What's new

Show us the dumbest questions about pot you ever heard!!!!

Lord Doobie

[A lot of times in the real world, narcs or republitards make statements to see how much you know about growing. Your best bet is to dummy up and nod saying, "Uh huh, uh huh" regardless of how painful it is. You may be free to grow another day.]

This thread talked about peyote, I think you can get heavy alkaloid content from young 'pups'. Usually aging them without roots, they dont' dry out very easily. I know, being hard grown peyote has a very full alkaloid profile. I think there must be 200 year old peyote left, a 40 year old or even a 4 year old can be that potent or more. Depending on harvesting technique, to bad peyote is such a common word that nobody respects.

The most lame thing I hear about pot, is that any weed is kush.

technine

This has to be the all time dumbest question

Sorry guys...this one is the worst....

From OG, when the donkeyhonker asked in a post:

Does this look like an 1/8th to you?

under which he posted this pic:

19327DDssack-thumb.JPG

:laughing:

eddie.saw

I told a buddy of mine the basics of growing telling him how to germinate seeds in a paper towel. for some reason he thought that two seeds taproots had to twist around another and mate before a plant could be grown. lmao

don't the male and female seeds have to mate before they can grow?

no one seed equals one plant. they'll tell you later if they're male or female then mate.

i thought they mate then grow. not grow then mate. i guess that makes more sense.

its been three years for him and it still seems he's one day one . He's just not meant to grow. i dont get it. in school this kid was a science genius and when it comes to plants im like albert fucking einstein to him and i myself am very underinformed. i know i've had alot of stupid questions but this was the funniest thing i've heard

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
^^^ yip agree you can, but why :crazy:....

what about this.....using soil will give you a highler fem ratio with reg seeds:laughing:

keep it green
highlander

eglider

What??? You mean drinking used nute water WON'T work for penile enhancement?

I couldve swore it was working...Last time I listen to anyone on R.I.U.....bummer dude.

lordbudly

Veteran
^^^ yip agree you can, but why :crazy:....

what about this.....using soil will give you a highler fem ratio with reg seeds:laughing:

keep it green
highlander

lol yeah no point on actually cloning the leaf as it just stays a leaf, wonder how long u could keep it alive, and how much root it would produce , also using certain soil/ conditions/ nutrients can give u a higher fem ratio....
its like the plants inner most burning rage to stay alive, if the soil is bad (rocky) or i think theres high potassium phosphorous means more males, in a means of trying to get more pollen to preserve itself, theres a reason they say dialing in your grow will give you higher females brotha

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
The blueberry extract/food coloring did nothing to the plant, and this stuff is quite strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PazVerdeRadical
someone should do a mythbuster type of thread regarding the issue about food colouring and smells like banana being added through root-feeding.

I have been looking at an unopened bottle of natural food coloring sitting on my shelf for years. It's blue and it's made with blueberry concentrate. I've been very curious, this morning I did exactly that, I poured the entire bottle into the soil of one of my Dutch Passion Blueberry that are half way into flowering (about 30 days). I have two others that will serve as control (no blue coloring). So, in a month or so we will have out answer.

super k+ man! thank you very much, this seems very conclusive.

peace

zeddius2

super k+ man! thank you very much, this seems very conclusive.

peace

I think a better test would be to start 2 or more clones in bubblebuckets adding food coloring to one of them from day 1 and continuing to add every time you add water. I know for a fact that this will change the color of the stems and roots(preschool experiment) and probably vains(spelling?) in the leaves but the color of the buds?idk im thinking blue or puple would be the best colors to try or even red or black:2cents:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
I think a better test would be to start 2 or more clones in bubblebuckets adding food coloring to one of them from day 1 and continuing to add every time you add water. I know for a fact that this will change the color of the stems and roots(preschool experiment) and probably vains(spelling?) in the leaves but the color of the buds?idk im thinking blue or puple would be the best colors to try or even red or black:2cents:

if you read Cracky's post, you would see he did have a control group.

also, as others have pointed out, like motaco, cannabis has too much chlorophyll, affecting its already strong green colour would be very hard.

other plants may find it easier to colour themselves from ink fed to the roots, but not all plants do that, and we know cannabis finds it very hard to do that...

zeddius2

if you read Cracky's post, you would see he did have a control group.

also, as others have pointed out, like motaco, cannabis has too much chlorophyll, affecting its already strong green colour would be very hard.

other plants may find it easier to colour themselves from ink fed to the roots, but not all plants do that, and we know cannabis finds it very hard to do that...

Yes i know crackys post had a control group. this dose not mean i should not have listed it in my post/experiment.

And i also understand that we may have a harder time coloring hemp(in preschool we only waited a day and the plant was almost fully colored) thats why i thought it would be best to try this in a hydro set throughout the entire life of the plant.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Yes i know crackys post had a control group. this dose not mean i should not have listed it in my post/experiment....

You should do it. I'd love to see the results of such a test, if only to put the final nails in the coffin.

Personally, I'd think that commercial growers would be doing this already if it were possible. You could be the only guy in the city with Dark Blue Hawaiian Kush. :joint:

zeddius2

I'm thinking the main reason people don't do this is(if it works) is that food coloring may be tasteless when eaten but probably dosent taste very good when smoked. plus putting that much dye in the plant could kill the plant. I guess someone just needs to try it.

Cyber9

I told a buddy of mine the basics of growing telling him how to germinate seeds in a paper towel. for some reason he thought that two seeds taproots had to twist around another and mate before a plant could be grown. lmao

Hahahah that made me laugh out loud :fsu:

Mr.Hades

Isnt "dro" the same thing as "haze?"

I heard this one yesterday....

"Is it true that you can tell the sex of a plant by looking at the seeds?"

^^No joke... I really heard that yesterday.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
How does having chicken wire keep the plant shorter? Do I have to literally tie the branches down to the wire or does the plant know to stay short because of it being there?

Right from IcMag forum.. :laughing: :abduct:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what about freezing your roots or adding freezing cold water to your roots to turn them purple?