What's new

UK Prices

Cork144

£180-200 an o for me anyway, can sometimes creep to 220 if the supply is low of top homegrown, anything under 1g for a tenner is fucking bullshittery, more weed in the uk than ever and the prices are higher than ever wtf

cheapwine

Veteran
I've got 1.1 for £10 and 2.2-2.3 for £20. But my man said that normal prices are 0.7-0.8 for £10 and 1.7-1.8 for £20. Amnesia / White Widow or Skunk... Most of the time top grade.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This "takes the biscuit",,,,over in Hackney..East London its finally hit £80 for a qtr of "lemon",,,,
yep its not a mis-print,,,,£80 for a q,,,
diabolical and wouldnt pay it,,,,,s2

mack 10

Veteran
Oz should be 160.
In midz, its 160-220. Cheese still goes 200 all day.
The newer hazes they want more, 220 even.
London is usually 50 more, up north can be more or less.
Depends who you know.
Street deals of mostly 20's (1.6-3.5)only a couple still do 10's.
But your looking at one nice j or 2 slim jims.
Boxes range anywhere from 100 per up to 180 for the don Juan.

Someone needs to flood the Xmas market with killer import hash.
I won't buy bho, only make my own.

Vape pen carts are starting to Pop up...

It's really quiet funny listening to these chavs trying to tell me the gospel of bho.
Lol.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Think it's 200 an oz round our way for many different strains...rarely see cheese.
Seems to be loads of terrible hash about too, you don't even have to look at it you can tell by the price.
Also hearing that import is coming over now sprayed with that synthetic cannabis shite.

Katrak

It seems as there's quite a difference road pricing really stupid for good organic and mersh seems you either need to be in the know for a good deal or in the game yourself gone are the days $20 an eighth all silly ten pound bags the norm now gram if your good silly really but healthy in another :comfort:

yts farmer

Veteran
Prices seem to be all over the place or is it who you know.

I know a young fella who has been growing for about 4 or 5 years now and he is in it soley for the cash, first grow was 1800w but now he is running 6000w grows with his pal.

I've only seen him twice in the last 2 years and both times we've had a chat about prices on both occasions.

Couple years back he told me that boxes had gone down in price and wernt 7k but more like 6.2k and last time i saw hime was about 6 weeks ago he was telling me that he was buying boxes of cheese at low 5's whether it was singles or multiples.

Seems like wholesale is going down but buying oz's, halves, q'sor even draws seems like it isnt getting any cheaper..

But you do still here from time to time that some people are paying £300+ for quality hazes.

Peace.

T

The Kraken

I haven't bought weed in over 3 years, but it was hitting 240 for top shelf. I hear some sillyness of people paying 1200 an ounce. Fucking insane...

Latest posts

Latest posts