What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Good Ammo sells @ €5000 in Holland so that must be the shook stuff left over from making hash for the cup Herb. Or someone has lots and is picking the bad bits out into bundles.. What I see on that it's random in the packets it comes bright green and brown in the same 1/2 packs.. Strange stuff.. The good bits are a real nice Vape tho..

theherbalizor

Veteran
This import is from Spain. The shook stuff from Spain is £3k.

I can't say what either is like as I don't use at the mo. People say it's good tho. Not the shaken stuff of course. Lol...

Gone are the days that I used to take boxes of cheese over to the dam and swap for much longer flowering NL haze and ssh. I miss those heady days.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
5 (euros) is right for "Ammo" in NL... recently hearing of 5.50 after stupid march 1st law changes but still see lots at 5's

my understanding is, locally, good herb can be bought in Spain for around 3 (euros) p/g all the way (not shook) just adding that for reference :)

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
and 5 euros p/g round mine.. I don't half feel like moving home sometimes :(

edit: just realised I was comparing wholesale to retail.. ok Amnesia going for what 6 on the box or more?.. still nearly double...

The Pheonix

5 (euros) is right for "Ammo" in NL... recently hearing of 5.50 after stupid march 1st law changes but still see lots at 5's

my understanding is, locally, good herb can be bought in Spain for around 3 (euros) p/g all the way (not shook) just adding that for reference :)

i find that all the weed around here has almost certainly had the life shook out of it especially prohibition blueberry which is nothing short of a disgrace! a look under the microscope is horrifying :(

but its been half a year since i've experienced that and i intend to keep it that way.....

JamieShoes

Veteran
shook weed man, I thought that was a thing of the past, old cloggie trick that eh (back when they discovered mechanical tumblers - nay, gutted washing machines, which became "sophisticated" mechanical tumblers and then they'd send all the spent buds to the uk... dickheads) :(

I should count my blessings and stop whining ... :D

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
£160 a zip up here for really nice import got some animal cookies last month

I need some new connects. Cheapest singles in Brum town are 180.
Looks good but hardly any effect.

Boxes for 5,6 all the way up to 7,5+ for AAA.

Those Spanish and east Europeans must be growing some tonnage of
Amo, lemon and Cheese. It's all over UK.
From top to bottom.

What makes me chuckle is the chavs/ young guns all think this is the top grade...
Oh how I chuckled.

B

bigganjabud

From top to bottom.

What makes me chuckle is the chavs/ young guns all think this is the top grade...
Oh how I chuckled.

PREEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCH

"HEMPEROR"

never have i ever sold for more than £170. woteva strain it is. can pic up singles of blues,blue cheese and even glue and stardawg for £160 in the city of steel. mine goes out town. no import round our way never seen it. too many growers round here for the need:)

JamieShoes

Veteran
that's a bit more sensible eh :)

still a good bit better than the 100 quid we get round here.

Big-Narstie

Hemp you must b an old fart lol as the kids with flat caps pay 240 for singles round here lol but usually range from 200-220 for good bud in my circle, Less if we're talking boxes but I won't have any clue about that sorta thing. Only learnt what a box was yesterday

sandsmp81

Veteran

From top to bottom.

Oh how I chuckled.

I didn't even know there was a grade till I heard some youth talking about "high grade" and "standard" wtf is that about???

Weed is weed to me it's either well grown or its not (of course decent genetics matter) but I don't think most these kids have a clue what they're talking about,

Who decided there was some mystical grading system?

"HEMPEROR"

Hemp you must b an old fart lol as the kids with flat caps pay 240 for singles round here lol but usually range from 200-220 for good bud in my circle, Less if we're talking boxes but I won't have any clue about that sorta thing. Only learnt what a box was yesterday

yeh but a wize one:tiphat: no wonder i sell so much:biggrin: