What's new

Show us the dumbest questions about pot you ever heard!!!!

D

DU420

I can't remember if it was here or on another board but the best/dumbest question that had me in stitches for about five minutes with snot coming out my nose was " there's little mushrooms all over my buds their infested and I think im going to have to throw them out is there anything I can do to get rid of them?" I've got tears running down my cheek and im having trouble typing just thinking about it.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
^^^^^ yep snot !!! I'd of smoke or ate it some days!!

Dumbest personally? Guy Bitchin about the price of some beautiful Panama Red way back in the past. "but will it make me cool like you?"

Had to be honest and tell him 'no that costs more than you can pay'.

G

guest3871

Is this stuff head?

Yes, it's all bud.

Oh, someone told me that the heads are the strongest, not the buds.

LeafLady

Years working in the Medicanna biz gets you q's like this:

"Yeah man, Blackberry Kush was created by growing a blackberry plant in the same pot as OG Kush" -anonymous vendor

G

guest121295

Guy at liquor store.." Do you have any weed by chance , I'll pay for it??"

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
do U wait until you're 18 so U can smoke spliffs,,,, or do U wait until you're 18 so spliffs can smoke U?

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I remember reading in the news paper a drug cop from our city said when he went into the grow house the first thing he noticed was spores floating in the air. LOL! Spores? WTF!

I have heard people say that pouring whiskey in the pot will make it more potent. or...

When people ask "What STRAND is this?" and lastly.....

"If I put worms in my soil will it help my indoor plants unlock nutrients better?". Could you imagine how sick that would be?

TGT