What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

Grandfunk crosses.
Nh21/mm s1 x grandfunk and (nh21/mm x headgames3)x grandfunk
IMG_3788.jpeg

Haze crosses
Mm/thia78 x Tom hill haze, mm/thia78 x pink pan-o-haze/nl87, and (mextasy bx from limeygreen)
IMG_3782.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no such thing as pure IMO. Seedsman info- Sacred Seeds bred the original Haze in the late 1970s from a combination of several Sativas, including a Mexican/Columbian, some Thai, and South Indians. Despite its long flowering and below-average yield, this strain is acclaimed worldwide to have a taste and high superior to all other existing Cannabis strains. The flavor is typically sweet and sour and the high mildly psychedelic and uplifting. I couldn't find any O haze seeds on his site.

that looks killer man

Thanks, :smoke out:

More FNF from seed. The last pic #25 keeper, not as hazy in expression as #26 is on the previous page. Both are solid quality plants. Im not sure about LH's very small plants for Sativa genetics.
DSCN0605.JPG

DSCN0606.JPG

DSCN0607.JPG

DSCN0608.JPG

DSCN0610.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sold out a long time ago.

Funnily enough, when they were available no one was buying them, real slow movers. Only after they were gone is when the interest began. IIRC.
I was curious about the OH info he had posted on his site. I couldn't find any. I have a bunch of OH seeds. I just grew some Goli OH last year.

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
I love this pheno of Malawi Gold x Grinspoon. It's a bummer I can't find who made them or any info at all. The seeds are at least 10 years old. I cant remember when/where I got them. Lots of info about Malawi Gold and Grinspoon separately. She is on 75 days.. I think she will finish in under 90 days. I have 2 different phenos backed up. 3 more seedlings up in veg but 1 doesn't look like it will survive. The other 2 look good.
View attachment 18972917

View attachment 18972918
Looks amazing ..do they smoke as good as they look 🙏

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
I love them. I have the last 3 seedlings in veg. My flower room is not the best environment and sill she is doing great.

FNF #25
View attachment 18976808 View attachment 18976809
Drenched in resin ,... With them Being decade old seeds it will certainly be the original grinspoon offering..the recent grinspoon barney released was not the same imo and many others opinion also ,i would love a smoke report on those beauties (y)

EnjoyingLife

Depends what your looking for.

I select towards heavy Sativa side and best tasting/Hitting phenos.

There the C Haze leaners ( pine/Lemon/incense) and the A Haze leaners ( Spicy , wood, Frankincense) and I like both sides of the extreme Haze leaning phenos so select for best Taste/High extrem Sativa leaning phenos and whichever the cards throw me out of a pack

Most SSH these days are heavy on the C side of Haze so the A Haze SSH phenos are much more desirable.
I'd be selecting towards the heavy sativa side.
The harder hitting the better. Taste would be nice but it all tastes like smoke til I get a press so I'm not to concerned as long as it doesn't make me gag.

Sativa side wise I've always believed the skinnier the leaves the better but I'm a complete novice. Are there other traits one should look for when selecting for the sativa side of the gene pool in any strain not just this one?

I'd say haze c is more prevalent in herb in general. The scent profile anyways. I've been wanting to get my hands on something with wood, spice and frankenscense for awhile.

I made note of the general terps of both a and c so I can select towards them when I pop these. I'll probs do both if possible just for variety and keep the seeds separate.

Do you have any info on williams wonder? All I can find is... it's an indica. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

therealpacific

I'd be selecting towards the heavy sativa side.
The harder hitting the better. Taste would be nice but it all tastes like smoke til I get a press so I'm not to concerned as long as it doesn't make me gag.

Sativa side wise I've always believed the skinnier the leaves the better but I'm a complete novice. Are there other traits one should look for when selecting for the sativa side of the gene pool in any strain not just this one?

I'd say haze c is more prevalent in herb in general. The scent profile anyways. I've been wanting to get my hands on something with wood, spice and frankenscense for awhile.

I made note of the general terps of both a and c so I can select towards them when I pop these. I'll probs do both if possible just for variety and keep the seeds separate.

Do you have any info on williams wonder? All I can find is... it's an indica. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Attachments

• thumbnail-1.jpeg
    thumbnail-1.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 44
  • thumbnail-2.jpeg
    thumbnail-2.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 46

EnjoyingLife

Few before exactly FD, didnt like the outcome very much...its different and unique good to try and see what it is all about ,but will never grow it again.
If I need to chose I rather go with Skunk/haze than pure Haze.
But maybe thats just me...and my preferences.
I will never say that O haze dont give vierd magic to anything it touch...but people mostly chose keepers that are indica dominant or 50/50 hazes phenos rather than pure haze.
Mostly its skunk or afgani like buds and yild in "Haze body" longer flower and strachy plants with hazy scent.

And I dont get it why people react so emotional on my posts its just my free thinking out of mainstream narative.
If you didnt like it go to the next one post.
Or if you want to chek its legitimacy grow few packs in year or 2 depends of grow space you have you will see by your own what Iam talking about...
I'm not going to lie, at first, your first post after me asking what ojd looks for in ssh triggered me. It wasn't because of your free thinking, it was because I was like well shit here goes another locked haze thread and I was the one to start it. Also I've read people's verbal diarrhea on ojd a few to many times and thought it was about to go that direction. I'm glad it didn't and I'm also glad you shared your thoughts as it gave me the opportunity to expand my thought process.
I'm not in the commercial side of things. I grow my herb because most of what I can find in the dispensaries around me make the ailments I'm trying to treat worse so I'm looking for relief that's not big pharma as those made me a zombie(long story short - the meds they had me on just made me a dull lifeless form, one day I looked in the mirror and didn't recognise myself so I stopped all the meds). It seems anything to indica\relaxing triggers the ailments so I'm looking for as sativa as I can get. Plus I like to blast the fuck off, not be drugged and stuck to the couch.

Enough about me though! What do you look for in this herb?