What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neviles Haze x O Haze)x APPSS keeper from the 1st lot run. 2nd seed lot is in veg. She has a Sweet floral aroma.
DSCN0814.JPG
DSCN0815.JPG
DSCN0817.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That is beautiful!

Is it F1 or another? Do you have any photos of the positronics Ohaze male?

Im getting ready to do some sorting on the Positronics I have going.
look to this thread, there is pic of him somehwere:

growingcrazy

look to this thread, there is pic of him somehwere:

Thanks!
I found a THH female pic along with surreal v2.5 but no male photo

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks!
I found a THH female pic along with surreal v2.5 but no male photo
sorry 😌

it is in this thread:

growingcrazy

sorry 😌

it is in this thread:

Thank You!

He looks like one of the darker leaf, more stout side of Positronics Ohaze. Does he have the metallic, piney, musk smell?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thank You!

He looks like one of the darker leaf, more stout side of Positronics Ohaze. Does he have the metallic, piney, musk smell?
he is darker leaf, but pale flowers... on that pic he is flowered from cut, so that's why he may look like stout, but he is not, he is wild. he has nothing to do with those mexican short phenos of posi haze... this is pic from different year:

full

I grew a tons of posi haze, so I know he is silver thai pheno. of course he is metallic!

growingcrazy

he is darker leaf, but pale flowers... on that pic he is flowered from cut, so that's why he may look like stout, but he is not, he is wild. he has nothing to do with those mexican short phenos of posi haze... this is pic from different year:

full

I grew a tons of posi haze, so I know he is silver thai pheno. of course he is metallic!
None of them look like that from seed but some of them stack up so nicely from clone. Its unfair to judge any of them from just a seed plant.

Did he have resin before flowering? The hybrids are beautys so you found a great one.

Edit: Here is my favorite male from this season thus far.
20240404_170956.jpg

20240329_121646.jpg

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
None of them look like that from seed but some of them stack up so nicely from clone. Its unfair to judge any of them from just a seed plant.

View attachment 18983068
View attachment 18983067

yeah, I just wanted to say that if you flower it from cut in small pot, it has more compact structure and less stretchy than from seed, or from cut with unrestricted room for roots... it all depends on condition. more light intensity = less stretch too...

the best to understand what he is doing is to show his progeny:

this is juicy fruit mother:

full

this is what our male did with her...

full

the bud is silvery:

full

I didnt want to use lime green mango sap males, as I used lime green mother in cross already... I wanted it to be different, I have never seen such male before, it is one in 50. in that batch he was the tallest out of 20 males or so. he looked different from those other mango males...

but it all means shit, I mean the look... what he is bringing to outcross is the most important. jittery nervous electric high accompanied with psychedelic trance...

I would not use him for posi haze reproduction. we use him strictly in outcrosses.

I am growing posi haze from 2008, and this one male didnt came from Toms seeds, but my "reproduction", and it was line using sweet mango female selected from over 40 females... but he is freak of my mango line and it is not mango at all... he even puts out chocolate or cherry smelling phenos, which is not very typical for Posi Haze line... but we dont use him on indicas, only on sativa heirlooms with good portion of thai or to pure sativas. to use posi haze on BLR, chemdog or TK, is... not kosher in our book... no indicas allowed!

Last edited:

funkyhorse

I am growing side by side Ohz x Skunk from Cultivators Choice and THH repro from Spain
Both have been born same day and have been growing side by side all the way sharing same environment and sharing same local fauna
Both start flowering the same week, around 3 weeks before the autumm equinox
Ohz x Skunk left are the tall plants and the shorter ones are THH
Ohz x skunk and Thh 3.jpeg

Ohz x Skunk I am using to test the efficacy of trichoderma for botrytis
They look hazy. They look like fast seedsman haze. Long internodes and good stretch
I have 3 girls, these are 2 different ones
Ohz x skunk (1).jpeg
Ohz x skunk (2).jpeg

I think this particular batch of THH has been selected towards thin leaf phenos
I think I have 8 or 9 girls, I culled all males
Pictures are all different THH girls
Thh 3 (1).jpeg
Thh 3 (3).jpeg
Thh 3 (4).jpeg
Thh 3 (2).jpeg
Thh 3 (5).jpeg

Northern Thailand revegged cut from last year it is not showing sex yet, some 35 days after their sisters above started flowering
N Thai 1 (2).jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Australian Dead Head Feminized seed grown in Bio bizz soil = Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 clone ( Feminized version Nevil made RIP 🙏)
X
Casey Jones clone Reversed

Heavy Mullum/NH21 looking pheno

Topped multiple times from early on in seed stage, every week or when ready to top again.

Seeds available, email or pm me for info.

20240404_215709.jpg
20240404_215708.jpg
20240404_215714.jpg
20240404_215716.jpg
20240404_215721.jpg
20240404_215719.jpg
20240404_215728.jpg
20240404_215729.jpg

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New Age Nevil Haze Feminized seed = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone Reversed

Grown in Bio bizz soil and topped from Early on and again every week or when it's ready again.

Again heavy looking Mullum leaner

Seeds available, email or pm me for info ( 33% discount on all seed varieties for icmag.com members, apart from Triple list only 20%)

20240404_220115_005.jpg
20240404_220133.jpg
20240404_220141.jpg
20240404_220135.jpg
20240404_220143.jpg
20240404_220147.jpg
20240404_220155.jpg
20240404_220151.jpg

exoticrobotic

New Age Nevil Haze Feminized seed = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone Reversed

Grown in Bio bizz soil and topped from Early on and again every week or when it's ready again.

Again heavy looking Mullum leaner

Seeds available, email or pm me for info ( 33% discount on all seed varieties for icmag.com members, apart from Triple list only 20%)

View attachment 18983639 View attachment 18983640 View attachment 18983641 View attachment 18983642 View attachment 18983643 View attachment 18983644 View attachment 18983645 View attachment 18983646

Some funky serrations.

How does she smoke?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mullumbimby Madness ( Thai heavy) in my opinion.

Many leaves can show similar leaf traits so you can't compare with anything but defo from my pic as same traits on 2 very different strains.

Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Casey Jones

NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness

Latest posts

Latest posts