What's new

Show us the dumbest questions about pot you ever heard!!!!

Tony Danza

Thank you very much. If anyone else has anything to add, please do. All I've ever smoked has been 'crip', name-brand type cannabis. Learning more couldn't harm me, huh? :2cents:

First time I bought shag I was tripping balls and was covinced it was fake. Luckily my buddy picked it up and we had something to soften the descent.

But yeah, lucky to live in a place where schwag is impossible to find.

Sweet Inc.

Police man (boy, really) at the station during my questioning: "You must have lots of heaters and heat-lights to keep the temperatures high enough?"
Nothing out of this world really, but heck, all I do is battle temps:D

T

Teeg420

yea that was me, haha. The funny thing is i have posted a thread before, but i was pretty drunk that night and couldnt even read the menu bar.

im at the dro shop guys asks a custy do you have an oscilating fan? no but i have a 6" vortex so i shouldnt need a fan, right?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
im at the dro shop guys asks a custy do you have an oscilating fan? no but i have a 6" vortex so i shouldnt need a fan, right?

I don't have an oscilating fan. But I have a 120mm PC fan exhausting the air out of my growspace. My plants seem to be thriving just fine:

I can see wanting oscillating fans in large room grows, but I don't know that they're essential on a micro scale.

kingC

Had some mexican bagseeds..planted late august. five seeds.. two females sprouted.. when i thought they were ready for harvesting..my uncle told me not to pull them because the colas were "not the size of footballs yet"...lol..

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Why do I need to ground my balllast? The (wooden) cigar box I have it in is on the ground in the garage and that's pretty much the same thing right?

Had to blink a few times before even answering that one. It was like hearing "I plan on burning down my house, can you help?"

As for the leaf thing, my wife does begonias and makes leaf cuttings and tried it a few years ago on an indica. The leaf really did root, it just never grew any further and eventually got binned.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
anything by ganja guido is dumb... what is this bud laced with i got scared and so did my friend we both yawned at least 30 times... lmfao... does this qualify? peace..

sack

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Last night while showing a friend how to make BHO-

He asked "What kind of strain does "Red Dragon" opium hash come from? I got some dank last week.."

Dude was pissed to find out he was smoking incense...

"But I got so high!?"

I said "If you take 20 hits off nag champa you probably will get a gnarly headrush too.." :(

GROWBUCKS

It's not quite a question but the funniest thing I have seen on here in my few days on has been a guys signature referencing another users post. It goes:

User: I am not sure about nute strength but I get great yields using turkey manure and my own pee.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing but after a few more days reading I bet the guy is probably right.

lordbudly

Veteran
It's not quite a question but the funniest thing I have seen on here in my few days on has been a guys signature referencing another users post. It goes:

User: I am not sure about nute strength but I get great yields using turkey manure and my own pee.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing but after a few more days reading I bet the guy is probably right.

not sure on how well turkey manure is but you can use piss mixed accordingly in water throughout an entire grow with no deficiencies

growshower

alright this is a classic, i forgot who had this thread up here, it doesn't matter bc i wouldn't reveal this anyway.....

so this guy "has a couple grows under his belt" and was asking about differences in lights

He bought a metal halide light and used it the entire grow excited about his new blue spectrum light

but his question was

I know my metal halide is a blue spectrum but do i ever have to replace this blue film on my reflector glass? And where can i buy red film for flowering?

D

Deaner

It's not really a question, but it bothers me when people claim that weed are strains such as "purple haze", "kush", with no real knowledge, or to be purposely deceptive.