What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

EnjoyingLife

@therealpacific
Thanks for the quick response!
I'm an outdoor grower and the seeds with this in them are wat pho(sshXww) from doc d. It was a freebie so idk when I'll pop them as I have other things that bring way more interest. But it makes me wonder if I'll have to induce flower indoors or if the ssh will make it flower outside

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I'm not going to lie, at first, your first post after me asking what ojd looks for in ssh triggered me. It wasn't because of your free thinking, it was because I was like well shit here goes another locked haze thread and I was the one to start it. Also I've read people's verbal diarrhea on ojd a few to many times and thought it was about to go that direction. I'm glad it didn't and I'm also glad you shared your thoughts as it gave me the opportunity to expand my thought process.
I'm not in the commercial side of things. I grow my herb because most of what I can find in the dispensaries around me make the ailments I'm trying to treat worse so I'm looking for relief that's not big pharma as those made me a zombie(long story short - the meds they had me on just made me a dull lifeless form, one day I looked in the mirror and didn't recognise myself so I stopped all the meds). It seems anything to indica\relaxing triggers the ailments so I'm looking for as sativa as I can get. Plus I like to blast the fuck off, not be drugged and stuck to the couch.

Enough about me though! What do you look for in this herb?
I like all kind of strains and every strain has it purpose....with some I like to strech myself,meditate usualy very strong herbs.
Sometimes I just want to smoke something and not be devastated .... sometimes I smoke alone...sometimes I smoke in company....I try to use from herb benefits as much as I can...but also trying to herb not much uses me.
My moto with everything is: "mesure is the cure."
Or in Latin language :" In dose facit remedium."

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FNF#26
DSCN0694.JPG

DSCN0696.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSSG aka OJ'S Haze clone = SSSDH OJD cut x Soma's famous G13 Haze .

Selected for G13 Haze heavy pheno which if anyone has run the offspring from the famous G13 Haze Male ( G13 clone x C Haze Male Nevil imade n the late 80's/early 90's) knows its all C Haze Dominant .

20240402_204123.jpg
20240402_204133.jpg
20240402_204142.jpg
20240402_204158.jpg
20240402_204206.jpg
20240402_204209.jpg
20240402_204147.jpg
20240402_204147.jpg
20240402_204151.jpg
20240402_204125.jpg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
@ojd what would you say the dominant haze C traits are?

Thanks for sharing those, I am pretty sure I have some of those stashed in my fridge still...Also, if NL5 brought tropical fruityness, pink sweets taste, honey and musk (IMO) to the table with the C5 hybrids, what are the dominant terps in C-G13 compared? What did G13 add to the mix? Thanks in advance, pure curiosity here.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The C Haze is very heavy on the Thai side in my opinion , Pine , Lime , Lemon grass and classic Thai traits but not your average Thai, the best Thai phenos you ever sampled, Extreme Sativa High without the NL5 influence as this not the C5 this is the G13 x C Haze

G13 is non dominant in the G13 Haze Male which makes it very heavy on the C Haze side

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil Schoenmakers FREE grow along , this might interest Haze/Sativa lovers.

Rgd

Veteran
regrowing

cuban black haze s1 clone x orig haze

first time they were all good weed but most had too much sedation for me..

except for one...it was fatter and had the energy I need.

and of course it was one I did not clone

I will clone them all this time and pay more attention to the least haze looking plants