What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Hemp you must b an old fart lol as the kids with flat caps pay 240 for singles round here lol but usually range from 200-220 for good bud in my circle, Less if we're talking boxes but I won't have any clue about that sorta thing. Only learnt what a box was yesterday

What is a box? A pound? A kilogram?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
a kilo mate... we have the funny old system of buying in kilos before divvying it up into ounces and as far down as sixteenths of ounces... metric is sooo much easier to deal with ... thats easy for me to say, I live on the continent..

B

bigganjabud

A box is far too much money to buy so I grow me own (or at least give it a fuckin good go)

Also it works out at about £20 for 1.8gr or 2.0gr if the guy likes you enough to top up

I was quoted 240 for an oz of Vanilla kush earlier,obviously by my lack of photos of this strain you can tell what my reply was!!!!

HereIgrowagain

Not that I buy it, not that I sell it but. My first batch in years brought 190 in 1s n 5s no bother. Could have shifted a dozen times over.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I gave my mates an oz which they sold for 270. that shocked me. amnesia is nice but sick of the sight of it around here.
the thing is more growers doesn't erally equate to cheaper prices. theres more growers now in the uk but the prices have gone up compared to about 10/15 years ago when there was less info around etc

PengTings

Round here kids buy 0.6-0.8 ten draws all day. Single ounces of peng bud go for 200 can get it down to 170s buying multiples. Usually nasty mersh ounces going about for 150 on the singles but I don't mess with them unless I'm really desperate.

B

bigganjabud

I can get cheese or ammi for about 150-180 an oz but meh I'm wooooooooooooooop bored of that stuff now I'm thinking of a break before my chop

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Round here kids buy 0.6-0.8 ten draws all day. Single ounces of peng bud go for 200 can get it down to 170s buying multiples. Usually nasty mersh ounces going about for 150 on the singles but I don't mess with them unless I'm really desperate.

wtf is peng bud?

Harry Lime

Veteran
ok, so 'ammo' is amnesia, right?

who's/which amnesia? is this like some special cut or can i buy it in a seed?

G

ganjygav

Peng? That's what the little chavvie dealers call every bit of weed they get in. "I've got peng cheese". No idea what it means but if it means it's banging them chavvies are using the wrong description for the stuff they sell.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Never knew there was a grading system...seems it was made up about 10 years back to fuck the prices up after all that glass weed palaver.

I hear people say "high grade" and "standard" and other bollocks terms that mean nothing to me.

It's either good or its shite is my grading system.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
So what's the standard wholesale amount in UK, a zip? Sounds like everyone's talking z's. Do many people buy boxes? If so what's the price of a box?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
zips?...in the UK we have Ounces, we never had zips until places like IC with all the cross Atlantic chatter... in the UK a zip is the thing on the front of your jeans. :D

a zip comes from the states where they didnt bother with scales and you could buy approximate ounces in a zip lock bag.. aka 4 fingers... 4 fingers?, here we go again... in the UK, 4 fingers is a norty thing or a kitkat.... :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts