What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

B

bigganjabud

Yeah or its a term used for a girl with a bit of a gap between her legs !!!

Lol

Harry Lime

Veteran
zips?...in the UK we have Ounces, we never had zips until places like IC with all the cross Atlantic chatter... in the UK a zip is the thing on the front of your jeans. :D

a zip comes from the states where they didnt bother with scales and you could buy approximate ounces in a zip lock bag.. aka 4 fingers... 4 fingers?, here we go again... in the UK, 4 fingers is a norty thing or a kitkat.... :D

Or an old joke about Joan Collins...:biggrin:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Or an old joke about Joan Collins...:biggrin:

after some quick google-fu
blu0PnO.jpg

bakedjon

How much does bho cost in the uk? From CA and was wondering if it was even easily found here? What does a gram of really good bubble go for? What is a good price for a gram of top quality kush, does that price stay the same even for quantity? I am staying here part time for a relationship and am scared that I went from weed heaven, to hell…

HereIgrowagain

Good quality Kush, if you can get it, and if it is from the "end man" yal be paying 10 spot per gram £10...If you can make some good contacts/mates on your venture then that can be down to say 230-250 on the OZ. If, you happen upon a grower then anywhere between 170-210. I think ;)

bakedjon

Do people ever see things like og kush, sour diesel? Would people be out of line to ask 200q or more all the way up on something like that? For kief or full melt bubble how much would that be in quantity? Are prices higher in london? All the stuff I have found so far and I have just been buying it where I can, it all seems like what we call beasters in the US. It was sorta like a blast from the past when I use to get it from the vietnamese and it would be hydro from canada. It gets me high, but I am a flavor guy. I know cheese, but have yet to find it. I brought just a bit of dabs with me, and that gets me by, but was hoping not to take the risk brining it, but have yet to meet anyone that has it, and I have had a few people pass out from my pen, or a mini rig… Its sorta fun to smoke people up with it as they are not expecting the punch… Its probably going to get me in trouble.. What do they do for weed around London? One gram? A box? how much time for a box?

sandsmp81

Veteran
How much does bho cost in the uk? From CA and was wondering if it was even easily found here? What does a gram of really good bubble go for?

I get BHO for £40 a gram but I've read reports on here of £60 plus.

I get bubble for £10 a gram but I get all my bits through friends I don't really have any dealings with the commercial market so others on will be able to tell you about that.

I'm up north also I hear some crazy prices around but not as crazy as down in London.

Z

zooty

Ounces in London 200-240.. depends who you know lol some people might even be getting 280

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
3200-7200 a box. 110-280 Oz. 60-80 g of BHO ( 60 for uk bho and likely minimal purge. 80 for USA import bho with 5 day purge ).

£50 for 1 ml of THC eliquid at a strength of 750mg / 1ml

theherbalizor

Veteran
I'd be scared to buy bho off the streets you never know what they have done to it. :chin:

The stuff made down my way is done in a full dewaxing closed loop system and then vac purged at 98 deg F for 5 days at -20HG. I would not buy from anyone else tho, only people I trust.

sandsmp81

Veteran
The stuff made down my way is done in a full dewaxing closed loop system and then vac purged at 98 deg F for 5 days at -20HG. I would not buy from anyone else tho, only people I trust.

Same here I get mine off hippies who have been doing it for years...I wouldn't trust anyone else either.

-tempa-

In my neck of the woods it's 150-180 an oz 1.2g for £10
If it's 180 then it has to be top top !!! But I do hear that in Wales it's 190-220/230
Any hash we get is made by us and that's the only place just no to get bubble hash or b honest
I don't no if it is just the circle of people I associate with why I don't see high prices but I wouldn't pay more than 170 a oz

sandsmp81

Veteran
Not being funny but I wouldn't smoke any BHO made by hippies lol

I'd smoke their DMT tho!

These are not the hippies personified by Neil in the young ones.

These are the types that are into organics and bring their own herbs to Amsterdam because they know what they are smoking.

It's not any harder or less lightly to make pure DMT than BHO, both of them you are using butane.

Round here around £150-250 depends on the quality, supplier, I'm sure there are cowboys who charge more than that even. Oz's of weed shouldn't be more than 180 and people saying £7k for a box ought to kick the dealer bullshit and set up their own grow, I would not be happy paying £7 per gram on over on much more than an oz to be honest.

Latest posts

Latest posts