What's new

Show us the dumbest questions about pot you ever heard!!!!

C

CannabisSativa

alright this is a classic, i forgot who had this thread up here, it doesn't matter bc i wouldn't reveal this anyway.....

so this guy "has a couple grows under his belt" and was asking about differences in lights

He bought a metal halide light and used it the entire grow excited about his new blue spectrum light

but his question was

I know my metal halide is a blue spectrum but do i ever have to replace this blue film on my reflector glass? And where can i buy red film for flowering?

:yoinks: This one wins. I was so intrigued that I did a search for "Blue film" and I think I found it LOL.

Ipsissimus

Regarding dying plants colors - you'd have to grow it normally, chop it, and place it in the colored water. The dye needs to be transpired directly into the stem in order to be absorbed.

dark green plants will only take on a tinge..white hairs would be display a marked change. The challenge would be keeping it alive long enough to absorb the solution. Try cutting it under water, then transporting it to a very moist medium/dwc situation with very light nutes + food coloring.

IMG_8689.JPG

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
"Can I grow with this?"
Feit-Electric-60A-PL-rw-108342-171345.jpg

Hey dont laugh......:laughing:

My mate showed me his room.......all nicely mylar cladded
but with 6 of these bulbs .....lol...like 6 feet apart
had to laugh..

rigged him some flourecent tubes , and a temp meter..
He smiling from ear to ear now....!!!!

litebuzz

i think the ones that irrate me the most are the under ages dubs growing in their bedroom closets...in a cardboard box...with hot lights. yeah there's a good idea, einstein.

or, they are ready to harvest when the hairs turn red.
yeah don't bother looking at the trichs dude. hairs are the total way to tell.

or the folks trying to grow with hot halogen workshop lights. let's have some heat stress...mmmkay

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
i had a dude tell me ya had to have a male at the patch or the other plants wouldnt bud,lol some people, i had many a fools tell me theres 32 grams in an ounce, , who spreads this missinformation

S

SoFreshnSOGreen

I'm in Hawaii...walking down a path with a buddy who just arrived on the island.
I smell and see something and motion him to come over and take a deep whiff.
He asks, "What's that?"
I point to a huge beautiful plant growing in the wild.
I tell him, "It's Hawaiian marijuana...probably the most potent pot on the planet!"
He asks, "Will it get you high?"
:yoinks: :fsu: :joint:

I pissed myself a lil LMAO...
LOL!!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Dont know if I said this before but someone told my friend in highschool to piss on his plant for nutrients. He did, it died.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
It's probably in here, but "Will koolaid flavor or color my buds?"

Wtf man.

nomaad

Veteran
It's probably in here, but "Will koolaid flavor or color my buds?"

Wtf man.

why isn't this a plausible question? people put all kinds of simple and complex carbs in their plants to boost weight, flavor and smells. I think that questioning whether kool-aid might do those things hints that the questioner might have good critical skills.

I kinda think I hate this thread. no offense to he who started it or many of those who have contributed. the intentions were about amusement. yeah, there are a lot of stupid and funny questions posted here, but there are also plenty of people trying to look smart by calling someone else stupid. In effect, they are too stupid to even see the intrinsic value of some of these questions and then make fucktards of themselves by ridiculing them.

OK... I've decided I don't hate it because its even funnier to see people make such asses of themselves. Maybe I'll even hang out and call people on it when they are playing into the above paradigm. So from here on... make sure you're a big fucking smartypants yourself before you go calling the questions of others stupid. Or I, or others inspired to do so, will call you on it.

Sorry, frank, if this is a hijack of sorts, but I just can't stand some of the posts up in here. If you're really offended by it, I'll erase it.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
why isn't this a plausible question? people put all kinds of simple and complex carbs in their plants to boost weight, flavor and smells. I think that questioning whether kool-aid might do those things hints that the questioner might have good critical skills.

I kinda think I hate this thread. no offense to he who started it or many of those who have contributed. the intentions were about amusement. yeah, there are a lot of stupid and funny questions posted here, but there are also plenty of people trying to look smart by calling someone else stupid. In effect, they are too stupid to even see the intrinsic value of some of these questions and then make fucktards of themselves by ridiculing them.

OK... I've decided I don't hate it because its even funnier to see people make such asses of themselves. Maybe I'll even hang out and call people on it when they are playing into the above paradigm. So from here on... make sure you're a big fucking smartypants yourself before you go calling the questions of others stupid. Or I, or others inspired to do so, will call you on it.

Sorry, frank, if this is a hijack of sorts, but I just can't stand some of the posts up in here. If you're really offended by it, I'll erase it.

Smoke out dude. If we could flavor and dye bud with koolaid, don't you think all bud would be purple and taste like grapes? If we could specifically flavor and dye bud, there would be Strawberry and Grape Botanicare Sweet. I wonder why the nutrient market hasn't capitalized on the ingenius idea of koolaiding our plants yet? OHHHH yeah. Powdered koolaid itself is not a source of carbohydrates, and the plant isn't going to take it up. You might have some pretty flavorful roots though, roll that up in a blunt and smoke it.

I'm not calling anyone stupid, most people have the capacity to learn, just saying it's a silly question. The search function is there for a reason. Someone will ask it again before the year is over though.

Latest posts

Latest posts