What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Trick to it.....some time I will show you.....ha ha! Don't try this at home.

iu
I don’t want to see your depends thanks anyway…

oldfogey8

I learned back some where in the last 10 years that the best way to catch a fly in your hand is with a 1k light. They have to many eyes and the 1k of light makes them slow to react to your hand.
I can still (at my age) sneak up on a fly that is sitting still and snag it in my palm then throw it to its death against a wall. Tried to teach my sons but no luck. It is all distance and timing. I am not particularly quick(either physically, mentally or intellectually). It is a ‘parlor trick’ that pisses off my wife. She thinks it is mean.😂

Magu🌈

As the owner of an enlarged prostate, I would like to say that once you get it actually going, you cant risk trying to shut it off. 😂 Its just easier to dry off your clothes. 🤣 Hey Gypsy. Glad to see you are still kicking. 😁 Well fellers, Im tired and dirty so Im outta here. I shall see you on the marrow. 🧐

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Can’t imagine hollering TwiddlyWiddlyWoo out the back yard Twidds works tho. He’s very handsome 🥰
Our first dog was named nookie by Mrs Pute! We were young, dumb and full of cum. Hilarious watching Mrs Pute calling "Here Nookie"!
I've turned on the outside water, but haven't turned the sprinkler system on and dug out the heads for the season yet. Mainly because we are still getting adequate rain to keep everything verdant.
I haven't watered yet either. I had some time and wanted to make sure everything was working after winter.

oldfogey8

Trick to it.....some time I will show you.....ha ha! Don't try this at home.

iu
Weird. We visited my in-laws yesterday. My MIL is pretty ‘posh’ and frankly a bit arrogant. She proceeded to tell the story where she needed to pee so badly that she peed her pants trying to get to the bathroom. I was skeptical that it was possible to pee and walk having never tried it myself. Then my FIL prompted her to tell the story of her shitting her pants trying to make it to the bathroom. Having had more colonoscopies than a man my age should have(genetics are a bitch), I could relate to that(prepping for a scope up the ass sucks). I still can’t for the life of me figure out why she told us not one but two stories with TMI. I did not enjoy either story. 🤮

Unca Walt

420club
Good morning I hope everyone is feeling well this morning.

I have been told if I hang out here I can learn how to grow cannabises instead of being a nasty old troll.
😝
View attachment 18995165
Wow..........that worked super fast,thanks guys and girls!
😆
Bubba woke up at 4:00 yesterday afternoon and chose insanity till midnight.
Seems to have turned on a little bit.
That picture looks almost like a pine forest seen from an airplane.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Weird. We visited my in-laws yesterday. My MIL is pretty ‘posh’ and frankly a bit arrogant. She proceeded to tell the story where she needed to pee so badly that she peed her pants trying to get to the bathroom. I was skeptical that it was possible to pee and walk having never tried it myself. Then my FIL prompted her to tell the story of her shitting her pants trying to make it to the bathroom. Having had more colonoscopies than a man my age should have(genetics are a bitch), I could relate to that(prepping for a scope up the ass sucks). I still can’t for the life of me figure out why she told us not one but two stories with TMI. I did not enjoy either story. 🤮
Depends recommend. I read the book........FIFTY YARDS TO THE BATHROOM by WILLIE MAKIT......

SubGirl

420club
I can still (at my age) sneak up on a fly that is sitting still and snag it in my palm then throw it to its death against a wall. Tried to teach my sons but no luck. It is all distance and timing. I am not particularly quick(either physically, mentally or intellectually). It is a ‘parlor trick’ that pisses off my wife. She thinks it is mean.😂
Me too I heard this from a perfect stranger who heard it from my grandson that told her one of my skillz. “And then she slammed it in the kitchen sink!” Oh brother outta the mouth of babes…

Unca Walt

420club
moving right along….😂🤡😂

hell , maybe me and Swede will move to Lockwood NY..

this seems like a hella deal…

Jeebus! That is one lonely, backward part of the world. During the fleeting, wet summer it is an absolutely beautiful place to visit.

The other nine months have a connection to the Great Lakes -- It is called "The Lake Effect". Looks like this:
1714428761517.png

You'd be at the right edge on this picture, about a quarter of the way up from the bottom.

The deer hunting is superb. The roads require 4WD and special tires.

And they do drift to blockage.

I oughta add that while a terrorist can upload his videos from a cave in Afghanistan, you will almost certainly not have mobile reception in your own house (or in "town").

Just sayin'.

jokerman

Premium user
F T! I use a spray deodorant blast then I crush their little heads.
I also use a bug zapper racket from harbor freight and keep score with a sharpie.

jokerman

Premium user
Jeebus! That is one lonely, backward part of the world. During the fleeting, wet summer it is an absolutely beautiful place to visit.

The other nine months have a connection to the Great Lakes -- It is called "The Lake Effect". Looks like this:
View attachment 18995340

You'd be at the right edge on this picture, about a quarter of the way up from the bottom.

The deer hunting is superb. The roads require 4WD and special tires.

And they do drift to blockage.

I oughta add that while a terrorist can upload his videos from a cave in Afghanistan, you will almost certainly not have mobile reception in your own house (or in "town").

Just sayin'.
I have a buddy who gets snow anytime in NY upstate

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I can still do that. Go where you think the he WILL be. Not where it is. Like you said Fogey timing.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good evening folks, I’ve not posted a whole lot lately, but it doesn’t mean I don’t read what you guys are up to. I drug my bones to the gym this morning, and I never felt more exhausted walking out the door. I got home and had lunch and went right to bed and just got up now. I’ve never had fatigue before, but it will certainly change your day.