. You do realize that with the new ordinance, clubs are going to be submitting lists of their vendors and how much they bought to the LAPD, right? Good luck dude.

mikessong

Yes, that is true, cultivation has to be on-site now, and they have to submit proof of where all their pot comes from to the LAPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.