What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

Cuddles

I’m from Canadá here prices are really low, can’t even sell a kg for 700$ cad. Good quality purple big buds no leaves.

By coming by boat what do you mean ? Illegal immigrants get preferential treatment nowadays or something ??
yes, they send them to sunny africa for free now ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lol, no they don't. They say they will in the future, but out of 11,000 waiting, they've sent 13.
If you're an e.u. citizen rather than a British passport holder living in the e.u. and want to move to the UK legally, good luck. Better be a health professional or want to work with polo ponies.

gotnoname

Obviously since we’re talking about cannabis cultivation here, I don’t think being legal or not matters.

How is the market right now, heard 4000 per kg a year back for high quality and 3500 euro in Germany and France ?

Cuddles

Lol, no they don't. They say they will in the future, but out of 11,000 waiting, they've sent 13.
If you're an e.u. citizen rather than a British passport holder living in the e.u. and want to move to the UK legally, good luck. Better be a health professional or want to work with polo ponies.
still that bad? I know having money helps if you wanna go back to Britain - 40k a year was the word when May was PM and I believe they reduced this sum eventually, but now it´s probably way more I imagine. :(

gizmo666

dam just looking back on this thread
2014 weed was 240-280 an oz
its still the freckin same!!(sadly i ran out and had to buy some till my harvest lol)
think we've found something thats beating inflation :ROFLMAO:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It really depends how big the grow is, and how connected they are. The foreign one's tend to be cheapest, as they have a lot more weed than buyers. It's boxes at a time though, if you want to get involved with them.
There is a lot of action in the 120-140 region, but again, that's boxes.
What you really want to be smoking is about 150 from smaller scale grows. You need to be right at source though, maybe buying a bar.
Somebody buying that good stuff might then offer singles at 180
I don't see a point where a grower wants to sell singles. They must be in a bubble. Prices in bubbles can be nothing like the local market as a whole. With aging hippies asking next to nothing, and young punks pricing by the half gram.

Scotland has notoriously high prices. London has the greatest range of prices, but is high in General. In the last 20 years, Manchester has been interesting. The cheap solids from Liverpool stopped any big skunk grows. The few small ones sold to a niche that had money to be buying anything other than solids. If a dealer there did reach out of the city for green, he wouldn't pay the price, or would put huge profit on, like done with solids. This kept skunk prices very high, and sales low. This has turned around completely now. The solids are hard to find and over priced, while green production has flooded the market. I have seen them £80 prices as they reach out to sell the lower end products that their market won't take. That's how it goes when a market is flooded. There is usually a greater spread in quality than pricing. So as prices drop, even the tight fuckers start buying only the best. Leaving the worst to be processed into something else. As nobody is buying it.
There is always a market for extracts, which sets the lower value of what green can cost.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Solids are everywhere here but only commercial grade at £120 an ounce, it's not strong enough to compete with greens.

£130 an ounce here for a bit poorly trimmed local grown amnesia

£140 to £160 an Oz for top Spanish of various strains

£150 for stardawg, which I rarely ever see round

None of these prices are for a box, just singles.

Harry Lime

Veteran
Things have got pretty bad around here. Smallish market town, 20 miles from anywhere else, the market for weed ticked over at £150/£160 per oz on ten or more for years. Lockdowns didn't push prices up but with the older set not getting their solids via Spain, turnover increased. Then East Europeans turned up, first selling the Big Issue then sussed out where trade was done and moved in. I never heard of stabbings around here, now there's been two in recent months and everything's gone to shit.
I've been sitting on CCs since last May, waiting for things to change. Only thing that has is the electricity costs and they've gone up again this month. The way things are going, I'll be driving a delivery van by Christmas.

DarkStorm.

dam just looking back on this thread
2014 weed was 240-280 an oz
its still the freckin same!!(sadly i ran out and had to buy some till my harvest lol)
think we've found something thats beating inflation :ROFLMAO:
Its dropped prices were I am. Can be as low as 120/130 and go upto 200. Sometimes no difference in quality between lower price and higher, just comes down to who you get it off and if they have it when you want to get any. Thats singles by the way.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its dropped prices were I am. Can be as low as 120/130 and go upto 200. Sometimes no difference in quality between lower price and higher, just comes down to who you get it off and if they have it when you want to get any. Thats singles by the way.
Same in my area now .. Soon cost more to grow it.:mad::LOL: